剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You don't wanna watch this, okay? I mean it.
-好 准备好了吗 -开始吧
- All right. You ready? - Let's do this.
好
Okay.
他们给马克斯找到合适的肺了
They found suitable lungs for Max.
-我想应该告诉你 -在哪
- I thought you should know. - Where?
贝克斯菲尔德
Bakersfield.
好 那有什么问题
Okay, so what's -- what's the problem?
可能会来不及
Well, there could be delays.
摘取肺并送到这里需要些时间
It takes time to harvest the lungs and bring them here.
如果马克斯情况恶化
If Max's condition worsens,
他可能无法进行移植
he might not be viable for the transplant.
是啊 合情合理
Yeah. That makes sense.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
你知不知道伍德罗·威尔逊
Did you know that -- that Woodrow Wilson was
是唯一埋在华盛顿特区的总统
the only President buried in Washington, D.C.?
看着我
Look at me.
他也是赢得大选时唯一没有从政经验的总统
He also had basically no political experience when he was elected.
你给我停下 立刻去见他
You need to stop doing this and go see him.
-我要写作业 -别再这个样子了
- I have homework. - Okay, stop acting like this.
什么样 像我感受到的吗
Like what? Like how I feel?
-他要死了 -我不是在说你
- He's going to die. - This isn't about you.
而是说马克斯在最艰难的时刻
This is about who does Max want to be with him
希望谁能陪着他 是你
in the worst moment of his life? And it's you.
-不不 -他可能会死 你说得对
- No! No. - He might die. You're right.
很抱歉 但这就是真实生活 在真实生活中
I'm sorry, but this is real life, and in real life,
我们要对我们在乎的人负责
we are responsible for the people we care about.
你不能躲着不见他
You can't just ignore him.
血凝固得太快了 针被堵住了
Blood's clotting too fast. The needle's clogged.
需要更大的针头 拿根16号♥针头或更大的来
We need a bigger needle. Find a 16-gauge or larger.
不 没用的 给我那把手术刀
No, that's not gonna work. Give me a scalpel.
你要在这切开胸腔吗
You're gonna cut down to his heart right here?
没办法了
We don't have a choice.
充血的速度快过针抽血的速度
The blood is filling up faster than this needle can pull it out.
挂四单位红细胞
Hang 4 units of PRBCs.
-安格斯 你确定吗 -切口要够大
- Angus. You sure you got this? - I need to make a hole big enough
好让血流出来
so that all the blood can get out.
那样的话就会血流不止
You do that, he'll keep losing blood.
心脏或许跳动了 但他可能会死于失血过多
You may save his heart, but he could die of hemorrhaging.
-所以才要输血 -如果输的血不够呢
- That's why I hung the blood. - And what if it can't keep up?
我只需要争取足够时间 让他撑到手术室
I just need to buy him enough time to get him to the OR.
听着 你要不要帮我
Look, are you with me or not?
-帮 -给沙维堤医生牵开器
- Yes. - Retractor to Dr. Savetti.
好了 心包在那里
All right, there's the pericardium.
-钳子和剪刀 -准备抽吸
- Clamps and scissors. - Ready to suction.
好了吗
Okay, ready?
好 开始切了
Okay, cutting now.
血压回升了
Pressure's coming back up.
给他做进行体外循环 快送他上楼
We need to get him on the bypass. Let's get him upstairs now.
他会没事吧 成功了吗
Is he gonna be okay? Did it work?
他没事 准备做手术
Yes. He's going up to surgery.
这位医生救了你丈夫的命
This doctor just saved your husband's life.
认识中间那个人吗
Recognize the guy in the middle?
是罗伯特
That's Robert.
照片上的人除了我都死了
Everyone in the picture is dead except me now.
接着就到我
I'm next.
你要喝死你自己吗 你是这样打算的吗
You're gonna drink yourself to death? Is that the plan?
照片上的人看着都很开心
Everybody in the picture seems happy.
怎么了
What happened?
你得走了
You need to leave.
怎么了
What happened?
我说了别烦我
I said leave me alone.
