剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
他不想我的尸体被找到时被人知道我们的事
He didn't want anybody to know about us when they found my body.
你得通知当值的警长
You're going to have to notify the Sheriff on duty.
他会想问你些问题的
He's going to want to ask you questions.
我不能告诉任何人 我...
No, I can't tell anybody. I just --
-我要离开医院 离开这个州 -卡梅伦
- I need to get out of this hospital -- out of this state. - Cameron.
离开这里 我得知道你能保护我
State. State. I need to know you can protect me.
你在医院 当局就能保护你
The authorities can protect you in this hospital.
不 你不知道这些人的能耐
No, you don't know what these people are capable of.
威利斯又带了两个出车祸的病患回来
Willis just landed with two more from the road.
一个病情危急
One critical.
求你别丢下我 求你了
Please don't leave me here. Please.
求你别走
Please don't leave me.
你在私人病房♥
You're in a private room.
你在这不会出事的
Nothing's gonna happen to you here.
-求你们了 -你在我们的地盘
- Please. - You're in our house now.
走
Come.
我的腹部有个肿瘤
So I have a tumor in my abdomen.
不是癌症 但在分泌
It's not cancerous, but it is excreting
多种会产生毒性激素
multiple hormones that will eventually become toxic.
这也是你产生幻觉的原因
It's also what's causing your visions.
-马里奥 -没想到你还是个有信仰的人
- Mario. - Oh, so now you're a believer?
当然 但仅限于化学
I am. In chemistry.
这些过量的血清素 多巴胺
All those elevated levels of serotonin, dopamine,
还有皮质醇都可能会影响你大脑的化学成分
and cortisol, could be affecting your brain chemistry,
继而让你看到完全不存在的东西
causing you to see things that aren't there.
这肿瘤可真够忙的
That's a busy tumor.
我猜你应该想把它切除吧
I suppose you wanna cut it out of me.
我已经给你预约手术了
I've already scheduled you for surgery.
我会协助手术 和坎贝尔医生一起完成手术
I'll be assisting, scrubbing in with Dr. Campbell.
好吧 那就做手术吧
Well, let's get to it.
我会没事的 我相信你
I'll be fine. I trust you.
至于你
And you --
束缚住鸟的双翼 她是无法展翅高飞的
a bird can't fly if you're holding her by the wings.
你到底想说什么
What are you talking about?
你得让她自♥由♥翱翔 马里奥
You've got to let her fly, Mario.
为什么婴儿可以只通过和母亲的皮肤接触
Why is it that a baby can be healed simply through
就能够治好疾病呢
skin to skin contact with its mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
这世界上总有一些谜题
There are mysteries in this world that
是科学无法解释清楚的
cannot be explained by science.
-什么情况 -血压86/45 意识模糊
- What do you got? - BP's 86 over 45, in and out of consciousness.
-需要进行大量输血 -她叫阿比盖尔
- Gonna need a major transfusion. - Her name's Abigail.
大家把道让开 小心点 借过一下
Out of the way, people. Look out! Coming through!
威利斯医生 威利斯医生
Dr. Willis. Dr. Willis.
-她绝不能死 -我明白
- She has to live. - I know.
好的 杰西 输3个单位O型阴性血
Okay, Jesse, hang 3 units O-neg.
收到 输3个单位的血 快点
Okay, hanging 3 units. Let's go.
止血带只能暂时止血 我们动作必须快点
Tourniquet's just temporizing the bleed. We gotta get movin'.
你回来工作真是太好了 威利斯医生
Well, it's nice to have you back, Dr. Willis.
谢谢
Thank you.
-杰西 中♥央♥静脉插管 -收到
- Jesse, start a central line. - Got it.
外面的工作一定很有趣
Must've been interesting.
你们两个一起在外面合作
The two of you out there together.
我了解她 我也了解你
I know her and I know you.
我们之间的问题解决了
We're working out the kinks.
我们必须缝合这条动脉 这需要抽吸
All right, we gotta get this artery closed. Need suction.
-血压持续下降 -我来
- BP's dropping. - I got it.
血压太低了 她快不行了
BP's too low. We're losing her.
搞定
Got it.
血压正在回升 血压稳定
BP's coming back up. Stabilizing.
-心率也降下来了 -很好
- Heart rate's coming down. - Great.
把她送到手术室 当心 当心
Let's get her up to OR. Watch out, watch out.
立起来
Goes up.
把路让开 把走廊让开 把大厅让开
Clear it out. Clear the hallway. Clear the hall.
