剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
她肺部的氧气不够
She's not getting enough oxygen in her lungs.
戴上无重复呼吸面罩 换到床上来
Let's put her on a non-rebreather and let's roll her.
-一二三 朝你那边 -三
- One, two, three. Towards you. - Three.
-血在哪 -马上就到
- Where's the blood?! - On its way down.
现在早该到了
It should be here by now.
迪亚哥 我让你通知血库了
Diego, I told you to call the blood bank.
-通知了 -里莎
- I did. - Risa!
快去告诉血库是我们的人出事了
Get up there and tell them it's one of ours.
-好 我拿了两单位 -不够
- Okay, I got 2 units. - It's not enough.
她没事吧 如有需要 我可以输血给她
She okay? I mean, I can give blood if you need it.
一瓶生理盐水
Bottle of saline.
阿维拉医生 你的病患在这
Dr. Avila, your patient is here.
在给伤口加压包扎
Let's get another compression dressing on that wound.
血流进眼睛疼死了 医生
This blood is killing my eyes, Doc.
好 忍♥住 忍♥住 再拿点纱布
All right. Easy, easy. More gauze, please.
好了 好了 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Ah, that's it. Thank you.
好 我喜欢你的作风 医生
Oh, yeah. Love your style, Doc.
什么 伤得很严重吗
What? Wound's that bad?
不不不 你看着很眼熟 你有兄弟吗
No, no, no. You just look famil-- Do you have a brother?
没有
No, I do not.
创伤重点超声扫描正常 左上腹有流动积液
FAST is positive. Free fluid in the left upper quadrant.
好 左肾有异常
Okay, the left kidney looks abnormal.
呼叫坎贝尔医生 告诉他是洛克丝
Page Dr. Campbell. Tell him it's Rox.
肾脏可能破裂了
We got a possible ruptured kidney.
她需要更多血
She needs more blood now.
我准备在她颈内做静脉置管
I'm gonna put a cordis in her neck.
超声仪给我 给我 快给我
Give me the ultrasound. Give me that. Give it to me.
我来固定颈部
I'll stabilizer her neck.
我特别喜欢你没装♥修♥的地方
I love what you haven't done with the place.
他有他的办法
Let him do it.
你做的可不简单 医生
There's nothing simple about you, Doc.
-我们是个好团队 -最佳团队
- Good team. - Great team.
她快不行了
She's crashing.
我们得送她去楼上手术室 伊森
We need to get her upstairs to O.R. Ethan!
醒醒
Wake up!
GCS评分在降低 到1-1-1了[无任何反应]
GCS declining. Down to 111.
我要218室 随时准备插管
I want 218. Airway on standby.
-好 -可以走了
- All right. - It's off.
你可以尝试通过治疗病人自我恢复
You can try and fix your life through your patients.
你可以把我推开 把所有人推开
You can push me away, you can push everyone away.
最终你只剩下自己可以折磨了
And the only one you'll have left to torture is you.
祝你开心
Have fun.
我不知道你自以为是谁 你不是我妻子
I don't know who you think you are, but you're not my wife.
不是我女朋友 也不是我心理医生
You're not my girlfriend. You're not my shrink.
不 我只是一个和你一起坐救护车的人
No, I'm just a person riding on the rig with you
到此为止了 因为我受够了
until today, 'cause now? I'm done.
威利斯 威利斯
Willis. Willis?
-伊森 -威利斯
- Ethan. - Willis!
你先休息一下吧
Give yourself a moment.
我能照顾她
I got her.
她的左肾破裂
She's got a shattered left kidney.
对 刚才关腹时我看了她的扫描结果
Yep, I looked at her scans when I was closing.
-我能处理的 -创伤重点超声阳性
- Nothing I can't handle. - FAST exam was positive.
她可能有多发脏器损伤
She could have multiple organ damage.
所以才要做开腹探查术
Well, that's what an exploratory laparotomy's for.
-我会在观察室看手术 -威利斯
- I'll watch from observation. - Willis.
电♥话♥通知她家人 我会照顾她的
Call her family. I'll take care of her.
JT跟那个消防员长得一模一样
JT looks exactly like the firefighter.
对 出生日期也一样
Yep. Same date of birth.
虽然他们都说自己没有兄弟
Though they both say they don't have families.
同卵双胞胎
Identical twins.
这是不是代表弗兰克也是
Doesn't that mean that Frank's a genetic carrier
血色沉着病的基因携带者
for hemochromatosis, too?
