剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第二集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
BGM: Angel Of Small Death And The Codeine Scene by Marcia Gay Harden, etc.
♪我看了家人所做的 大胆又青涩♪
♪ I watch the work of my kin, bold and boyful ♪
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
♪在爱和虐待之间纵情♪
♪ Toying somewhere between love and abuse ♪
♪ 想要与他们为伍 快乐又痛苦♪
♪ Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful ♪
♪舞动着莽撞青春的翅膀♪
♪ Shaking the wings of their terrible youth ♪
♪矢口否认定格的旧爱♪
♪ Freshly disowned in some frozen devotion ♪
更好的天使
♪不愿再一个人面对孤独♪
♪ No more alone or myself could I be ♪
♪仿佛找不到昔日的怀抱♪
♪ Looks like I strayed to the arms that were open ♪
♪永无止息的勾当 不再对我提防♪
♪ No shortage of sordid, no protest from me ♪
♪她甜蜜的喘息 刻薄的言语♪
♪ With her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean ♪
♪她是濒死天使 是可待因的现场♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪金发枯如稻草 手臂纤瘦硬僵♪
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, her arms hard and lean ♪
♪她是濒死天使 是可待因的现场♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪人间烟火 迷上她的肉体♪
♪ Feeling more human and hooked on her flesh ♪
♪我的心任由她践踏♪
♪ I lay my heart down with the rest at her feet ♪
♪新鲜采摘 带着臭气和养料♪
♪ Fresh from the fields, all fetor and fertile ♪
♪血腥鲜活 但绝对甜香♪
♪ It's bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet ♪
♪她甜蜜的喘息 刻薄的言语♪
♪ With her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪金发枯如稻草 手臂纤瘦硬僵♪
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, her arms hard and lean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪满心困惑 我在小路上游荡♪
♪ Leash-less confusion, I'll wander the concrete ♪
♪想知道是否生存下去才算更好♪
♪ Wonder if better now having survived ♪
♪判断不清 理由牵强♪
♪ Jarring of judgment and reasons defeat ♪
♪回味着口中甜蜜的气息 才确定自己还活着♪
♪ The sweet heat of her breath in my mouth, I'm alive ♪
♪她甜蜜的喘息 刻薄的言语♪
♪ With her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪金发枯如稻草 手臂纤瘦硬僵♪
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, her arms hard and lean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪她甜蜜的喘息 刻薄的言语♪
♪ With her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪金发枯如稻草 手臂纤瘦硬僵♪
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, her arms hard and lean ♪
♪她是欢愉的高♥潮♥ 是致命的快♥感♥♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
梅丽尔
Meryl?
梅丽尔 你能听到吗
Meryl, can you hear me?
你说话还有困难吗
Are you still having trouble speaking?
我 没有
Me? No!
我好极了
I'm wonderful.
我这就回来
I'll be right back.
-把摄像机放下 -踏破铁鞋无觅处
- Put that camera down. - Just the man I was lookin' for.
我当初为什么要答应这事
Okay, why did I ever agree to this?
因为这里的故事特别伟大
Because there's a great story here.
我一直拍摄这里的一切 太疯狂了
I mean, I've been filmin' all this, and it's insane.
我们一直都是黑色警报
We're in code black all the time.
我们还是全国效率最高的急诊室
And we're the most effective E.R. in the country.
我爸给医院捐了很多钱
Yeah, you know, my dad's given a lot of money to this hospital.
要想解决这个问题 他还得再捐多少
How much more would he have to donate to fix the whole thing?
才能永远不处于黑色警报
Never be in code black again.
20亿
$2 billion.
每年
A year.
看来我得学习爱上混乱了
Guess I'll just learn to love the chaos.
你觉得混乱
You see chaos?
我觉得既美好又真实
I see beauty and truth.
你饭量挺大
You eat a lot.
汉堡 能量棒
Cheeseburgers, protein bars.
你以后都跟我一起出外勤已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough you're on a permanent ride along with me.
现在你又是我的营养师了
Now you're my nutritionist, too?
就是提个醒
Just noticing.
我值班时间长 得保证新陈代谢
I have long shifts, have to keep my metabolism up.
看来是管用
Looks like it's workin'.
快到了
Coming up.
我去副驾驶那边
I got the passenger side.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
-谢天谢地你们来了 -慢点
- Oh, thank god you're here. - Easy.
