剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第五集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
天使中心 这里是911派遣中心
Angels Base, this is 911 dispatch.
请做好准备 我们正向贵院转移病患
Get ready over there. We're transferring calls to you now.
妈妈 醒醒
Mom? Mom! Wake up! Please!
我不知道她怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with her!
我需要你平静下来
Okay, I need you to calm down for me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
我只看到周围有许多大楼
I just see lots of buildings all around.
「机舱压力」
拜托 我不知道该怎么办
Please, I don't know what to do.
我真的需要帮助
I really need someone to help me!
赶快让琳恩过来
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你会玩金拉米纸牌吗
Do you know how to play gin rummy?
15床的伊蒂丝夫人想再找个牌友
Mrs. Edith in Sides 15 is looking for another mark.
你看见琳恩了吗
You seen Leanne?
我没看到她 怎么了
I haven't seen her. Why?
今天的排班 你不可以去东5区
Hey, today's shift, you're staying out of 5 East, okay?
你说了算
You're the boss.
马里奥找你
Hey, Mario needs you.
沙维提医生也找我
Dr. Savetti needs me.
调度中心 紧急情况
In Dispatch. It's an emergency.
这里所有的事情都紧急
Everything around here is an emergency.
为什么杰西不让我去东5区
Why did Jesse banish me from 5 East?
东5区是肿瘤科
5 East is oncology.
他们有自己的义工
They have their own set of volunteers.
不 急诊室的义工也在那轮值
No. ER stripers rotate there.
只有他们忙不开的时候
Only when they're shorthanded.
你们不能拦着我见马克斯
You can't keep me from seeing Max.
我没说你不能见他
I'm not saying you can't see him.
承认吧 你让杰西给你唱黑脸
So admit it. You had Jesse do your wet work.
马克斯生病了
Max is sick --
就因为他病了 我们就不能做朋友了
Oh, so, because he's sick, we can't be friends?
是这样的吗
Is that how it works?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
某小型飞机上有个12岁小女孩
12-year-old girl on a small plane.
她妈妈是飞行员 失去了知觉
The pilot -- her mom -- is unconscious.
只有他们两人
It's just them.
电♥话♥是怎么接进来的
Well, h-how did that call get here?
她用手♥机♥拨♥打♥了911
She called 911 from her cellphone,
他们把她分派给了我们
and they patched her over to us.
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Is there anyone there?
我在 我需要你保持通话
I'm here. I need you to stay on the line.
我把空管中心接进来了 他们要跟她通话
I got ATC on the phone. They want to talk to her.
我要做什么
What do I do?
我跟你说是紧急情况了
I told you it was an emergency.
洛杉矶消防局
我来问你些事情
Let me ask you something.
你做得很好
You're good at this.
你直觉敏锐 技术也好
You got great instincts, good hands.
为什么没读医科大学
Why didn't you go to medical school?
在我住的那一带不太可能 还有我家
Not an option in my neighborhood. Or my family.
-他在哪 -谁
- Where is he? - Who?
打911的 有人昏过去了
Called 911? A guy passed out?
不是我 只有我一人在这
Not me. And I'm the only one here.
我给调度中心打个电♥话♥ 看是否地址搞错了
Uh, I'm gonna call dispatch, see if they screwed up the address.
飞行员受伤了还是怎么了
The pilot is hurt or something.
新闻
空中紧急情况
飞机上有个小姑娘 真可怕
Little girl on the plane. It's crazy.
你能把所有电♥话♥都转接到...
Can you to divert all calls to...
空管中心想要负责这个电♥话♥
ATC wants to take over the call.
上面有个12岁的小女孩 坎贝尔
This is a 12-year-old girl up there, Campbell.
我不想让她惊慌失措
I don't want her to panic.
他们得知道飞机有多少燃油
They have to know how much fuel is in that plane.
好吧 一件一件解决 坎贝尔
Okay, okay. One thing at a time, Campbell.
我们的直升机飞行员已经在楼顶了
Hey, hey, hey. Our chopper pilot's on the roof right now.
让他下来
Get him down here.
飞机上有个吓坏了的小姑娘
This is a scared little girl up there.
她不需要别人七嘴八舌地跟她说话
She doesn't need 1,000 people talking at her, okay?
