剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
相信我 就是肺炎
Trust me, it's pneumonia.
根据呢
Based on what?
根据我是三年级的住院医师 我说是就是
Based on I'm a third-year resident and I say it is.
是这样的吗
Is that how it is?
你说想要我把你当住院医师看
You said you want me to treat you like a resident,
而不是女友
not a girlfriend.
咱们先看看X光片 到时再说
Let's just look at the X-rays, take it from there.
行吗 好
Sound good? Okay.
柜子上有指甲剪
Uh, there's a nail clipper on the counter.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what do you mean?
你来给她剪脚趾甲
You're gonna clip her toenails.
慢一点 慢一点
Slow down just a little bit. Just a little.
不能太抖了 很好
Not so bumpy. Oh, that's perfect.
好 对 绕一圈
All right, yes. Let's loop around.
见到跟我一起出来的急救医生洛克丝了吗
Hey, you seen that paramedic I came out with? Uh, Rox?
见到了 她又出去了 怎么了
Uh, yeah. She just went out again. Why?
我该上那辆车的
I was supposed to be on that rig.
说真的 你能帮我签个字吗
Actually, could I get you to sign something for me?
-干嘛 -是一份批准书
- What? - It's a -- it's a release.
我的纪录片
For my documentary?
先拿着这个 我得...
Hold this just for a second. I just got to...
你拍的是什么
What's your movie about?
拍的天使医院
It's about Angels.
给 我来拿
Here, I'll take -- I'll take this from you.
这里有全国最繁忙
It's the busiest ER in the country
救活率最高的急诊室
with the highest survival rate.
人们想知道秘密所在
People want to know the secret.
-医院允许你拍吗 -得遵守一些规定
- They'll let you shoot it? - With some guidelines.
我得拿到批准书 不能打扰他人的生活
I got to get releases, I can't endanger people's lives.
-常规程序 -来
- Standard stuff. - Here.
-好运 -好 谢谢
- Good luck. - Cool, thanks.
她还是个孩子
She's just a kid.
夹好止血钳
Hold the clamp.
在这
Right here.
别动
Don't move.
-抽吸 -抽吸
- Suction. - Suction!
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
为什么要我来这
Why am I here?
外科住院医师人手不够
We are short a surgical resident.
我不是外科住院医师
I am not a surgical resident.
此时此刻我需要你是
At this moment, I need you to be.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
警探 你不该进来的
Detective, you're not supposed to be in here.
请躺好 谢谢
Get back to bed, please.
我哪都不去 医生
I'm not going anywhere, Doc.
那孩子体内的子弹可能是我手♥枪♥里的
It might be my bullet inside that kid.
我得知道 她活不活得了
I need to know... that she's going to live.
我也是 止血钳 抽吸
So do I. Clamp. Suction.
注意那条血管
Watch that vessel.
好了 取出来了
That's it. You got it.
放进证物袋
This goes in the evidence bag.
内出血了
We got a bleed inside here somewhere.
拉开一点 拉开一点
I need wider retraction. Wider retraction!
雷顿医生 拉开一点
Dr. Leighton, wider retraction.
拉 赶紧啊
Pull! Let's go!
快快快 拉拉拉
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go.
拉开点 打开
More, more. Open it up.
看到这里的肠系膜上动脉吗
You see the superior mesenteric artery here?
帮我隔离动脉 夹住
I need you to help me to isolate and clamp it.
雷顿医生 快
Dr. Leighton, now.
轻点 力量减半
Easy. Half the force.
她只是个孩子 雷顿医生
She's just a kid, Dr. Leighton.
再挂一单位
Hang another unit.
雷顿医生 你来系上这个
Now, Dr. Leighton, you are going to tie this off.
很滑 从筋膜系不好
It's slipping. I can't get it from the fascia.
-专注 -我很专注
- Focus. - I am focused!
你没有
No, you're not!
还要O号♥缝线
Another 0 silk.
好了 系好了 剪断
I got it. I got it. Cut this.
很好
Excellent.
把我这的包扎了 抽吸
Tying mine off. Suction.
氧饱和上升了 缝合住了
Sats are rising... sutures are holding...
她还没脱离危险
She's far from out of the woods.
但她活下来了
But she's alive.
怎么了 你看他的是什么表情
What is it? What is that look you just gave him?
X光片上有点情况
There's something on the X-ray.
也可能没什么
Could be nothing.
心跳140 血压还在下降
Heart rate's 140, pressure's still dropping.
不像是没事啊
That doesn't sound like nothing!
可能是血有问题 也可能是感染了
It could be blood, it could be an infection.
是癌症对吧 他母亲死于肺癌
It's cancer, isn't it? His mother died of lung cancer.
有这个可能
Look, it's possible.
什么
What?!
癌症 真的吗
Cancer?! Are you serious?!
还不一定是癌症
It's a long way to cancer.
我们得让放射科医生看一看
We need a radiologist to take a look at it,
你俩都冷静点
and I need you both to calm down.
那样就晚了
Okay, it's a little late for that.
-是感染 诺亚 -X光片太反常了
- It's an infection, Noa. - X-ray was too atypical.
听我说 肯定是别的病状
I'm telling you, it's something else.
好 那就用诊断针
All right, let's just suck the fluid out
吸出液体 到时再检查
with a diagnostic needle and go from there.
如果你错了 要么他流血而死
If you're wrong, he'll either bleed out
要么你就扩散了癌症
or you'll spread the cancer.
-我想给他做CT -他病情恶化没时间做CT
- I want a CT -- - He's getting worse. We don't have time for a CT.
女士说得对
The lady's right.
小心驶得万年船
It's, uh, better safe than sorry.
真的吗 你才来第一天
Really? On your first day?
学得快
Quick study.
我不管你父亲是谁
Look, I don't care who your father is.
你是第一年住院医师
You're a first-year resident.
就是说休息室在转角处
Which means the break room's around the corner.
别拍我
I'll take mine black.
好
All right.
他父亲是谁
Who's his father?
阿维拉放射楼 阿维拉儿科中心
Avila Radiology Wing? Avila Pediatric Center?
那就是他父亲
That's his father.
好吧
Fine.
预约CT吧 基恩医生
Order the CT, Dr. Kean.
是因为你同意我的看法 还是因为
Is that because you agree with me or because --
不知道
I don't know.
好了 欢迎醒来
There you are. Welcome back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
小辣椒
Pepper.
你真名叫什么
What's your real name?
安德莉亚
Andrea.
知道你在哪吗 安德莉亚
Do you know where you are, Andrea?
在天使医院的病床上
I'm in a hospital bed at Angels.
怎么了
What happened?
你被芬太尼感染了
You were exposed to fentanyl.
但别担心 你没事的
But no worries. You're gonna be fine.
我让自己感染了芬太尼 是吗
I exposed myself to fentanyl, you mean?
别太苛责自己
Don't be so hard on yourself.
后面的交给我
That's my job.
她能挺过来吗
Is she gonna make it?
不知道
I don't know.
你怎么做到的
H-how do you do it?
做到什么
How do I do what?
时刻掌握着局面
Always stay in control.
问得不对
Wrong question.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表