她已经稳定了 我们现在只能等着
She's stable. All we can do now is wait.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你载我 团队合作愉快
Thanks for the ride. Good teamwork.
我们现在算是一个团队的吗
Oh, we a team now?
我们不是吗
Are we not?
你永远不应该潜水进那条河里
You should've never been down in that river.
-我有自己的判断 -不 你只是在炫耀
- I made a judgment call. - No, you were showboating.
你受过水下救援训练吗 没有 但我有
Are you trained in water rescue? No. But I am.
一旦当时事情出了任何差错
Had things gone sideways down there,
我就必须下去救出你们两个人了
I would've had to rescue both of you.
你的行为既自大又鲁莽 还很危险
It was arrogant, reckless, dangerous.
这跟团队合作可差得远呢
And pretty damn far from teamwork.
你还在这干什么呢
What the hell are you doing in here?
你本来应该做术前检查的
You're supposed to be up in pre-op.
我联♥系♥过实验室 他们会搞定的
I called transport, and they're backed up.
你应该自己去搞定你的病人 马上
Well, then take your patient up yourself. Now.
你还好吗
You all right?
我完全不知道我的生活怎么会是这个样子
I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
梅丽尔觉得你是诗人
Well, Meryl thinks you're a poet.
也许你应该靠这个讨生活
Maybe you should start rhyming for a living.
不 我认真的 我是不是选错了
No, I'm serious. What if I made a mistake?
坎贝尔之前给我十秒钟去选择了手术
Campbell gave me 10 seconds to choose surgery --
这十秒钟就决定了我的余生
10 seconds for the rest of my life.
洛里斯称这个为蓝领医学 好吗
Rorish calls this blue collar medicine, right?
-我就是蓝领工作者 但你不是 -天哪
- Well, I'm a blue collar guy. You're not. - Oh, my --
-我们不一样 伙计 -胡说八道
- We're different, man. - That's such bull!
不 是真的
No, it's not.
那如果你是什么蓝领的话 那我是什么
Okay, so if you're blue collar or whatever, what am I?
外科医生 坎贝尔看出你的潜力了
A surgeon. And Campbell sees it.
反正我没有
Well, I don't.
所以你需要我来帮你
That's what you got me for.
你相信任何事情 哪怕是疯狂的算命的
You'll believe in anything, even a crazy psychic,
但你却从不肯相信你自己
but you won't believe in yourself.
-她怎么样 -我不能讨论其他病人的病情
- How is she? - I can't discuss other patients.
医生 那女孩是我的工作人员
Doctor, that girl is on my staff.
我答应过她父亲 我会照顾她的
I promised her father I would look after her.
你就不能告诉我任何消息吗
Is there anything you can tell me?
此时此刻 无可奉告 不行
At this point, nothing, no.
我们待她如女儿一般
She's like a daughter to us.
我们想见见她
We'd like to see her.
这是绝对没有可能的
That is definitely not going to happen.
洛里斯医生 借一步说话
Dr. Rorish, a word, please.
-你看着很生气 -没有 没生气
- You look angry. - Nope, I'm not.
这又不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
我们不应该卷入到
We're not supposed to get involved
我们病人的私人生活中去
in the personal lives of our patients.
那你为什么看起来就好像
Then why do you look like
你马上就要生出一只兔子了呢
you're about to give birth to a rabbit?
那你怎么看起来你好像
How come you look like you're about to give birth
要用嘴生出一只兔子了呢
to a rabbit through your mouth?
-太伤人了吧 -很好 我感觉好多了
- That's hurtful. - Good. I feel better.
不用客气
You're welcome!
你有没有想过从事除医生以外的职业
Did you ever wanna be anything besides a doctor?
小的时候 我想要成为一个毒品贩子
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a drug dealer.
坏榜样
Bad role models.
曾经有位舞蹈老师说过
Had a dance teacher once who said,
聚光灯不会去找你 而是选择了你
"Spotlight doesn't find you, it chooses you."
有时你跳得那么高
There are times you jump so high,
感觉就好像飞起来了一样
it feels like you're flying.
耳中只有音乐和芭蕾舞鞋划过地板的声音
All you hear is music and ballet shoes sliding on a Marley floor.
一旦你体验过这些 你就永远不能忘记
Once you've had that, you don't let it go.
你的选择是对的 诺雅
You made the right choice, Noa.
-这就是你该待的地方 -我知道
- You're where you belong. - I know.
是吗
Do you?
你知道吗
Do you know?
有的时候我只是希望你能倾听就好
Sometimes I just need you to listen.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表