剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
-我想去看看他 -艾瑞尔
- I wanna go see him. - Ariel.
他一定感觉糟透了
He must feel horrible.
我非常抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
我向你保证 我们已经尽力了
I promise you, we did everything we could.
-不 你们没有 -艾瑞尔 想回家吗
- No. You didn't. - Ariel, do you wanna go home?
-我们现在就走 -不 我不想回家
- We will leave right now. - No I don't wanna go home.
我希望你可以回去干好你的工作
I want you to go do your job.
如果他能再早点得到新的肺
If he had gotten his lungs earlier,
他就不会死了
he'd be alive right now.
他不仅不会死 还会好起来
No, he'd be more than alive. He'd be all better.
你等太久了
You waited too long.
都是因为你他才死了
It's your fault he's dead right now.
我要这样多长时间
How long am I gonna be like this?
我们会给你打24小时的芬太尼点滴
We'll have you on a Fentanyl drip for 24 hours.
明天我们会试着让你站起来 也许散个步
Tomorrow, we can try getting you up, maybe going for a walk.
放心 你还年轻
Hey, relax. You're young.
跟你有一样遭遇的人
People in your situation
可以在一年之内恢复至去参加马拉松
can do a full marathon in less than a year.
艾德 天哪 你看上去...
Ed. Oh, God. You look...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不用自责
Don't blame yourself for this.
他会好起来的
Hey, he's gonna get better.
你们都会
You both are.
我们需要好起来 非常需要
We need to get better. We really do.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我差点害死自己
I almost killed myself.
还差点害死了你
I almost killed you.
我不能一直想着恢复到五年前的体重
God, I can't keep trying to be the person I was five years ago.
我不在乎你的体重
I don't care how much you weigh.
那你为什么让我每天早上五点起来骑车
Then why do you make me go for a bike ride every morning at 5?
因为我不想让你再讨厌自己了
Because I don't want you to hate yourself anymore.
你不想去海滩
You don't wanna go to the beach
因为你太自卑
because you're too embarrassed.
你甚至不愿意离开屋子
You don't even wanna leave the house.
你不愿意让我碰你
You won't let me touch you.
我想去海滩
I'd like to go to the beach.
我想触碰你
I wanna touch you.
真的吗
You do?
我对这一切没有问题 是你自己有心结
I don't have a problem with this. You do.
这是全部了吗 还有别的需要签名的吗
Is that it? Anything else to sign?
没有了 你可以回去了
No, you're good to go.
我忘记拿手♥机♥了 你能去拿一下吗
I forgot my phone. Can you go get it?
我不想回那里去 太恶心了
I can't go back there. It's too disgusting.
-不 你自己回去拿 -我去拿吧
- No, you go get your phone. - I'll get it.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我真是受够她了
I am so sick of her.
我也是 而且我才刚见到她
Yeah, me, too. And I just met her.
不如你把她的手♥机♥扔了
Why don't you throw her phone away
然后告诉她没找到
and tell her you couldn't find it?
这样她就会发心脏病 然后真的死掉
Then she'd have a heart attack and actually die this time.
因为她会告我
Well, she'd sue me. That's why.
而且我已经惹了一个官司了
Plus I already have a lawsuit so...
好吧 我们可以反诉她
Oh, well, we'd countersue.
反正我会成为一个比她好的律师
I'm gonna be a better lawyer than her, anyways.
等等 你也在法学院
Wait, you're in law school, too?
没错
Yeah.
我真心不知道世上还有好律师
I honestly didn't know there were nice lawyers.
听上去你需要一个好律师
Well, it sounds like you need one.
你想找个时间喝一杯吗
Do you wanna have a drink sometime?
想
Yes.
赫尔克里斯只是在和她说话还是在调情
So is Hercules talking to her or flirting with her?
看上去都占了
Looks like both.
她不是病人 对吧
She's not the patient, right?
不是 他可以为所欲为了
Nope. He can do anything he wants now.
他的取证进展如何了
How did his deposition go?
不如这个好
Not as good as this is going.
BGM: Hero by John Ondrasik of Five For Fighting
♪ Let me go ♪
♪ I don't wanna be your hero ♪
♪ I don't wanna be your big man ♪
♪ Just wanna fight with everyone else ♪
♪ Your masquerade ♪
我该跟你坦白一件事
Hey, I should be honest about something.
很明显 这有助于两人关系
Clearly, it helps.
我真的很想让你搬来和我一起住
I really wanted you to move in with me.
你没答应所以我有些沮丧
I was kind of bummed you didn't.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
我们可以按照你的节奏来
We can do this at your pace.
-我没有问题 -好的
- I'm fine with that. - Okay.
你可以看看告示牌
You should check the bulletin board.
里莎正在找室友
Risa's looking for a roommate.
我不确定你和她关系如何
I'm not sure how you feel about Risa.
我不能生孩子
I can't have kids.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我把身体折腾得太糟糕 我...
I treated my body so badly, I have,
卵巢功能不全
ovarian insufficiency.
但你还是有可能
But it may still be possible you could have --
我只是不想误导你
I just didn't wanna mislead you
如果我搬过去然后你发现了这个事情
if I moved in and you found out.
你看我的眼神有点奇怪
You're looking at me weird.
不 我没事 我本来也不想要孩子
No, I'm fine. I never wanted kids anyway.
你不想吗 我想要
You don't? I do.
但你刚刚说了
You just said --
有很多种养育孩子的方法
There's a lot of different ways you can have kids.
-可以领养 我是说... -我知道
- You can adopt, I mean... - I know.
你真的不想要孩子吗
You really don't wanna have kids?
-我没有 -太震惊了
- I didn't -- - I'm shocked.
为什么我们在谈论这个
Why are we having this conversation?
我们甚至没有住在一起
We're not even living together.
我只是 想让你知道
I just...wanted you to know
万一你会在乎
in case it mattered.
我不在乎
It doesn't.
好吧
Okay.
♪ But I'm a kid like everyone else ♪
我喜欢里莎 但不想和她住在一起
I like Risa, but I don't wanna live with her.
我想和你一起住
I wanna live with you.
我不想打扰你们
Hey. I don't wanna intrude.
如果有什么我能做的
If there's anything I can do...
没有
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
每个人都很善良
Everyone has been so kind.
我们都知道这一天迟早要来
We knew this day would come.
他会和他母亲埋葬在一起
He's going to be buried with his mother.
我不知道他母亲也去世了
I-I didn't realize.
他不记得她
He never knew her.
他还只有三岁时她就去世了
He was only 3 when she died.
你记得她
You knew her.
是的
I did.
我理解你现在的感受
I know what you're going through.
不 你不知道
no. You don't.
你害怕自己一流泪
You're afraid if you start crying,
就再也停不下来了
you might never be able to stop.
虽然很难想象 但是终究你会停下
It's hard to imagine, but...you will.
我也失去了我的家庭
I lost my family, too.
我知道这种感受
I know.
这种伤痛几乎让人无法承受
The pain is almost too much to bear.
他是 他是一个漂亮的男孩 欧文
He was...he was a beautiful boy -- Owen.
♪ So let me go ♪
♪ I don't wanna be your hero ♪
到你家了
This is your stop.
我希望自己不用回去
I wish I didn't have to go up there.
我知道你会说我在扮演心理医生
I know you think I'm being your shrink,
但是你俩需要好好谈谈
but you two really need to talk.
我们尝试很多年了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表