重要的事先做
First things first.
我们看看弗兰克的肝功能如何
Let's see how Frank's liver's functioning.
我会做肝功能和血清铁检查
I'll run an LFT and an iron panel.
好 我来做血色病的
Okay, and I'll order a genetic test screening
-基因筛查 -好
- for the HFE gene. - All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
双胞胎兄弟
A twin?
真的吗
Seriously?
我...我想有这个可能性
I've...I guess it's possible.
我是说 我也是被领养的
I mean, I was adopted, too.
我能见他吗
Can I meet him?
就等着你问呢
I was hoping you'd ask that.
顺便说 他人很不错 当消防员
By the way, he's a good man. Firefighter.
-他刚结束手术 -手术 他还好吗
- He just got out of surgery. - Surgery? Is he okay?
他没事 受了轻伤
He's fine. Minor injury.
但他可能有跟我一样的遗传疾病
But he could have the same genetic disease I have.
我们不能讨论别的病患
We can't talk about other patients.
好 假如我有这个病 如果我们是
Okay, say I had it, which I might
同卵双胞胎就有可能 对吧
if we're identical twins, right?
这个病会致死吗
Does it kill people?
不会 如果够早发现就能治疗血色沉着病
No, we can treat hemochromatosis if we catch it early enough.
这可能导致肝衰竭
It can lead to liver failure.
你和弗兰克的性命也许注定会得救
Fate may have saved Frank's life and yours.
所以他...我需要做器♥官♥移♥植♥ 对吧
So he -- I mean, I would need a transplant then, right?
你不需要移植整个肝脏
You wouldn't need a full transplant.
只需要一部分别人的肝脏就好
You'd need a piece of someone's liver.
等待名单很长 需要等很久
It's a long list with a long wait.
对 但如果我们是双胞胎 他就能匹配
Yeah, but if we're twins, he'd match.
你会是JT的完美匹配
You would be a perfect match for JT.
那我想要捐赠
Then I wanna give.
你说他是个消防员
You said he's a firefighter?
一位真正的英雄
Wow. A regular hero.
你可是海岸警卫队高级士官长
Said the Coast Guard Senior Chief.
伊森 发生什么事了
Ethan! What happened?
驾驶肇事逃逸 她正在手术
It was a hit and run. She's in surgery.
-不 -没事的 深呼吸
- Oh, no! - It's okay. Take a deep breath.
我们得摘除她的一颗肾脏
We have to remove one of her kidneys.
外科主任正在处理
The chief of surgery is doing it.
-事发时你在她旁边吗 -对
- Were you with her when it happened? - Yes.
我相信这让她比较安心
I'm sure that gave her comfort.
这我可不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
我知道你俩意见不合
I know you had a disagreement.
主要是我不赞成她
It was mostly me disagreeing with her.
她当时试着帮助我
She was trying to help me.
我说了一些话
I said some things.
你当时说了什么并不重要
Doesn't matter what you said then.
她现在醒来了你说的话才重要
It only matters what you say now when she wakes up.
伊森 她会醒来的 对吧
Ethan, she's gonna wake up, right?
对
Yeah.
对
Yes.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
30岁男性 车祸受伤
30-year-old male in MVC.
需要在右锁骨用18号♥穿刺针开静脉通道
We'll need an 18-gauge in the right AC.
并准备好骨内输注以防万一
And have an IO ready just in case.
诺雅 你不必这样 你当时跟洛克丝
Noa, you don't have to be. You were with Rox when you --
-我说了我没事 -我们走吧 小情侣
- I said I'm fine. - Let's go, lovebirds.
-26岁女性在抢劫中受伤 -兰杰
- 26-year-old female injured during a robbery. - Ranger!
头部钝伤造成意识不清
Altered from blunt head trauma
肩部全层撕裂伤
and has a full-thickness shoulder laceration.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
海伦娜 兰杰还好吗
Helena. Is -- is Ranger okay?
兰杰 他们刺伤他了
Ranger! They stabbed him.
没那么严重 宝贝 你们得救救她
It's not that bad, baby! You gotta help her!
我们会照顾好你们俩的
We're gonna help you both.
小心身后 小心身后
Watch your back, watch your back.
老妈 什么情况
What do you got, Mama?
车祸 呼吸道无恙 GSC评分为6
Car accident, airway's intact, GCS is 6.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表