剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
对 当然是专业关系
Yes. Professional, definitely.
他因为某种原因一直避开我
He's pushing me away for some reason.
或许你太接近他了
Maybe you're getting too close.
只有这个原因才会避开一个人
There's no other reason to push someone away.
至少 我一直都这样告诉自己
At least, that's what I always tell myself.
你是想推开谁
Who are you pushing away?
我不是推开别人的人 是被推开的人
Oh, I'm not the pusher. I'm the pushee.
我像艾瑞尔这么大时很让人伤脑筋
I was a terror at Ariel's age,
而且我还没有悲痛
and I wasn't grieving.
或许她只是 我不知道 需要一点空间
Maybe she just, I don't know, needs a little space.
我在努力 但你给他们太多空间
Well, I'm trying. But you give 'em too much space,
他们又觉得你不关心
and they think you don't care.
谢谢
Thanks.
进行得怎样
How'd it go?
-我完蛋了 -小子 还不确定呢
- I'm toast. - Son, you don't know that.
确定了 你也在场 戈麦斯警探
Yeah, you were there. Detective Gomez was
是受到嘉奖的警♥察♥ 他的遗孀感动了所有人
a decorated officer whose widow moved everyone.
这项判决会送到医委会
And this judgment will go on file with the medical board.
没人会再雇我了
No one will ever hire me again.
你太杞人忧天了 埃利奥特
You're getting ahead of yourself, Elliot.
你必须等判决结果 你不能
You have to wait for the ruling. You can't --
是我就会判我败诉
I'd rule against me.
那幸好你不用判决这个案子
Then it's a good thing you don't decide the case.
对
Yeah.
我只是想跟她说我很抱歉
I just wanna tell her that I'm sorry.
不不不 不行 老兄 不能这样
No, no, no, no, no. No way, man. No can do.
他说得对 你不能承认错误 小子
He's right. You can't admit wrongdoing, son.
让事实而非你的感受来影响你的案子
Let the facts, not your feelings, influence your case.
你好 我在找格拉蒂丝和尤金·帕特里奇
Hi. I'm looking for Gladys and Eugene Partridge.
格拉蒂丝和尤金·帕特里奇
Gladys and Eugene Partridge?
她指的是桑娅跟德拉克·芬恩
She means Sonya and Drake Finn.
来吧 你一定是迪丽娅 他们在这里
Come on. You must be Delia. They're right this way.
-你好 玛德琳 还好吗 -我没事
- Hi, Madeline. How you doing? - I'm okay.
我的医生这么帅 对我很有帮助
Helps that my doctor's oppressively handsome.
你的护士也很帅
And your nurse.
我拿到核磁共振的结果了
I have the results from your MRI.
癌症复发了
Cancer's back.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
肿瘤使你的脑部出现积液
And the tumor's causing a fluid build-up in your brain.
-该死 -你之前打败过癌症
- Damn it. - You beat it before.
那时侥幸成功了
By the skin of my teeth.
-结果出来了 -大好消息 亲爱的
- Results back? - Great news, honey.
没有癌症
No cancer.
你妈妈去做CT扫描了
Oh, your mom's getting a CAT scan.
-应该很快就回来 -我试着尽快赶来
- She should be back soon. - I tried to get here as fast as I could,
但外面太疯狂了 我勉强才挤进来
but it was so crazy outside. I could barely get in.
好 但你到这里了 做得很好
Okay, but you got here, and you did great.
-我真不敢相信 -这 这不是
- Can't believe you. - It's -- it's not...
不 失陪
No. Sorry.
好 检查结果正常 但还可以做其他检查
Okay, so tests were normal, but there are more we can run.
我很抱歉我之前
I'm really sorry if I was...
你是一名病孩的妈妈 不用道歉
You're a mom with a sick kid. Nothing to be sorry about.
-你呼叫我了 -对 这是
- Hey, you paged me? - Yeah, um, this is --
我 不知道你是否还记得我
I...don't know if you remember me.
伊芳 我当然记得你
Yvonne. Uh... Of course I remember you.
你好 这个小朋友是谁
Um, hi. Who is this little guy?
-多米尼克 -你好 多米尼克
- Dominic. - Hi, Dominic.
他生病了 我原本希望他的父亲能帮忙
He's been sick. I was hoping his father could help.
- 这是我的最后希望了 -好
- It's kind of my last resort. - Yeah.
他什么时候会到
When's he get here?
他刚到了
He just did.
