剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
鲍勃 放在我桌上
Bob, put it on my tab.
你不需要这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我看到你和你的朋友在那儿
I saw you with your friend back there.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他今天过得很艰难
He had a tough day.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
你当时为什么想进去
Why do you want to be out there?
因为病人最脆弱的时候
Because the most vulnerable time for a patient
就是受了伤医生却还没来的时候
is the time between trauma and a doctor.
黄金时间
The Golden Hour.
我只是想缩短黄金时间
I'm just trying to close the Golden Hour up.
就这么简单
It's just that simple.
你做的可不简单 医生
There is nothing simple about you, Doc.
叫我威利斯
Call me Willis.
好的 威利斯
Okay, Willis.
如果你愿意 我想再尝试一下
I'm willing to give it another try if you are.
♪ Gotta see things for what they are at the time ♪
干杯
Cheers.
♪ I will see things for what they are at the time ♪
-我们什么都没了 -天哪
- We lost all those. - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表