剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
黑 色 警 报
第二季 第一集
从文图拉到橙县所有沿海地区的
Attention, all aircraft. We have a weather advisory
直升机请注意 我们有天气情况
for all coastal regions Ventura to Orange County.
4号♥直升机请注意
Met 4, be advised
我们已为你接通洛杉矶县救生员
We've patched you in to L.A. County lifeguard.
V16频道
Frequency V16 direct.
雷顿医生 海滩救生员
Dr. Leighton, we have the lifeguard from the beach
第 二 年
有话跟你说
on the radio for you.
给我接通 什么情况
Put me through. What do we got?
鲨鱼像火箭一样突然出现的
That shark came up like a rocket.
三名伤员 有一个已经死了
There's three victims, one dead already.
他们都是孩子 哥们
They're teenagers, man.
-你们多久能到 -三分钟
- How for out are you? - Three minutes.
你们得赶紧了 沙滩上到处都是血
Yo got to hurry up! There's blood all over the beach!
突发新闻 据报导
Breaking news -- we're getting reports
今早马里布海滩有鲨鱼袭击事件
of a shark attack in Malibu this morning.
您现在看到的是游客拍摄的
You're seeing amateur video of
马里布鲨鱼袭击事件
沙滩上混乱的场面
the chaotic scene on the beach right now.
我们的记者将很快到达现场
One of our reporters will be arriving on the scene shortly,
稍后我们将为您做追踪报道
and we'll be updating you throughout the day.
让我走
Let me go!
住院医生们 大家好
Hello, residents.
我是杰西·萨兰德 高级急诊室护师
I'm Jesse Sallander, senior E.R. nurse.
接下来的三年
And for the next three years,
我就是你们的老妈
I'm your mama.
我可以向你们保证 这里发生的所有事情
I can promise you nothing goes on in this house
没有你老妈不知道的
your mama don't know about.
你以为自己有个医学学位
You think you're smarter than your mama
就能比你老妈我聪明吗
Becausie you have an M.D.?
其实不然
You're not.
老妈知道你何时在撒谎 何时哭或何时死
Your mama can tell when you're lying, crying, or dying.
天哪 拜托 哥们
Whoa, come -- come on, bro.
这东西不能放在这里
This can't be here.
我这里每两分钟就要轮床推过
Look, I got gurneys coming in and out of here every two minutes.
放储藏室
Storeroom.
CCCRP什么意思
CCCRP?
战斗伤员治疗研究项目
Combat Casualty Care Research Program --
国防部开展的
Department of defense.
他们每年都送医生来这里
They send us doctors here every year --
教我们用新技术
teach us new techniques,
他们在实战场上学会的新科技
new technologies they learn in the field of combat.
我们这才过了一年
That was only a year ago for us.
但感觉过了很久
Seems like a thousand.
每年有成千上万个像你们这样的新晋医生
Every year, thousands of newly minted doctors, like yourself,
申请来这所医疗圣殿学习急诊医学
apply to learn emergency medicine in the civic cathedral
也就是你们将要进入的地方
you are about to enter.
是她
That's her.
她是贾丝明
That's Jessamine.
我以为她是夏洛特·彼尔
I thought that was Charlotte Piel.
贾丝明是她扮演的角色
Jessamine was the character that she played.
这你都不知道
How do you not know that?
从来不看电影
Never saw any of the movies.
你没看过「阿耳忒弥斯之石」
You haven't seen "The artemis stone"?
这是对我童年影响最大的电影了
It was the seminal movie of my childhood.
我最爱的是「阿耳忒弥斯之火」
"The artemis fire" Was my favorite.
那本书我看了两遍
I read the book twice.
「阿耳忒弥斯之神偷」比它好多了
"Artemis thief" -- way better.
-你个疯子 -你个书呆子
- You're crazy. - You're nerds.
天使纪念医院
...Angels memorial.
大家看仔细了
Okay, take a good look, people.
