剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我们是同事
We work together.
好吗 她只是朋友
Okay, she's a friend.
这是安娜去世之前就有的事吗
So had this been going on before Anna passed?
当然不是
No, of course not.
几个月前开始的
It started a few months ago.
也就是九个月前
So let's see, that's...nine months.
你和安娜结婚三十年了
You and Anna were married 30 years?
你只为她哀悼了九个月
All she gets is nine months of mourning
然后就往前看了
and then you move on?
那要哀悼多久才合适
What would be the right amount of time, huh?
我从没想过会有这种可能
I mean, I-I never thought I would be possible,
但我恋爱了
but I fell in love.
你该替我高兴 杰西
You should be happy for me, Jesse.
我心脏病发 搬去跟你一起住之后
You know, after my heart attack and I moved in with you,
安娜供我吃 帮我打扫卫生
Anna fed me, cleaned up after me.
她把我当成亲弟弟那样照顾
She took care of me like I was her own brother.
你确实是她弟弟
You were her brother, okay?
我和诺拉并没做错什么
Nora and I, we didn't do nothing wrong.
那为什么不告诉我
So why didn't you tell me?
我可能觉得
Maybe I felt like...
我也不知道 如果我没昭告世界
I don't know, if -- if I didn't say it out loud,
就不必感到罪过了
I wouldn't have to feel bad about it.
杰西 姑娘们不知道
Jesse, the girls don't know.
不能告诉她们 她们很崇敬自己的母亲
They can't, okay? They worshipped their mother.
等我出院了 我就告诉她们
I'll -- I'll tell them when I get outta here, okay,
等一切都恢复常态以后
when things get back to normal.
好的 好吧
Okay. All right.
缇娜 劳拉西泮没有效果 所以我们
Tina, the ativan didn't work, so we're gonna have to
准备给你们注射异丙酚镇定剂来放松 肌肉
sedate you with propofol to relax all your...muscles.
她的阴♥道♥太凶残了
She's got a ferocious vagina.
性福没那么简单
All the great ones do.
异丙酚应该可以缓解痉挛
The propofol should release the spasm.
鲁索医生 使用异丙酚可能有什么副作用
Dr. Russo, what are the dangers associated with propofol use?
呼吸抑制
Respiratory depression.
我们应该密切监控她的呼吸状况
We should monitor her breathing closely.
非常好 等我们移开缇娜的时候
Very good. So when we remove Tina,
你要照看好她 好的 注射 基恩医生
you just keep an eye on her. Right. Push it, Dr. Kean.
好的
Okay.
缇娜 不 不
Oh. Tina, no, no.
好了 我们可以试着
Okay, let's try to, uh...
把她弄下来
Get her off?
-你没上过床吗 -伙计们 我没闲工夫
- Do you ever get laid? - Guys, I don't have all day.
我也是
Neither do I.
总算自♥由♥了
Free at la-- Aah!
我靠 疼死我了
Holy crap, that hurts!
到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with it?
阿维拉医生 做个超声检查
Dr. Avila, let's get an ultrasound.
天哪 我真希望我是在拍摄
Man, I wish I was rolling film.
-太好吃了 -史蒂文 告诉过你了
- So good. - Steven, we told you,
确定你没事之前 你不能吃东西
you can't eat yet, not until you're in the clear.
我说过他了 他也不听劝
He doesn't listen to me either.
给我送吃的来的人就是她 好吗
Hey, she's the one who had it delivered, okay?
只要血糖一低 他就闹脾气
He's a freaking nightmare if his blood sugar gets low.
好吗 他每三个小时都要吃点东西
Okay? He's gotta eat every three hours.
-她跟我妈似的 -检查结果出来了吗
- She's like my mother. - Okay, did you get the results?
CT扫描显示有肝脏有一个小撕裂
The C.T. shows a small liver laceration.
-什么意思 -我们要继续监测
- What does that mean? - We need to keep an eye on it.
要么肝脏可能自己就修复好了
It could heal on its own
要么之后他可能需要做一个手术
or he may need surgery down the road.
很好 那听起来很好啊
Okay, that was really freaking good.
你现在可以原谅我了吧
So you forgive me now?
原谅你 你做错什么了
Forgive you? What did you do?
我们之前定的规矩 医生 如果出事了
We got this rule, Doc. If things get rough,
她就应该马上逃跑 因为我没法一边打架
she's supposed to run because I can't fight
一边还要担心你的安危
and worry about you at the same time.
