剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- Stop following me around. - I'm serious.
我不会离开的 你知道原因
I'm not going anywhere. You know why.
我听说你要搭便车 孩子
Heard you needed a ride, son.
他们终于不再画性器官了
Ah, they've graduated from drawing genitals.
我不用
Um, I'm fine.
你试过吗
You ever tried it?
-当然 -骗子
- Yeah, sure. - Liar.
10块钱能买♥♥到的最好的药
Best ride you can get for 10 bucks.
BGM: High by Zella Day
♪ Don't worry, baby, don't you cry ♪
♪ As long as we keep getting high ♪
♪ Keep burning like we're never gonna die ♪
乔伊 乔伊 这不好玩 乔伊
Hey. Joy. Joy. Joy, this isn't funny. Joy?
你还好吗 迪利安 迪利安
You okay? Dillan! Dillan! Dillan!
很抱歉 但这就是真实生活
I'm sorry, but this is real life,
在真实生活中 我们要对
and in real life, we are responsible
我们在乎的人负责
for the people we care about.
-迪利安 打911 -什么 为什么
- Dillan, call 9-1-1. - What? Why?
我爱你 我们不要把事情变复杂
I love you. Let's not complicate this.
我们擅闯民宅 那个包里的东西都是偷的
We're trespassing, and everything in that bag is stolen.
我没开玩笑 她吸毒过量 快没呼吸了
I'm not joking. She's ODing. She's barely breathing.
我们能到街区打电♥话♥ 但我们得走了
We can call from down the block, but we gotta go.
你好 我需要帮助 我朋友吸毒过量
Hi. I need help. My friend's ODing.
我在五号♥大街南 六月街的一栋废弃房♥屋
I'm in an abandoned house on June Street south of 5th.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
好了 你打电♥话♥了吧 该走了
All right, you called, right? Time to go.
如果你留下就会被捕
If you stay, you get busted.
如果我离开 她就死了
I leave, she dies.
我很惊讶你来了
I'm surprised you came.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
我以为你一个儿子都没有了
I thought you didn't have any sons left.
我不该说那种话的
I never should've said that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这天真值得纪念
Mark this date down in history.
我接到电♥话♥说我儿子受到精神科观察
Then I got a call that my son was on a psych hold.
让我想到我可能也会失去你
It sunk in that I might lose you, too.
抱歉 爸爸 我没有
I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't...
我不想要你道歉
I don't want you to apologize.
我想要你好起来
I want you to get better.
我希望能回到过去拯救罗伯特 我做不到
I wish I could go back in time and save Robert. I can't.
但我还能拯救你
But I can still save you.
但你也要一起努力才行
But you just have to meet me halfway.
我不需要被拯救 只要回到天使医院就好
I don't need saving. I just... need to get back to Angels.
听我说
Listen to me.
你是我儿子
You're my son.
不论你有多生我的气
No matter how much you piss me off
或者把我推开 我都会永远爱你
or push me away, I will always love you.
你做什么都不会改变这件事
And there's nothing you can do to change that.
老天 老头子脾气变好了
Jeez. The old man's gone soft.
药物似乎起作用了
Well, the medicine seems to be working.
你的心率明显下降了
Your heart rate's down significantly.
可是
But?
没事的
It's okay.
你患有扩张型心肌病
You have a dilated cardiomyopathy.
你的心脏变大了
Your heart is enlarged.
致命吗
Will this kill him?
他还有多久时间 你们的治疗计划是什么
How long does he have? What's your treatment plan?
我们不知道还有多久 但最多几年
Well, we don't know how long, but a few years at most.
至于治疗选择 你唯一的希望是
As for treatment options, your only real hope is --
我需要心脏移植
I, uh, I need a heart transplant.
但我并不够格 我知道
But I'm not a candidate. I know.
你知道
You know?
对 我一年前确诊了
Yeah, I was diagnosed a year ago.
你可以告诉我的
You could've told me.
我不想要毁掉这段时光
I didn't wanna ruin this.
