剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Back up off me, dude!
我什么都没做
I wasn't doing anything.
好吧 来吧 来抽血吧
All right, fine. Hook it up.
很好 准备输血
Good. Let's do this.
我知道 但如果我们能提高电压
I know, but if we can boost a charge...
我觉得我们应该再试一次
I think we need to try it again,
-不过我们就会 -你找到威利斯了吗
- but we'll have each -- - Did you get Willis?
找到了 但他没法赶到凡奈斯机场
Yeah. He's not gonna make it to Van Nuys.
-为什么不行 -沙维提医生
- Why not? - Dr. Savetti...
带艾瑞尔出去走走
take Ariel for a walk.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
拜托你了
Please.
走吧 两位 快来 我们走 伙计们
Come on, gang. Come on. Let's go, guys.
出什么事了
What's up?
空管中心有新计划
ATC has a new plan.
他们想到办法安全降落飞机了吗
Did they figure out how to land the plane?
没有 他们觉得没法教会她如何降落飞机
No. They don't think they can teach her how to land.
不过他们确实认为他们可以教她如何把飞机
They do think they can teach her how to fly it out
开到沙漠里去
over the desert.
这他妈有什么用
What the hell good is that?
她可以在那里坠机 不用害死任何其他人
She'll crash it out there without killing anybody else.
什么时候
When?
她已经快没燃料了 我们必须现在就开始
She's almost out of fuel. We need to do it now.
开始吧
Let's go.
-不 不 -琳恩
- No! No. - Leanne...
不行 露比 我还有一个办法让你试试
No! Ruby, I want you to try something else.
我们来把刚刚试过的电击
We're gonna combine the electrical shock
和胸部重击结合起来
that you did with that chest thump.
那样有用吗
Will that work?
是的 你可能也会触电 不过没关系的
Yes. It might shock you a little bit, but that's okay.
我需要你把电线握在手里 同时击打她胸口
I want you to grab both wires and hit her in the chest, okay?
但击打胸口时 露比 你一定要下狠手
But when you hit her, Ruby, you have to hit her hard.
甜心 现在就动手
Okay, honey, do it right now.
好的 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 她睁眼了
Mom! Her eyes are open!
很好 伊丽莎白 你能听到吗
Okay. Elizabeth. Elizabeth, can you hear me?
伊丽莎白 你在吗
Elizabeth, are you there?
你好 能 我能听到你
Hello? Yes, I-I can hear you.
很好 这里是来自天使纪念医院的
Okay. This is Dr. Leanne Rorish speaking
琳恩·洛里斯医生在和你通话
from Angels Memorial Hospital.
你刚刚突发冠心病
You've had a coronary event.
等你们落地后我们会进一步治疗你
We will treat you on the ground,
但你现在首先要做的是安全降落飞机
but you need to land that plane first.
伊丽莎白 你听清楚了吗
Elizabeth, are you there?
我没有足够的燃料飞回机场了
I don't have enough fuel to make it back to the airport.
露比 宝贝 回到座位上系好安全带
Ruby, honey, go back to your seat and buckle up.
-你的飞机还在屋顶吗 -是的 医生
- Your bird still on the roof? - Yes, sir.
-准备出发 快去 -我们走
- Get out there. Go. - Let's go.
沙维提医生 你跟我来
Dr. Savetti, you're with me.
有消息确认该架飞机已经耗尽燃料
Sources confirm the plane is out of fuel
将在凡奈斯机场附近紧急迫降
and set to make a crash landing near Van Nuys.
天哪 那架飞机要掉下来了
Oh, snap! The plane's going down!
它要坠毁了
It's gonna crash!
以及由迫降爆♥炸♥而导致的额外伤亡
...and any bystanders affected by the crash.
洛杉矶郡消防局
露比 那是露比吗
Ruby? Is that Ruby?
伊丽莎白 我是洛里斯医生
Elizabeth, it's Dr. Rorish.
求求你 照顾好我女儿
Please, take care of my daughter!
马里奥 先给妈妈做初步检查
Mario, start the primary exam on the mom.
-好的 -我们这里需要医生
- On it. - We need a medic over here!
是露比吗
Is that Ruby?
把她抬出来 抬她出来
Bring her out! Bring her out!
没事了 你还好吗 把她抬出去
Okay, how are you? Bring her out.
两侧肺部有清晰的呼吸声
Breath sounds clear bilaterally.
