剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
不然我就以妨碍司法罪逮捕他
or I'm placing him under arrest for obstruction of justice.
你去申请逮捕令 我们就走开
You get a warrant, we're good.
我最后再说一次 退后
I'm gonna tell you one more time, back up!
-好了 伙计们 -你也想被逮捕吗
- Okay, hey, hey. Boys, boys, boys! - You want some of this, too?
-那是我的病人 伙计 -退后
- That's my patient, man. - Back up.
放开我 哥们 你在做什么啊
Come on, man. What are you doing?
快去帮忙 快啊
Go! Go! Come on.
-那是我的病人 -快走
- That's my patient. - Come on.
-你正在犯一个大错 -是你犯错在先
- You're making a big mistake. - You made the mistake.
你们这些人都有病吧
What is wrong with you people?!
急救车在哪 快加到200伏 动作快
Where's the crash cart? Come on. Charge to 200. Let's go.
-我们确定要这么做吗 -伙计 闭嘴
- We sure we wanna be doing this? - Dude, shut your mouth.
-怎么 他撞了洛克丝 -我假装没听到
- What? He hit Rox. - I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
离手
Clear.
快放我出去
Hey, let me outta here!
你想因为那个人♥渣♥蹲大牢吗 别犯傻了
You wanna go to jail for that scumbag? Do the right thing.
你不让我去照顾我的病人
You're keeping me from my patient!
心脏骤停
Asystole.
-你给他注射什么了吗 -没有
- Did you give him anything? - No.
-你确定吗 -我已经检查三遍了 好吗
- You sure? - I checked his chart three times, okay?
我已经学乖了 不瞎注射药就不会过敏
I learned my lesson. No drug interactions, no allergies.
检查一下脉搏
Pulse check.
他又有心跳了
Pulse is back.
迪克逊医生 你来负责治疗
Dr. Dixon, you're in charge.
他并没有违法
He hasn't broken any laws!
他之前妨害并阻碍了调查
He was obstructing and impeding an investigation.
-听着 你无权扣押他 -我有权
- Listen, you have no right to detain him! - I have every right.
我不管你觉得你的警徽有多
I don't care what you think that badge entitles...
洛克丝·巴伦苏埃拉是现场急救员
Rox Valenzuela's a first responder.
-她是自己人 -她也是我们的家人
- She's one of us. - She's part of our family, too.
这已经完全失控了
This just got out of hand.
你看到那边那个痛骂你搭档的女人了吗
You see that woman right there handing your partner his ass?
一个酒驾的司机害她失去了整个家庭
She lost her entire family to a drunk driver.
她才不在乎是有罪还是无罪
She doesn't care about guilt or innocence
因为我们并不是警♥察♥
'cause we ain't the cops.
没错 但我们是
No. But we are.
当然 真的警♥察♥会申请逮捕令
Well, real cops get warrants.
-听着 我们只想做对的事 -我明白
- Look, we're just trying to do the right thing. - Yeah, I know.
但从这个角度看来并不怎么对
But it don't look right from back here.
-你可以选择 -不 我没有 但你有
- You had a choice. - No, I didn't, but you do.
做好你的工作 让我也能做好我的
Do your job so I can do mine.
我们十五分钟内就能拿到逮捕令
We will have a warrant within 15 minutes.
听着 我向你保证
Listen, let me promise you something,
我一定会向你上司投诉你
I'm gonna have your ass with your supervisor.
出来吧
Come on.
做好你的工作
Do your job.
你介意我主动送你一些建议吗
Do you mind if I give you some unsolicited advice?
你不是一般都等着被动送建议吗
Do you normally wait to be solicited?
别让成为父亲的幻想阻碍你的发展
Don't let a fantasy of fatherhood get in your way.
你有机会
You have a shot
成为一名优秀的外科医生
at being a great surgeon.
但这需要极强的专注力和自律性
But it takes focus and discipline.
切开神经
Severing the nerve.
这话你说过 是的
You said that. Yes.
你必须全身心地投入 不然的话
You have to put all of yourself into it, otherwise,
你就只是一个医生而已
you're just another doctor.
他不是我儿子
He's not my son.
移除器械 缝合伤口
Remove the instruments and close.
弗兰克为什么打退堂鼓了
Why'd Frank back out?