我是说 这两天就像梦一样
I mean, it's been like a dream the last two days.
过了三十年毫无意义的生活
After 30 years of living a nothing life,
我不想从梦中醒来
I didn't wanna wake up.
抱歉 我只是 需要一点时间
I'm sorry. I just, um, I just need a minute.
再次感谢你帮我牵线
Thanks again for setting this up.
我做的只是打电♥话♥而已 他们回应的人是你
All I did was make a call. It's you they responded to.
别这么说
Aw, shucks.
干杯
Cheers.
祝你前程似锦
To a massive career.
我能这么说吗
And can I just say,
真高兴见到你穿手术服以外的衣服
it's good to see you out of those scrubs.
谢谢
Thanks.
-她应该什么时候会到这里 -谁
- What time was she supposed to get here? - Who?
招聘人员
The recruiter.
对了 她得改天来了
Oh. Of course. She had to reschedule.
迪亚哥也是
Diego did, too.
但我想我们可以借此了解彼此
But I thought you and I could get to know each other.
这样我更容易说服你来
Easier for me to sell them on you that way.
还以为他们是对我感兴趣
I thought it was me they responded to.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
我很好
I'm fine.
或许我们还是改天吧
Maybe we should do this another time.
或许我们还是改天吧
Maybe we should do this another time.
要躺下休息吗 我在楼上订了套房♥
Would you like to lie down? I have a suite upstairs.
我该走了
I should go.
我该走了
I should go.
可怜的小东西
Oh. Oh. You poor thing.
这边 我扶你
This way. Let me help you.
喝太多了 我们没事
Too much to drink. We have it under control.
诺雅 诺雅
Noa. Noa!
我丈夫三年前去世了
My husband died three years ago.
胰腺癌 我经历过了
Pancreatic cancer. So I've been down this road.
我受不了再来一次
And I can't do it again.
他在三十年后撞了你的车
He crashed into your car
你又正好失去了爱人
30 years after you lost one another.
简直奇迹啊
I mean, that is crazy.
你在害怕什么
So what do you have to fear?
很明显你们俩
I mean, it is very clear that the two of you
-注定要在一起 -注定
- were meant to be together. - Meant to be?
什么 是「神」吗
What? By -- by Him?
-我不信「神」了 -那就信天命
- I'm finished with Him. - The universe, then.
我只是第二年的住院医师
I'm just a second year resident.
但这事我没说错
But I'm right about this.
如果天命想要我们在一起
If the universe wanted us together...
...他就不会死
...he wouldn't be dying.
求你跟他说我很抱歉
Please just... tell him I'm sorry.
我不接受你的决定
I don't accept your decision.
接下来说话小心点
Choose your next words very carefully.
当我第一次进入你的手术室
When I first showed up to your O.R.,
犯了好多菜鸟错误
I made a ton of rookie mistakes,
包括害怕 犹豫不决 缺乏自信
out of, uh, fear, indecision, lack of confidence,
但今非昔比
but I've changed.
你矫枉过正了
You overcorrected.
你不顾责任
You enjoy the power
一心只想享受权力
without thinking about the responsibility.
但你现在的情况已经无路可回
But you reach a certain point where you can't go back.
我是一位外科医生 我还没结束
I am a surgeon. I'm not finished up here,
而且我们也还没结束
and I don't think you're finished with me.
坎贝尔医生 我要刷手了
Dr. Campbell, I would like to scrub in.
从九米多高的地方摔下来 比哈尔先生
A fall from 30 feet, Mr. Behar,
你这算好的了 算你走远
this should be much worse. You're lucky.
我知道我的极限 今天无视了而已
I know my limits. I ignored them today.
我曾被多数人无法理解
I've been places most people couldn't even understand.
今天我从九米多高的地方摔倒
Today, I slip off a 30-feet face.
你为什么爱登山
Why do you climb?
搞清我有多少能耐
You know, find out what I'm capable of.
要是有人引导我就会更容易
It would be easier if there was someone there to guide me,
拉我回来
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表