剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Why are you here?
因为我知道这里是唯一
Because I knew this was the one place
你不会引来别人的注意的地方
you wouldn't make a scene.
我不会是引来别人的注意的那个人
I won't be the one making the scene.
保安才会
Security will.
-我想见艾米丽 -绝不可能
- I want to see Emily. - It's not gonna happen.
她也是我的女儿
She's my daughter, too.
天啊 已经过去十年了
God, it's been 10 years.
你要到什么时候才停止惩罚我
When are you gonna stop punishing me?
你离开了
You left.
我犯了一个可怕的错 我知道
I made a terrible mistake. I know.
没错
That's right.
你难道可以就这样突然回到她的人生
And you get to just jump right back into her life,
好像什么都没发生过
like nothing happened?
-威尔 -雷顿医生 我们走
- Will -- - Dr. Leighton, let's go.
你跟一辆面包车出意外车祸了吗
You were involved in an accident with a mini-van?
那不是意外
That was no accident --
那个混♥蛋♥试图把我挤下马路
The son of a bitch tried to run me off the road.
他们也是这样说你的
They're saying the same thing about you.
我们带他去分诊
Let's get him to triage.
血压100/70 血氧饱和90几
BP's 100/70, sats in the 90s,
左大腿疼痛 可能骨折
upper left leg pain, possible fracture.
那个人突然急转弯 还把我挤到中♥央♥分道线
Guy swerved, and he ran me into the center divider.
我减速了 我很害怕好吗
I sped off. I was afraid, okay?
然后我的腿开始发出怪声 所以我叫人帮忙
And then my leg started singing, so I called for help.
-天啊 -是你
- Oh, my God. - It was you!
你就是在强行超我们车的人
You're the guy who cut us off!
你差点杀了我全家
You almost killed my family!
你会坐牢的 老兄
You're going to jail, man!
你可能会杀死我的
You could have killed me!
天啊 我的腿
God, my leg!
你弄断我的腿了
Ahh! You broke my leg!
坚持住 牛仔
Hang on, cowboy.
我的小孩也在车上
My kids were in the car!
拜托 理查德 冷静点
Please, Richard. Calm down.
别叫我冷静点
Don't tell me to calm down!
你看到他了 他当时在我跟其他人的道上
You saw him! He was in my lane and everybody else's!
可以请你保持不动吗
Would you please stay still?
那是700美元的皮裤
Those are $700 leathers!
天啊
Oh, boy.
我需要止血带 按住他
I need a tourniquet! Hold him down!
你们那里还好吗 他的状况怎样
How you doing over there? What do you got?
开放性骨折
Compound fracture --
股骨可能刺穿股骨动脉了
The femur maybe punctured the femoral artery.
需要做超声波
Need an ultrasound.
这是你花过最值得的700美元
The best $700 you ever spent --
这件裤子救你一命
Those pants saved your life.
如果它没有这么紧
If they weren't as tight,
你可能在到这里前就大出血致死了
you would have bled out before you got here.
-让他流血 -理查德
- Let him bleed! - Richard!
别叫我冷静点
Don't tell me to calm down.
老妈 你能过来这里一下吗
Mama, can you come over here for a minute?
我要你带菲尔茨先生去做另一次CT
I need you to take Mr. Fields up for another CT.
没问题 老爸
You got it, Daddy.
你准备好出发了吗
You ready to take a ride?
我们走
Let's go.
抱歉 医生贵姓
Uh, excuse me, uh, Doctor...?
-雷顿 -我是费利西娅 威尔的前妻
- Leighton. - I'm Felicia, Will's ex-wife.
要我去找他过来吗
Yeah. Should I go get him for you?
因为之前对话进行得很顺利吗
Because it went so well earlier?
听着 我相信
Look, I'm -- I'm sure
你已经听过一些关于我的糟糕传言
you've heard some horrible things about me.
那不是他的作风
That's not his style.
可以请你把这个交给他吗
Would you please give him this?
这是婚礼邀请函
It's a wedding invitation.
我要再婚了
I'm getting remarried,
我希望我女儿能出席婚礼
and I want my daughter to be there.
我真心觉得你应该自己交给他
I really think you should give it to him yourself.
我试过了 拜托
I tried that. Come on.
你为他工作 你懂的
You work for him -- you understand.
对 他有时很难相处
Yeah, he can be tough.
对 我当时根本无法达到他的标准
Yeah, I could never live up to his standards.
我做什么事都不够好
Nothing I did was good enough.
他是那个好父亲 好医生
He's this amazing father, amazing doctor,
坚毅不拔
man of steel.
我恨自己当时太软弱而离开
I hate myself for how weak I was for leaving,
但当时好像是我不能对艾米丽生病
but it was like I wasn't allowed to have feelings
有任何感觉
about Emily being sick.
我很抱歉 我真的不该卷入这件事
I-I'm sorry. I really shouldn't get involved.
你喜欢为他工作吗
Do you enjoy working for him?
你当然不喜欢
Of course you don't.
他严厉斥责你
When he's coming down on you,
让你觉得你做的一切都是错的的时候
making you feel like everything you do is wrong,
你难道没想过直接离开吗
don't you ever just want to walk away?
当然想过
Sure.
但我们没有一起生了女儿
But we don't have a daughter together.
你在这里
There you are.
我还能去哪里
Where else would I be?
我刚才不是在跟你说话
Oh, I wasn't talking to you.
我是在跟
I was talking to
这本1989年的时代周刊说话
this Time magazine from 1989.
这是经典
It's a classic.
你感觉怎样
Um, how are you feeling?
为什么问这个
Why?
就只是
It's just, um...
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
-你是医生吗 -不是
- Are you a doctor? - No.
-护士 -老兄
- Nurse? - Dude.
你穿的是少女胸罩吗
Are you wearing a training bra?
不是 对吧 这不关我的事吧
No. Right -- Is that none of my business?
我看到你在化疗室
I saw you at the chemo room.
跟踪狂
Stalker.
去你的杂♥志♥
Forgot your magazine.
梅拉妮 这是即将为你丈夫
Melanie, these are the two surgeons
做手术的两位外科医师 坎贝尔医生
that will be operating on your husband. Dr. Campbell.
我要见他
I need to see him.
你丈夫在车祸中
Your husband sustained multiple facial lacerations
脸部多处撕裂
in a car accident.
我们得给他做手术
We need to get him to surgery.
我来了 牢骚鬼
I'm here, Grouchy.
他还有内出血
He has internal bleeding.
得找到出血源 然后止血
We have to find the source and stop it.
滚
Go away.
这是他开车离开时
That's the last thing I said to him
我对他说的最后一句话
before he got in his car and left.
是不是很伤人
How awful is that?
我听过更伤人的
I've heard worse.
我们现在就得给他动手术
We need to get him to surgery now.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
你要不要喝点水什么的
Would you like some water or something?
好
Yeah.
没事吧
You okay?
拿把轮椅 快
Can I get a wheelchair? Come on.
好 坐下 我们在
Okay. Settle down. We got you.
呆板的老爸没有发疯
The suburban dad didn't go Mad Max.
大家都怪开摩托车的人
And everybody blames the motorcyclist.
你说的是不要命的摩托佬
You mean the donorcyclist.
对 因为他们都疯了
Yes, 'cause they're all crazy.
我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
当然 你骑车的
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表