剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
-谢谢你 -他是你哥哥
- Thank you. - He's your brother.
我是说 谢谢你救了他的命
I mean, thank you for saving his life.
他目前状况稳定
He's stable for now.
我们再看看超声波的结果如何
We'll see what the echo says.
我哥哥很強壯的
Mi hermano es fuerte.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
你有空吗
Hey, hey. You got a second?
-有空 -今天早上在餐厅里
- Yeah. - This morning in the cafeteria,
你在跟那个人说话时
when you were talking to that guy...
我根本不认识那个怪人 他突然就跟我说话
I don't even know that weirdo. He just started talking to me.
其实他看起来人很好
Well, actually, he seemed very nice.
但那不是我原本想跟你讨论的
But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.
你当时似乎
Um...you seemed...
你似乎不知道怎么介绍我
uh, like you didn't know how to introduce me.
我不希望你觉得尴尬
I don't want you to feel awkward.
-我不尴尬 -好
- I don't. - Okay.
我只是想说 如果你想
Um, well, I just want to say that if you want
跟人说我是你的朋友 我不介意
to refer to me as your friend, that's fine.
就这些吗
Is that it?
对
Yeah.
他们在后面 感谢这么快赶来
They're back here. Thanks for coming so fast.
太疼了 停
So bad! Stop!
你生我气了 你真是 闭嘴
You get mad at me. You are absolutely -- Just stop.
终于来了 怎么现在才来
Finally! What took you guys so long?
消停一会儿吧 布兰特
Give it a rest already, Brandt.
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
她像老虎钳一样把我夹住了
She clamped down on me like a vice.
-我跟你一样很疼 -不可能
- It hurts me as much as it hurts you. - Not possible.
好了 让我们看看
Okay, we're gonna need to take a look.
看吧 反正够丢人了
Please, no modesty here.
你们服药了吗 嗑药了吗
You on any medications, any drugs?
-没 -没
- Nope. - Nada.
-你用过放松吗 -当然
- You tried relaxing? - Of course.
-感觉并没放松过 -闭嘴 布兰特
- Doesn't feel like it. - Shut your face, Brandt!
吼叫无济于事
Yelling isn't gonna help.
今天真是倒大霉了
This is the day it all went wrong.
我人生的岔路口
This is the fork in my road.
-你的人生 -有想法吗 鲁索医生
- In your road? - Any thoughts, Dr. Russo?
这是阴♥道♥痉挛
Oh, uh, it's vaginismus.
阴♥道♥的肌肉痉挛挤压
The muscles of the vagina spasm and squeeze.
先生你现在这遭遇叫作阴♥茎♥钳持
And you, sir, are suffering what is called penis captivus.
是啊 听着很对
Yeah, sounds about right.
我还要在阴♥道♥里囚禁多久
So how long am I gonna be in vagina lockdown?
我会给她用点让她肌肉放松的东西
I'm gonna give her something to relax her.
-要是不行呢 -那就备用计划[避孕药]
- If that doesn't work? - Plan "B"?
很好 我包里有
Great. I have some in my purse.
对 我们买♥♥了很多
Yeah, we buy those in bulk.
吃了吗 孩子
Ya comiste, mija?
我没事 爸爸 我不饿
I'm fine, Papi. I'm not hungry.
怎么没人早点通知我们
How come nobody called us sooner?
因为不需要你们
'Cause no one needed you.
你要是进医院了 好歹通知我们一声
If you're gonna be in a hospital, we expect a call.
-还好吗 爸 -格拉迪 只是个意外
- You feeling okay, Papi? - Gladi, it was just an accident.
但你满身烟味
Yet you reek of smoke!
-少管我 行吗 -太恶心了
- Déjame en paz, okay? - It's disgusting.
女儿们 拜托 拜托 停一下
Mijas, please, please. Can we stop this?
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
-希尔达 -格拉蒂丝
- Hey, Hilda. - Hey, Gladys.
何塞 你的氧饱和降了一些
Jose, your oxygen saturation has dropped a little bit.
得给你用BiPAP无创呼吸机
I'm gonna have to put you back on BiPAP.
瑞恩 先注射多巴酚丁胺 硝化甘油滴注
Ryan, can you start him on dobutamine, a nitro drip,
40毫克速尿静脉注射吧
and 40 of I.V. lasix, please?