-也许你就不该打架 -我能照顾好我自己
- Maybe you should stop fighting. - I can take care of myself, okay?
说得好听 我看见你从楼梯上飞滚下去
Oh, yeah, I saw that when you went flying down the stairs.
我才没有飞滚下去
I didn't go flying down --
史蒂 史蒂文 史蒂文
Ste-- Steven? Steven!
-快来人帮忙 -怎么回事 我的天
- I need help in here! - What's happening? Oh, my God.
计划有变 他现在就得动手术
Change of plans. He needs surgery now.
-史蒂文 -我们走 把道让出来
- Steven! - Let's go. Clear the hallway!
史蒂文 史蒂文
Steven! Steven.
你们俩今天过得和我一样开心吗
You guys having as good a day as me?
小♥弟♥弟♥断了 还算不错吧
Got a broken penis, so there's that.
是病人的小♥弟♥弟♥断了
It's a patient with a broken penis.
那真是不幸中的万幸
I guess it could be worse.
杰西 她想知道为什么她不能去看看他
Jesse, um, she wants to know why she can't see him, man.
-我没法决定 -她爱他
- It's not up to me. - She loves him.
我担心的是姑娘们的反应
My concern is those girls.
她们肯定没法接受这件事的
They won't be able to accept that.
是她们不接受还是你不接受
They won't or you won't?
我们都见识过充血性心力衰竭发作起来有多快
Look, we've all seen CHF go sideways so quickly.
-不会发生那种事的 -要是发生了的话
- That's not gonna happen. - If that happens,
而约瑟见不到他深爱的女人
and Jose doesn't get to see the woman he loves,
那你会永远没法原谅自己的 兄弟
you're never gonna forgive yourself, man.
你必须让他们见面
You're the one who has to do it.
带她去见他吧
Take her to see him.
他们把这人打个半死就因为他为另一队欢呼吗
They beat the guy up just for cheering for the other team?
这帮人是疯了吗
What is wrong with people?
肾实质血管
Parenchymal vessel.
在这
Right here.
-直接贯穿缝合 -好的
- Mm. Direct suture ligation. - Okay, all right.
-先除掉血块 -好的
- Get the clot first. - Okay.
你到底在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
棉垫 抽吸这里 再多来些棉垫
Laps. Bring the suction in here. More laps.
永远不要离开手术台
Never step away from the table.
永远不要 听清楚了吗
Never! Am I clear?
好的 给我三个止血钳 再给我一个
Okay, bring in three clamps. Another one.
你好 诺拉
Hello, Nora.
我是杰西·萨兰德
I'm Jesse Sallander.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
这并不是什么不光彩的事
This isn't tawdry.
我希望你知道我并没有任何不尊重的意思
I need you to know that I mean no disrespect.
我认识安娜 她很特别
I knew Anna. She was very special.
我绝不可能取代她的地位
And I can never take her place.
能请你告诉我他现在怎么样了吗
Could you tell me how he's doing?
他会没事的 他一定会没事的
He's gonna be fine. He's definitely gonna be fine.
一定会的
Definitely.
约瑟没什么信心的时候就会这么说
That's what Jose says when he doesn't believe something.
不是的 我 我相信
Oh, no. I-I believe it.
他也不会理会任何坏消息
He also doesn't accept bad news either.
我不一样
I accept.
他甚至都不让我给他庆祝六十岁的生日
Wouldn't even let me celebrate his 60th birthday.
他说过他希望那天可以
He said he wanted it to pass like...
-平淡度过 -平淡度过
- like a ship in the night. - Ship in the night.
没错
Yeah.
你知道吗 我确实要请他吃饭庆祝生日
You know, I did offer to take him out for his birthday.
喝点桑格利亚酒 吃点肉馅卷饼
Have some sangria, empanada.
我告诉过他跟你一起庆祝
I told him to go with you.
杰西 虽然你不了解我
Jesse, just because you don't know me
但这不意味着我不了解他
doesn't mean I don't know him.
如果病情很严重而他又不知情的话
If it's serious and he doesn't know,
他是不会要求见我的
he won't ask to see me.
不是在这 不是在他女儿们在的情况下
Not here, not with his girls,
但如果他出了什么事的话 杰西
but if something happens to him, Jesse...
我们又没有正式在一起
and we're not together...
我爱他 杰西
I love him, Jesse.
他也爱我
And he loves me.
你听到了吗 是你弄断的
You hear that? You broke it!
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表