剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
但我建议你不要全信
but I suggest you take it with a grain of salt.
她为什么要说谎
Why would she lie?
她很生气 因为他不和我分手 她想要钱
She's mad he never left me. Um, she wants money.
她是你的学生 你真是这么想的
She was your student. Is that really what you think?
听着 我丈夫可能有很多缺点
Look, my husband may be many things,
但他永远不会抛弃我 让我等死
but he never would've left her there to die.
你觉得她说的是这个
Is that what you think she said?
只有上帝知道她说了什么
God only knows what she said.
是谁想扔掉那个手链 你 还是他
Who was gonna get rid of the bracelet? You? Or him?
20年来 我在这间医院喝了不少咖啡
For 20 years, I drank the coffee at this hospital.
真可怕
Horrible.
我现在不能告诉你我哪天会厌倦
Now I couldn't tell you what day it happened,
但我最终会喝腻的
but I finally had enough.
我喝够了泥土 灰尘
I was done drinking the mud, dirt. Yeah.
我得走了
I go across the street now.
你知道在这里一周内我们要用多少包纸巾吗
You know how many boxes of tissue we go through here in a week?
不知道 多少
No. How many?
丹尼斯
Denise!
我们一周要用多少包纸巾
How many boxes of tissue do we go through here in a week?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
丹尼斯被解雇了
Denise got fired.
你妈妈在洛杉矶机场
Your mom is at LAX.
她上出租车了
She's in a cab.
等她来了 我们应该一起聊聊
When she gets here, I think maybe we should all talk.
你可以告诉我你的故事
It's okay to tell your story.
我想知道该怎样帮助你
I want you to know how supported you are.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish.
不 不 你不能在这里
Uh, no, no, no. You cannot be here.
-求求你 -出去
- Please. - Out.
我知道他做了什么
I know what he did.
可以吗 求你了
Okay? Please.
进来吧
Fine.
如果你需要 我可以把这个交给警♥察♥
I'll give it to the police if you want.
谢谢您 里夫斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Reeves,
再给她点时间吧
but maybe you should give her a minute.
-好 -不用 没事
- Okay. - No, it's -- it's okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要破坏您的家庭
I didn't mean to hurt your family.
卡梅伦 这不是你的错
Cameron, none of this is your fault.
我早该知道这事迟早会发生
I should've known this was gonna happen.
我是你的老师
I was your teacher.
我应该照顾好你
I should've taken care of you.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
艾瑞尔也马上就会长大
You know, Ariel's gonna grow up one day soon,
她也会去工作
and she's gonna need a job.
别急 还有好几年呢
Relax. You got a few years.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
如果现在未雨绸缪
What I do now
到那时就会有有完全不同的结果
makes all the difference then.
-照顾得还周到吗 -我只是到处看看
- You being cared for? - I'm just taking in the sights.
我刚刚摘除了一个肿瘤
I just had a tumor removed.
是吗 感觉如何
Oh. How are you feeling?
我吗 我觉得超赞
Me? I'm amazing.
那就继续
Then carry on.
他不会怪你的
He doesn't blame you.
什么
I'm sorry?
你的兄弟 罗伯特
Your brother. Robert.
他希望他能亲口告诉你
He wishes he could've told you that.
BGM: Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene
by John Ondrasik of Five For Fighting
♪ I watch the work of my kin bold and boyful ♪
♪ Toying somewhere between love and abuse ♪
♪ Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful ♪
♪ Shaking the wings... ♪
你是对的 他当时就应该马上入院
You were right. He should've been admitted immediately.
基恩医生 我们不仅与疾病抗争
We deal with people, Dr. Kean,
还要处理与人的关系
not just disease.
在紧要关头
When it mattered most,
你尽到了医生的职责
you were a doctor.
我去看看他
I'm gonna go see him.
好
Yeah.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么放弃跳舞
Why did you stop dancing?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能我一直没有办法掌控自己的命运吧
Maybe I was always at the mercy of someone else.
我所珍视的东西 如果我自己无法掌控
If I didn't have control over something that precious,
那我宁愿毁了它
I'd rather no one did.
这样啊
Yeah.
医学也和舞蹈一样神奇
Medicine's just as dramatic.
我现在肯定特别像《吉赛尔》里
I must look like
四处寻觅复仇的女鬼皇
the vengeful Queen of the Wilis in Giselle.
抱歉 她穿的可是纯白芭蕾舞裙
Sorry, but she's wearing a white tutu.
你这状态比她糟糕多了
You look much worse.
不过至少你活下来了
But you're alive.
是吗
Am I?
是的
Yes.
你会活很久很久
You're gonna live a long time.
大概9个月之后就能康复
Recovery should be about 9 months.
你会康复的
You'll be back.
能彻底康复吗
100% back?
85%到90%吧
85, 90%.
再过9个月我就40岁了
I'm gonna be 40 in 9 months.
抱歉 但我必须彻底康复才行
Sorry, but I'm gonna need the full 100.
玛莎·葛兰姆说得对
Martha Graham was right.
「一个舞者将面临两次死亡
"A dancer dies twice --
「第一次是当他们放弃舞蹈的时候
"Once when they stop dancing,
「而这一次
"And then this first death is...
也是最痛苦的一次」
the most painful."
还有更糟糕的呢
There's something worse, you know?
那就是从未在舞台上起舞
To never have danced at all.
♪ With her sweetened breath and her tongue so mean ♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, and her arms hard and lean ♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
准备好了吗
Ready?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 有时候我希望你能帮我搞定
You know, sometimes I want you to fix it.
没有舞台你也能展现自我
You don't need a stage to fly.
你今天特别棒
You were amazing today.
你救了他的命
You saved his life.
♪ Freshly dissolved in some frozen devotion ♪
♪ No more alone or myself could I be ♪
♪ Looks like I strayed... ♪
她睡着了
She's asleep.
♪ To the arms it were open ♪
天哪 她会不会生气 她会不会
Oh, God. What if she gets mad? What if she wants --
你们俩都刚从鬼门关回来
You both almost died.
别畏畏缩缩的
Grow a pair.
绝对是甘蓝
It was definitely kale.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
没事 她就是醒了而已
Yeah, she's just waking up.
我记得是在托潘加峡谷
I think it was in Topanga Canyon.
托潘加
Topanga.
那个 阿比盖尔
Okay. Abigail...
你点了牛排
You ordered steak.
我点了甘蓝莎拉 是吧
I got a kale salad, right?
我有话要对你说
I have something I want to tell you, okay?
绝对是甘蓝
It was definitely kale.
可能现在不是 时候
Maybe now is not... the best time.
你明显还不是太清醒
You're obviously a little groggy.
我在这坐一会 你再休息休息
I'll just sit here, and you can get some rest.
没事的 丹尼
It's okay, Danny.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
那天在托潘加我差点就告诉你了
I almost told you that night in Topanga.
却突然退缩了
I got cold feet.
他不会怪我们的 丹尼
He wouldn't be mad at us, Danny.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表