何塞 我想跟你谈谈我们
Jose, I wanna talk to you about what we --
他现在该休息了
Maybe he should rest right now.
他好像有点累了
I think he's a little tired, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-杰西 -超声心动图结果如何
- Jesse -- - What's on the echo?
我们最初以为的事故创伤
What we initially thought was trauma from the accident,
其实是
turns out...
是什么
What is it?
充血性心力衰竭
Congestive heart failure.
充血性心力衰竭可以活很久
People live with CHF for years.
前提是早发现
With early detection.
他的射血分数低于10%
His EF is less than 10%.
抱歉 老妈
I'm sorry, Mama.
他的时间不多了
He doesn't have much time.
这可说不准
You don't know that.
我得告诉他
I need to tell him.
他是我哥哥
He's my brother.
-该我告诉他 -好
- I'll go tell him. - Okay.
好
Okay.
-至少我有工作 -什么 我正在找工作
- At least I have a job. - What are -- I'm in between jobs right now.
我总是正在找工作
You're always in between jobs!
所以我才什么都不跟你们说
This is why I don't tell you guys anything.
杰西叔叔 怎么了
Uncle Jesse, what is it?
检查结果出来了
Test came back?
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
你们的父亲是我认识的最坚强的人
Your Papi's the toughest man I know.
不会有事的
You'll be okay, man.
艾瑞尔
Hey, Ariel.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell.
新工作如何
How's the new job?
很好 那是什么地方
It's fine. What's that place for?
这是肿瘤科病房♥ 那是化疗室
Oh, this is the oncology ward. That's the chemo lab.
肿瘤就是癌症吗
And oncology means cancer, right?
对
That's right.
或许你不该来这里晃荡
Maybe this isn't the best place for you to hang out.
接手吧 鲁索医生
Take it away, Dr. Russo.
缇娜和布兰特 二十五岁左右 是演员
Okay, um, Tina and Brandt, mid-20s. They're...actors,
在演某场戏时...连一起了
and they became...attached during a scene.
他们用胶水什么的了吗
Were they using glue or something?
你怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
不是胶水 他的阴♥茎♥卡在她的阴♥道♥里了
Not glue. His...penis is stuck in her vagina.
-这叫阴♥道♥痉挛症 -基恩医生 很好
- Condition is called vaginismus. - Dr. Kean, very nice.
卡利古拉·凯撒的第三任妻子也叫
Also the name of Caligula Caesar's third wife,
-「阴♥道♥痉挛」·凯撒 -闭嘴吧
- Vaginismus Caesar. - Stop talking.
-你疼吗 -疼
- Are you in any pain? - Yes.
怎么不问阴♥茎♥被卡在榨汁机里的人
Why don't you ask the guy with his penis stuck in a juicer?
或许你可以直接切断
Maybe you could just cut it off.
不行 不准
N-no, not an option.
去中♥央♥抢救区汇合
I'll meet you in Center Stage.
-何塞如何 -更糟了
- How's Jose? - Worse.
-杰西能接受吗 -他在完全否认阶段
- How's Jesse taking it? - He's in total denial.
他不让我告诉何塞真♥相♥
And he won't let me tell Jose the truth.
他是你的病患 你有义务告知他
He's your patient. You have an obligation to notify.
对 但并没有明文规定什么时候告知他
Yeah, but there's not really any rules about when to notify.
现在他们还心存希望
Right now they have hope.
虚假的希望对谁都没好处
False hope doesn't do anybody any good,
对病患不好 对杰西也不好
not the patient, not Jesse.
他会想通的
He'll get here.
我得去处理阴♥茎♥钳持的病患了
I have to get back to my penis captivus.
这倒不常遇到
Don't hear that every day.
我的女儿们还在「互相残杀」吗
My girls killing each other yet?
他们只是担心你
They're just worried about you.
不 她们都疯了
Nah. Está loca.
安娜去世后她们就一直这样
They've been that way since Anna died, okay?
母亲是她们的粘合剂
Their mama... She was their glue, hmm?
她不在了 她们就成了散沙
Without her, they came apart.
姑娘们知道诺拉吗
Do the girls know about Nora?
听说她一直在打听你
I hear she's been asking for you.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表