这就是你们12个月以后的样子
This is what you're gonna look like in 12 months --
遍体鳞伤 不知所措
Beaten and bewildered.
第二年的住院医生
Second-years.
跟第一年的打个招呼
Say hello to first-years.
你好 彼尔女士
Hi, Ms. Piel.
我是安格斯·雷顿 你的忠实粉丝
I'm Angus Leighton. I'm a huge fan.
叫我夏洛特就行
It's just "Charlotte."
错 是「彼尔医生」
No, it's "Dr. Piel."
我是马拉娅·皮内达
I'm Malaya Pineda.
你好
Hi.
这位是马里奥·沙维提
Oh, and this is Mario Savetti.
你的电影他一部都没看过
He hasn't seen any of your movies.
家常到此为止
Oh, enough already.
雷顿医生 你今天和你哥哥一起开车来的吗
Dr. Leighton, did you drive here with your brother today?
这是他的新住院医生
He has new residents.
是 但后来再没见到他
Yeah. I haven't seen him since.
雷顿医生在直升机上
Dr. Leighton's on a chopper.
什么叫他在直升机上
What do you mean he's on the chopper?
他和那个军医
He and the army guy.
直升机不够我们三个坐 所以...
Wasn't room for all of us, so...
洛里斯医生知道这件事吗
Does Dr. Rorish know this?
什么军医
What army guy?
兄弟 我讨厌直升机
Man, I hate helicopters.
想想这玩意能飞起来就很要命
It's a wonder they even fly at all when you think about it.
我没 想过这事
I hadn't -- thought about it.
是啊 它们飞机坠毁率高35%
Yeah, they crash 35% more than airplanes.
每十万个小时就坠毁9.84次
9.84 crashes for every 100,000 hours.
我以前不知道
Didn't know that.
但...现在知道了
But...now I do.
如果你怕坐直升机
If you're that afraid of flying in one,
那你上来干什么
why'd you hop on board?
我没说我怕 我是说不喜欢
Didn't say I was scared. Said I didn't like it.
我还不喜欢难喝的龙舌兰呢
I also don't like bad tequila.
昨晚还不是照喝
That didn't stop me last night.
西边来了一阵强风
I got a stiff wind coming in from the west.
我们得迎着它降落
We got to turn into it when we land.
好吧 接下来可不好受 抓紧
All right, this is gonna suck. Hang on.
看见没
See?
这玩意没像个石头一样
It's a wonder the thing doesn't drop
从天上掉下去真是个奇迹
out of the sky like a rock.
好了 八秒后降落
Okay, on the ground in eight seconds.
县治安官的命令 这片海滩已经封闭了
By order of the county sheriff, this beach is closed.
你负责那个女孩 我负责另一个
You take the girl! I got the other!
好 没问题
Yep! You got it!
你叫什么
What's your name?
卡娅 鲨鱼是突然出现的
Kaya. The shark came out of nowhere.
被袭击之前我们都没看见它
We didn't see it until it happened.
好 你叫什么
Okay, and what's your name?
我叫洁丁
My name's Jaydin.
洁丁 我需要你冷静一下好吗
Jaydin, I need you to calm down for me, okay?
好
Okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好了 他失血太多了
All right, - he's losing too much blood.
除非我们先稳定了他的情况
He's not gonna make it back
不然他撑不到回去的
Unless we stabilize him right here.
我需要你保持不动
I need you to stay still for me!
好了
All right.
把她放担架上抬到直升机里
Let's get her on the stretcher and to the chopper.
塔克怎么办
What about Tucker?
-我不知道 -去看看他
- I don't know! - Go check!
好 我这就去
Okay, I'm going.
天哪 天哪 不是吧
Oh, god! Oh, god! Oh, no!
把她带走 来人带她走
Get her away! Somebody take her!
什么情况
What do we got?
他很难救治了
Guy's a soup sandwich.
我把这玩意插♥进♥去的时候需要你给他输血
I need you to hang some blood while I plug this thing in.
插什么进去 这是什么鬼
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表