发现你♥爸♥不是
It can't be easy to discover
你以为的那样 一定很不好受
that your dad's not who you thought.
拜托 我早知道德拉克是男同志
Come on, I knew Drake was gay.
你没有大声嚷嚷真是令人佩服
Remarkable that you managed not to say anything out loud.
-我是说迪丽娅一定早就知道了 -好吧
- I'm saying Delia had to know. - Yeah.
即使她知道 他也没告诉她 那才是重点
Even if she did know, he didn't tell her. That's the point.
所以他说谎了 人人都会说谎
So he lied. Everyone lies.
说谎频率在特区是两倍 在好莱坞是三倍
I mean, that goes double for D.C., triple for Hollywood.
出勤时 我们治疗他们 送他们就医
Well, on the rig, we treat them and turf them.
我不知道你们怎么处理这种问题
I don't know how you guys deal with the drama.
-我努力置身事外 -我拍摄记录
- I try to stay out of it. - I film it.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你无法应付我 所以把我丢给其他人处理
You can't deal with me, so you pawn me off to someone else?
我们能私下讨论这件事吗
Uh...can we talk about this in private?
你已经告诉坎贝尔医生了
Well, you already told Dr. Campbell about it,
所以我想没有隐私可言了
so I guess it's not private, then.
好吧 我之前试着帮助你
Okay, I was trying to help you.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
不如试试不要让我朋友监视我怎样
How about not asking my friend to spy on me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你已经一周左右没跟我说话了
But you haven't spoken to me in about a week.
我现在也不想跟你说话
I'm not gonna start now.
她不想让儿子知道癌症复发
She doesn't want her son to know the cancer's back.
-她不能这么做 -她当然能
- She can't do that. - Sure, she can.
她有权决定
It's her call to make.
你之前还不是不想让自己的哥哥知道
Says the man who didn't want his brother to know
-他有充血性心衰 -不一样
- that he had CHF. -It's different.
生病的是何塞 不肯承认的是我
Jose was the one who was sick, and I was in denial.
-玛德琳不是 -她在伤害她的儿子
- Madeline's not. - She's hurting her son.
-或许是帮他 -撒谎是帮不了人的
- Or helping him. - You can't help somebody by lying.
有时可以
Sometimes you can.
是吗
Is that so?
你从没想过为什么会有善意的谎言吗
You ever wonder why they call the good lies, white lies?
我说说而已
Just saying.
是对我说的吗
Was that aimed at me?
有时谎言也是善意的
Sometimes the lie is a good thing?
我父亲或许不像这样 听起来并不爽
Look, my father may not like it, and it is no fun to hear,
但我们得弄清我的弟弟到底出了什么事
but we needed to know what really happened to my brother.
所以别给我来「看破红尘 乐天派」那一套
So spare me the yoga wisdom and namaste-out of it.
伊森 我没在说你
Ethan, I wasn't talking about you.
我只是随口一说而已
I was just making conversation.
没事吧
Nothing's wrong, huh?
没事
No, nothing's wrong.
抱歉 之前没联♥系♥你
I'm sorry. I didn't call you before.
我得检查一下他 这是我的医生职责
You know, I'm gonna check him out as -- as a doctor. I should.
你说他突然就睡着了
You say he falls asleep suddenly?
对 一天好几次 通常是在他哭过
Yeah, a few times a day, usually after he's crying
或者伤心之后 然后会突然醒过来
or gets upset and then he just, he wakes right back up.
发烧还是皮疹
Fever or rashes?
不
No.
所以你为什么联♥系♥我
So...why didn't you call me?
一♥夜♥情♥而已 安格斯
It was one night, Angus.
还以为我能应付得来
I thought I could handle it on my own.
多米尼克病了后 其他医生
When Dominic got sick, none of the other doctors
都不相信他有任何问题
would believe me that there's anything wrong with him.
我相信你
Well, I believe you.
我会照顾好多米尼克的
And I'm gonna take care of Dominic.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的全名是什么
What's your full name?
玛德琳·曼德尔
Madeline Mandel.
现在是多少年
And what year are we in?
2018年
2018.
这是什么地方
And where are we right now?
潘普洛纳 在斗牛
Uh, Pamplona. Running with the bulls.
你的红布呢
Where's your red scarf?
头受过伤的人我都会这样问
I ask these questions to everyone who's suffered a head injury.
我在天使纪念医院 四年前基本就住在这了
I'm at Angels. Practically lived here four years ago.
你以为我会忘记吗
You think I wouldn't remember it?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表