我还是晚了一步 我们坠机了
I was too slow. We crashed.
你成功了 你做得非常棒 露比
You did it. You were great, Ruby.
你非常棒 你做到了
You were great. You did it.
我现在只需要你再多勇敢一会 好吗
I just need you to be brave a little bit longer, okay?
露比 我女儿在哪
Ruby! Where's my daughter?
露比 妈妈就在这里 宝贝
Ruby, Mommy's right here, baby.
我没事 妈妈
I'm okay, Mom.
马里奥
Mario!
怎么了
Yeah?
她怎么样
How is she?
胸口疼痛 不过生命体征都很稳定
Chest pain, but vitals are stable.
心电图显示急性心肌梗塞 她需要心脏导管
EKG shows a STEMI. She's gonna need the cath lab.
医护人员现在送她上机
Medics are loading her up now.
我们必须得
We're gonna need to --
我们必须得先止住血才能移♥动♥她
We're gonna need to secure that before we move her.
没事的 有我们在
It's okay. We've got you.
露比 没有我女儿我哪里都不去
Ruby! I'm not going anywhere without my daughter.
我们马上就跟过去 伊丽莎白
We're right behind you, Elizabeth.
-我们马上跟过去 -露比
- We're right behind you. - Ruby!
露比 洛里斯医生 她失去意识了
Ruby? Ruby? Dr. Rorish, she's unconscious.
知道了
Okay.
呼吸很微弱
Breathing's shallow.
我们送她回天使医院 马上
Let's get her back to Angels. Now!
我们出发 伙计们 走
Let's go, boys. Now!
你还好吗
How are you doing?
这问题应该是我来问吧
I should ask you that question.
雷顿医生 镇定剂已输 可以开始手术
Dr. Leighton, sedation's up, patient's ready to prep.
你准备把端口放置在哪里
Where are you gonna place the ports?
十毫米相机端口放置在肚脐处
10mm camera port in the umbilicus,
五毫米套管放置在左下腹
and 5mm trocars in the lower left quadrant
和耻骨中线处
and the suprapubic midline.
-很好 -你应该做这些
- Good. - You should be doing this.
雷顿医生 标记病人的切口
Dr. Leighton, mark the patient for incision.
你不应该为这样一个人就放弃
You know, you shouldn't back down from a guy like this.
是吗
Is that so?
你已经准备好了 雷顿医生
You're ready, Dr. Leighton.
准备切口
Incision.
疼的要命 你必须要帮助我
Yeah, this hurts like a bitch! You gotta help me!!
-放松 -还需要多久
- Just relax. - How much longer?
玛雅好多了 她只是需要更多血液
Maya's doing better. She just needs more blood.
子弹穿过去了 刚好没伤到骨头
It's through and through. Just missed the bone.
我有点晕 有点 晕
I'm getting...dizzy... getting dizzy...
迪亚哥
Diego!
他可能只是因为换气过度而晕过去了
He's probably passing out from hyperventilating.
他的脉搏很有力
His pulse is strong.
他没事
He's fine.
过来照顾玛雅
Take care of Maya.
我们现在有两个病人了
We have two patients now.
这他妈 这他妈是么东西
Hey! What the hell's -- What the hell is this?!
你们肯定以为我蠢透了
You must really think I'm stupid.
我们盼着这点呢
We were counting on it.
慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy.
她在哪里 我的女儿在哪里
Where is she? Where is my daughter?
她在急诊室 与我们最好的医生在一起
She's in the ER, ma'am, with the best doctors that we have.
我们需要把你送到导管室
And we need to get you to the cath lab
来检查你的心脏 明白吗
so we can check out your heart, all right?
别担心 你马上就能见到她了
Don't worry. You're gonna see her soon.
-她救了我 -我们知道
- She saved me. - We know.
你们知道
You know?
整个城市都知道了 露比是英雄
The whole city knows. Ruby's famous.
萨利机长远不及她
Sully's got nothing on her.
2009年全美航♥空♥1549号♥班机迫降事件英雄机长
-大伙我们走吧 -她快不行了
- Okay, guys, here we go. - She's tanking!
给我一个中心静脉工具包
Get me a central line kit
再输两单元的红血细胞
and transfuse two more units of PRBCs.
这里需要一个床边胸片
Need a portable chest x-ray now!
-马上来 -患者来了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表