剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我该对你坦诚相待
I should've been honest with you.
我不能去你的学校舞会是因为
The reason I can't go to your school dance is
我大概八点就会感到疲惫
because I get tired at, like, 8:00.
身体一直痛
My body hurts all the time.
-我不知情 -因为我没告诉你
- I didn't know that. - 'Cause I didn't tell you.
我不想让你知道
I didn't want you to know.
我希望你认为我是正常的 是帅气幽默的
I want you to think that I'm cool and fun and normal.
我真的很抱歉 马克斯
I'm really sorry, Max.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我还是很抱歉
I'm still sorry.
抱歉遇到我
Sorry you met me?
才不
No way.
我爱上的第一个男孩
First boy I ever loved was
是我最好朋友的哥哥 拉里
my best friend's older brother, Larry.
他甚至没注意到我 你的是谁
He didn't even notice me. Who was yours?
你
You.
什么
What?
真的
It's true.
你是我的初恋
You're my first.
听着 诺雅 我搞砸了
Look, Noa, I screwed up.
我知道我不善言辞
I know I'm not, like, the best at words.
但我爱你
But I love you.
我想和你一起生活
And I wanna live with you...
在我公♥寓♥ 别误会
in my apartment, to be clear.
我知道这是一大步 但我想我们该迈过去
I know it's a big step, but I think we should do it.
马里奥
Mario...
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
好
Yeah.
没事 我完全理解
Yeah, totally get it.
大概太快了 并且
It's probably too soon and --
但我也爱你
But I love you, too.
漫长的一天过后
Nothing better than a good cigar
没什么比一根好雪茄更妙了
at the end of a long day.
那是我的台词
That is my line.
迪克逊医生的事你做得好
You did good with Dr. Dixon.
他是个好孩子
Good kid.
只是需要一点鞭策
Just needed a little ass-kicking.
你的专长
Your specialty.
又要开始了
Here we go.
我是在恭维你 老爸
I was trying to give you a compliment, Dad.
这里有个悲伤辅♥导♥小组
There's a grief counseling group here.
我想我们可以去看看
I thought we could check it out.
可以
We could.
或者我们只要常来抽抽雪茄
Or we could just do this every now and then.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表