剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
她听不到你说话 异丙酚让她睡过去了
She can't hear you. She's sleeping off the propofol.
那我们在等什么 我得做手术
What are we waiting for? I want the surgery.
我们得等到有空下来的手术室
We're just waiting for an OR to open up.
布兰特 你得明白
Brandt, you gotta understand,
即使我们完美地修复了
even a perfect repair
你也可能会遗留下不规律挛缩的问题
could leave you with irregular contractures.
可能 会看起来不一样
It might not...look the same.
不不 不行 你不懂 我
No, no, no, no. You don't get it. I was...
我从小到大都是个屌♥丝
I was a loser growing up.
我没有什么朋友 体育和成绩都很差
I didn't have any friends, sucked at sports and school.
后来
And then...
后来詹娜·温斯洛看到我换泳衣
then Jena Winslow saw me putting on my bathing suit
之后一切都变了
and...everything changed.
有生以来第一次 我有了与众不同的特长
For the first time, I had something that no one else did.
我很特别
I was special.
我绝不能失去这个
I can't lose this.
没有这个特长我就不知道自己是谁了
I don't know who I am without it.
听着 伙计 我
Hey, man, I,
我这里有一份拍摄我的纪录片的同意书
I got this release here for my documentary.
你介意帮我签个名吗
Would you mind signing it for me?
你一定会发行吗
You definitely have distribution?
是的
Yes.
两个月之后 你一定会爱上我的
In two months, you will be in love with me.
毋庸置疑
Fact.
两个月之后你一定不在这里了
You won't be here in two months.
毋庸置疑
Fact.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
-诺拉 记账员 -他们为什么牵手
- Nora, the bookkeeper. - Why is she holding Papi's hand?
你们俩真是蠢到家了
You two are so stupid.
等等 你早就知道了 怎么回事
Wait, you knew about this? How?
杰西叔叔 你知道这件事吗
Uncle Jesse, you know about this?
你居然默许这件事吗 我们妈妈怎么办
And you're okay with it? What about our mother?
孩子 你妈妈已经去世了
Mija, your mommy, she's gone.
我知道你爱她 我们都爱她
I mean, you loved her. We all loved her.
但是她已经不在了
But she's not here no more.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你最好快点相信
Well, you better hurry up and believe it
因为我们都早晚得接受这一事实
'cause we're all gonna have to accept it.
为什么
Why?
因为你们爸爸患的是晚期充血性心力衰竭
Because your Papi has stage 4 congestive heart failure.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他的时间不多了
He's dying.
什么
What?
不
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不
No. No.
不会的
No.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
黛西的氧饱和度下降
Daisy's sats just started dropping.
打斗造成的创伤
Her breathing's been getting worse
导致她呼吸困难越来越严重
from the trauma she took in the fight.
肺挫伤 通过X光片看不出来
Pulmonary contusions -- they don't show up on the X-ray.
你在给她插管吗
So you're intubating?
不是 这是万圣节道具
No, this is her Halloween costume.
她扮的是「生命垂危的女人」
She's going as Woman Clinging to Life.
我来是想告诉她好消息的
Well, I was coming with some good news.
她的未婚夫史蒂文的出血状况得到控制
Her fiancé, Steven -- we got his bleeding under control.
我们已经拔管
We extubated him,
他现在在麻醉后监测治疗室里
and now he's talking in the PACU.
她刚才这么担心他
She was so worried.
现在他没事了她却没法知道
And now she has no idea he's gonna be okay.
氧饱和度回升了
Sats are coming up.
还没有脱离危险
She's not out of the woods yet.
我有个疯狂的想法
I got a crazy idea.
不过我得先给那位A片男星去做手术
But first, I gotta go scrub in on that porn star.
听说有茄子那么大
I hear it looks like an eggplant.
-还是原生品种的那种 -闭嘴
- The, uh, heirloom variety. - Stop talking.
好吧
All right.
这位患者阴♥茎♥海绵体破裂
An incision into the corpus cavernosum won't help us
所以在海绵体上开切口不可行
because the corpus is ruptured in this case.
有什么其他办法
Alternatives?
看手术台别看我
Eyes on the field, not on me.
这的确不好看
It's not pleasant to look at,
但你必须集中注意力
but it requires your full attention.
我不是
I'm not
-我不是不敢看 -阴♥茎♥吗
- I wasn't avoiding -- - The penis?
这只是手术部位 医生
It's anatomy, doctor.
在冠状沟下1厘米处进行环切
An incision 1 centimeter proximal to the coronal sulcus
能够提供足够切面
would afford excellent exposure.
套状撕脱
Circumferential degloving.
那你术后得跟他解释
Then you get to tell him in post-op
为什么他的阴♥茎♥失去知觉了
why he has no penile sensation.
哪块骨头骨折了
Which bone is fractured?
骨头不可见并且 较大
The anatomy is not recognizable and, uh, large.
真实病例不可能像教科书里那么典型
It's never textbook.
而且阴♥茎♥没有骨头
and there's no bone in the penis.
我早就知道 我知道
I knew that. I...I know that.
做腹股沟阴囊切口
Start an inguinal scrotal incision.
将阴♥茎♥内侧外翻
We'll invert the penis inside out.
你这房♥子的装♥修♥工程进行了多久了
So how long you been working on the house?
几年吧
Couple years.
你真的住在那吗
So you do live there?
你觉得我每次让你
Did you think I had you pick me up
到别人家里来接我吗
at a house that wasn't mine?
屋子里什么也没有
There's nothing in there.
你不是和尚就是连环杀人犯
You're either a monk or a serial killer.
一无所有 也就无畏失去
Don't have anything, can't lose anything.
能说说那面旗子是怎么回事吗
Can I ask you about the flag?
不能
No.
伊森
Ethan.
杰西的哥哥不行了
It's Jesse's brother. He's crashing.
没用 我需要探针
It's not working. I need that bougie!
快拿探针 威利斯 你来了
I need that bougie. Hey, Willis.
脉搏和血氧急剧下降
He's anterior and sats are dropping fast.
插管准备好了
Tube's ready.
进去了
I'm in.
氧饱和度没有回升 只有60多
Sats aren't rising. Sats are in the 60s.
心率下降
Okay, heart rate dropping.
-还没有救过来 -检查脉搏
- He's not coming up. - Pulse check.
室颤了
He's in v-fib.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
-加油 -老天保佑 老天保佑
- Come on. - Por favor. Por favor.
求你了 求你了
Por favor. Por favor.
拜托 拜托
Please. Please.
挺住 拜托了 老天
Come on. Please, dear God.
挺住 何塞
Come on, Jose.
再来一针肾上腺素
Another 1 of epi.
360焦 电击
360 joules. Shock now.
再推一剂肾上腺素和一剂碳酸氢钠
Push another epi and bicarb.
检查脉搏
Pulse check.
还是没有 继续按压
Nothing. Continue compressions.
交给我吧 我来 我来
I got him. I got him. I got him.
他这样子多久了
How long has he been down?
22分钟了 杰西
22 minutes, Jesse.
你不说停我们就继续抢救
We will do this until you give the word.
我就在这
I'm not going anywhere.
停下吧
Stop.
大家有什么建议吗
Anybody have any suggestions?
没有
No.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表