她动不了 你们得把她弄出来
She can't move. You gotta get her out.
-你叫什么名字 -丹尼
- What's your name? - Danny.
-她叫什么名字 -阿比盖尔
- All right, what's her name? - Abigail.
她的情况不妙 你们快帮帮她
She's in bad shape. You gotta help her.
脉搏每分钟110下 强劲有力
Okay, pulse is 110 and strong.
阿比盖尔 你的腿能动吗 你能滑出来吗
Abigail, can you move your legs? Do you think you can slide out?
不能 天啊 我被卡住了
I can't. God, I'm stuck!
她的腿被压在仪表盘下面了
Her legs are pinned under the dash.
我被卡住了
I'm stuck.
我打不开门
I can't open the door.
我们赤手空拳是不能把她弄出来的
We're not gonna get her out of here by ourselves.
我们需要救生颚
We need the jaws of life!
消防组预计什么时间到
What's the ETA on that engine crew?
怎么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What's happening?
请你冷静 这样她才能冷静
I need you to be calm so she's calm.
你现在要扮演啦啦队长的角色 行吗
Need you to be a cheerleader right now, okay?
好的
Yeah, okay.
我以前上大学的时候就是啦啦队长
I used to be a cheerleader in college.
好 那你能做到
Good. Then you got that covered.
我当时没开那么快
I wasn't even driving that fast.
那个人 在马路中间走
That guy, he just walked in the middle of the road --
什么 什么人
Got -- What -- what guy?
我撞到的那个
The one I hit.
还有一个
Another one!
你陪着他
Stay with him.
卡车还有10分钟到
Truck is 10 minutes out.
第15救援队收到 10分钟
Rescue 15, copy. 10 minutes.
在那
There!
微弱的呼吸声
Shallow breath sounds.
瞳孔反射迟钝 可能颅内出血
Pupils reactive, sluggish. Could be a brain bleed.
-安全带的勒痕 -还有一辆车
- Seat belt sign. - There's another car.
从右往左系的
This is right to left.
他是乘客
He's the passenger.
-司机在哪 -护栏坏了
- Where's the driver? -The guardrail's broken.
下面是个湖
The lake's down there.
你陪着他 我去看看
All right, stay with him. I'm gonna go.
不 你留下来 威利斯 你留下来 我去
No, you stay! Willis! You stay, I'll go!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Ethan?
颌面多处骨折及挫伤
Multiple facial fractures and abrasions.
给她戴个颈托
Let's get a C-collar on her.
她还在呼吸
She's still breathing.
你在排练的时候晕过去了 格兰顿先生
You fainted during rehearsal, Mr. Glanton?
叫我迈尔斯就行
Miles, please.
-我以为你认识他 -我知道他
- Thought you knew him. - I know of him.
你是怎么听说我的 我又不出名
How come you've heard of me? I'm hardly famous.
我看的第一场芭蕾就有你
You were in the first ballet I ever saw.
实际上 你的演出我看过几十场了
I've seen you perform a dozen times, actually,
包括独舞
including your solos.
其实没几场 她太客气了
Those were few and far between. She's being kind.
我是芭蕾舞团伴舞的 基本上是个临时演员
I'm in the corps de ballet. I'm basically an extra.
你跳西格弗里德的时候 你的舞台表现
When you danced Tristan, your stage presence?
芭蕾舞剧
爱之死《特里斯坦与伊索尔德》
而且跳得特别高
You jump crazy high, too.
没高到能当主角
Not high enough to be a principal.
你跳舞多久了 基恩医生
So how long did you dance for, Dr. Kean?
叫我诺雅 久到半月板破裂两次
It's Noa. Uh, long enough to tear my meniscus twice.
那我就不客气了 我撕裂过
I'll see you and raise you
前十字韧带和外侧副韧带 得过莫耳通氏神经瘤
a torn ACL, LCL, and Morton's Neuroma.
我的家人 他们都大手笔赞助艺术
You know, my family -- they're huge patrons of the arts.
我对舞蹈不感兴趣 只对舞者有兴趣
I never cared much for dance, just the dancers.
你还有其他症状吗 迈尔斯
Do you have any other symptoms, Miles?
我觉得我就是给自己的压力太大了
I-I think I'm just pushing myself too hard.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表