不管当时发生了什么
Whatever happened over there,
都不至于杀掉其他人
it doesn't need to kill anyone else.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
他是重要目标
He was a high-value target.
好几个月一直在贸易车队
Been trading convoys for months.
情报显示他在马尔杰城外一所小房♥子里
Intel placed him in a little house outside of Marjeh.
但情报让我们好几周都扑了空
But intel had been letting us down for weeks.
罗伯特不管这些
Robert didn't care.
他想逮捕那家伙
He wanted to bag the guy.
守卫正好出来撒尿
Guard comes out to take a leak.
发现了我们
He saw us.
罗伯特下了令
Robert gave the order.
我们交火太猛烈了 屋顶都塌了
And we lit it up so bad, the roof came down.
等我们进去 发现都死了
When we went inside, they were all dead.
谁
Who?
孩子
Kids.
所有人身上都满是鲜血
Every single one of them was covered in blood.
我数了有23个 抓着玩具
I counted 23. Clutching toys.
都死了
All dead.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你弟弟罪孽最重
Your brother had it the worst.
他是负责人
He was in charge.
是他下的令
He made the call.
他知道是自己的错
He knew it was his fault.
罗伯特那天杀死了我们所有人
Robert killed us all that day,
现在你得承受这一切
and now you have to live with it.
-我不用了 -不
- I don't anymore. - No!
威利斯 开门
Willis! Open the door!
-威利斯 开门 -他知道是自己的错
- Willis, open it! - He knew it was his fault.
-威利斯 怎么了 -出去
- Willis, what happened? - Get out.
威利斯
Willis!
是他的错
It was his fault.
-威利斯 -子弹擦过他的头
- Willis! - The bullet missed his brain,
但颅骨受伤了
but it fractured his skull.
好 他有自主呼吸
Okay, he's breathing on his own.
肯定是被冲击力击晕了
He must've been knocked unconscious from the blast.
把衬衣拿来
Give me that shirt.
我来按住
I'll hold the pressure.
爸 发动车 爸
Dad, start the car. Dad!
-你在床边做了心包开窗术 -对
- You did a pericardial window in sides? - Yep.
你现在该有外科医生的样子了
You're supposed to be a surgeon now,
而不是急诊室的猛士
not an ER cowboy.
你让我在这位置 做决定 我做到了
You put me in a position to make the call, and I made it.
他当时快心跳骤停了
He was about to code.
如果我们没有切开胸部持续引流的话
If we hadn't made an opening for continuous drainage,
他肯定都撑不到上你的手术台
he never would've made it to your table.
好吧 慢慢来
Okay, slow your roll.
另外这是我们的手术台
And it's our table.
-我这里需要帮忙 -发生什么事了
- I need some help here! - What the hell happened?!
我是一名来自洛杉矶的医生
I'm a doctor from Los Angeles.
他自己开枪伤到了头部
Got a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
-爆♥炸♥昏迷 中度脑外伤 -三 二 一
- He's out from the blast force, GCS 9. - 3...2...1.
需要静脉注射和CT扫描 叫神经科医生来
He's gonna need an IV and a CT scan. Page neurology.
快按他说的做
Do what he says now!
血氧饱和度75
O2 sats at 75.
你们要给他插管吗
Are you gonna have to intubate him?
我们要尽可能地延后插管
We're gonna put it off as long as we can.
他一旦插上就可能要永远摘不下来了
He might never make it off the vent.
艾瑞尔在哪
Where's Ariel?
我很抱歉 马克斯
I'm sorry, Max.
她现在很难接受这种情况
She's having a hard time with this.
没关系
It's okay.
我懂
I understand.
她现在很难接受
She's having a hard time?
-你这话是什么意思 -够了 欧文
- What is that supposed to mean? - Okay, Owen,
-我知道你很生气 -什么 生气
- I know you're upset. - Yeah, upset?
我一开始就不希望艾瑞尔和马克斯在一起
I never wanted Ariel with Max in the first place.
我告诉过你他就应该专注康复
I told you that he needed to focus on his health.
-欧文 我不 -但现在他需要她
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表