我担心他的身体不可能完成大手术
I'm afraid surgery is not a possibility.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他没事
He's fine.
你还有话没跟我说
You're not telling me something.
他改变心意了
He changed his mind?
JT 我不能和你讨论这些
JT, I can't talk to you about this,
但你可以和你兄弟谈谈
but you can talk to your brother about it.
仅仅因为我们拥有相同的DNA
Just 'cause we share the same DNA
并不意味着他就是我的兄弟
doesn't make him my brother.
他和他母亲一样自私
He's as selfish as she was.
你是怎么推论出这一点的
And how do you figure that?
你怎么会选择一个儿子抛弃另一个呢
How do you choose one son over the other?
她就是很自私
She was selfish.
不是的 JT 听我说
No, no. JT, listen to me.
我明白失去一个孩子
I know something about losing one child
继续抚养另一个孩子的感受
and holding on to another.
我并没有和你生母面临一样的选择
I didn't face the same choice as your birth mother,
但我知道过去的每一天里
but I know that there wasn't a day that went by
她都一直在想念着你
that she didn't keep you in her thoughts.
而且我知道如果她还活着
And I know if she was still alive,
她一定会感谢上苍创造奇迹
she would be grateful for the miracle that brought you
让你和你兄弟相聚
and your brother back together.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
我得取消我们的巡回演出了 是吧
I have to cancel our tour, don't I?
以你的伤势来看 你需要休养一段时间
With your injuries, it's gonna be a while
之后才能准备好再次上台演出
before you're ready for the stage again.
我来问你点事
Let me ask you something.
-我可悲吗 -不
- Am I pathetic? - No.
你在做你热爱的事情
You're doing what you love.
你真地很热爱
You do love it.
是的 我热爱
Yeah, I love it.
我非常热爱 谁不热爱呢
I totally love it. Who wouldn't?
我是在为粉丝歌♥唱
I'm singing for the fans.
粉丝
Fan.
歌♥唱事业很难
It's hard work.
它还会损坏你和他人的关系
It's a grind on a relationship.
我觉得她在疏远我
I think she's pulling away from me.
我觉得没有
I doubt that.
她之前和一个制♥作♥人聊过
She sat down with a producer,
他告诉过她 她应该单飞
and he told her that she should go solo.
我 你想说的是 和乐队的疏远
Oh, I -- you mean, - pulling away from the band.
什么
What?
我之前以为你说她在疏远你
I thought you meant she was pulling away from you.
不 你觉得她在疏远我吗
No. You think she's pulling away from me?
-她想和我分手吗 -不 不是
- She wants to break up with me? - Oh, no. No.
但事实上 她确实比我更优秀
Well, the truth is, she's better than me.
我是说她更棒 听着 我是发自心底唱歌♥
I mean, she is. I mean, look, I sing from my heart,
但她 她是从骨子里唱歌♥的
but she -- she sings from her bones.
这是颈动脉海绵窦瘘
It's a carotid-cavernous fistula.
治疗这种症状意味着
Accessing it means going deep down
要深入到洛克丝的大脑内部
inside the interior of Rox's brain.
这
It's, um...
这很罕见 琳恩
it's rare, Leanne.
你做不到
You can't do it.
她需要神经外科医生的介入
She needs - an interventional neurosurgeon.
但在洛杉矶我没有信得过的医生
And there's no one I trust in Los Angeles
能来做这个手术
to do this surgery.
我们需要请求外援
We're gonna find someone.
如果有必要我们得打遍所有西海岸医院的电♥话♥
We're gonna call every hospital on the West Coast if we have to.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell.
我给你的病人找到一名肝脏移植的候选者
I have a liver transplant candidate for your patient,
JT·帕默尔
JT Palmer.
情况很罕见
It's...unique.
是他的双胞胎兄弟
His twin brother.
他还有一个双胞胎哥哥
He has a twin brother?
他想要捐献肝脏
Twin wants to donate,
但是他有二尖瓣膜反流的症状
but he has mitral valve regurgitation.
既然如此 那他就不能做这个手术
Well, then, he can't have surgery.
这有什么可讨论的吗
What's to discuss?
可我想要讨论一下可能性
I wanted to discuss it.
琳恩 听着
Leanne, look...
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表