我给她放免提
I'm gonna put her on speaker,
只能让她听到我的声音
and the only voice that she's gonna hear is mine.
让一下 60岁女性上班时晕倒
Clear the way. 60-year-old female passed out at work.
有慢阻肺病史 饱氧量低
History of COPD, low O2 sats.
-马里奥 负责 -中♥央♥抢救区 走吧
-Mario, take it. -Okay, Center Stage. Let's go.
你好 我是琳恩·洛里斯医生
Hello. This is Dr. Leanne Rorish.
禁入
你能听清楚吗
Can you hear me okay?
还行 我就剩一格电了
Sort of. I only have one bar.
我来帮你 你叫什么名字
Okay, well, I'm here to help. What's your name?
露比
Ruby.
露比 发生什么了
Okay, Ruby. What happened?
我妈妈当时在开飞机 但是她头晕
My mom was flying but she got dizzy.
-她一直昏迷不醒 -我明白了 等一下
- She keeps passing out. - I understand. Hold on.
你可以把手放在妈妈嘴上吗
Okay, can you put your hand above your mother's mouth?
你能感觉到她的呼吸吗
Can you tell me if you feel her breathing?
是的 她的呼吸非常急促
Yes! She's breathing real fast.
琳恩 飞机似乎是在自动驾驶
Leanne, it appears the plane is on autopilot,
在凡奈斯机场附近1500米的高度巡航
cruising at 5,000 feet near Van Nuys Airport.
他们需要知道还剩多少燃油
They need to know how much fuel she's got left.
他们不能再等了
They're not gonna wait any longer.
他们随时都会断掉电♥话♥
They're gonna cut the call if they have to.
露比 你做得很棒
Okay. Ruby, you're doing great.
你能告诉我还有多少油吗
Can you tell me how much fuel you have?
我不知道 哪个是 表盘好多
I don't know. Which one is it? There's so many dials.
-飞行员在哪 -他正在下楼
- Where's the pilot? - He's on his way down.
让他赶紧下来 太慢了
Get him down here now. It's too slow.
你能给威利斯打个电♥话♥吗
Yeah, and can you call Willis, please,
让他赶紧出来
and tell him to get out there now?
我理解 我在协调
I understand. I'm working on it.
我们来想个办法
Okay, um, we're gonna figure this out.
稍等一下可以吗 露比
Just give us a second, okay, Ruby?
反复灌输给我的
Yeah, you know, it was the only thing
只有一件事情
that was really drummed into me.
什么
What?
我爸说的 「你会成为一名医生」
Well, my dad. "You will be a doctor."
我被灌输的是「你会嫁给一名医生」
Well, I got, "You'll marry a doctor."
所以你姨妈特别喜欢我
So your aunt really likes me.
威利斯
Willis.
有个小型飞机的飞行员发病了
We got a small plane with a sick pilot.
是的 我们看见了 在凡奈斯对吧
Yeah, I know, we just saw it. In Van Nuys, right?
对 如果我们接他们下来 就需要个医生
Yep. If we can get them down, we're gonna need a doctor.
你们怎么把他们接下来
How are you gonna get them down?
我们会试着把孩子妈妈弄醒
We're gonna try to wake up the mother.
她是飞行员
She's our pilot.
要是弄不醒呢
And if you can't?
必须要弄醒
There is no can't.
好的 我们出发了
All right, we're on our way.
看来我们要去凡奈斯了
Guess we're going to Van Nuys.
冷静
Easy.
看来我们知道是谁报♥警♥了
I guess we know who called 911.
如果你想要毒品
All right, if you want drugs --
闭嘴 开车
Shut up and drive.
空管中心说他们在一架派伯酋长350飞机上
ATC told me they're in a Piper Chieftain 350.
-这个飞机你熟悉吗 -非常熟
- Are you familiar with it? - Very.
你能口头指挥她着陆吗
Can you talk her through a landing?
一个没有飞行经验的12岁女孩 不太可能
A 12-year-old girl with no flight experience? Not likely.
因为我们是最近的一级创伤中心
Because we're the closest Level 1 Trauma Center.
对 我们有一架直升机待命
Yeah, we got a chopper standing by for the passengers
他们一着陆就可以把乘客接过来
coming here as soon as they land.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表