剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
是在拖你后腿 因为
from teaching me because...
-因为我们是一对 -是的
- Because we're together. - Yeah.
而且很奇怪 我感觉也在拖我自己后腿
And in a weird way, it means I'm holding myself back.
你能明白吗
Does that make sense?
我明白
I think so.
我不会让你拖我后腿的
I won't let you hold me back.
我也不会让你拖自己后腿的
And I won't let you hold yourself back.
基恩医生 下次我让你在插胸管前
So, uh, Dr. Kean, next time I tell you to get a CT
-先去做个CT -我会先做CT
- before placing a chest tube... - I'll get the CT.
很好
Good.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
我刚和我爸说了罗兰-格兰特的妇产实习
I just talked to my dad about the Rowland-Grant OB Residency.
为什么
Why?
好消息 他能给你安排一次面试
It's good news. He's gonna get you an interview.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
是的 我夸奖了你 他夸奖了你
Yeah. I raved about you. He raved about you.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
我可不想回去告诉我爸这事黄了
I-I don't wanna have to go back and tell him to forget it.
别这样 不要告诉别人
Don't. Just, um, keep it between us.
怎么了 小俩口闹矛盾了吗
Us? Is there trouble in paradise?
不是
No.
我只是需要考虑一下
I just wanna think about it.
没问题
Cool and the gang.
慢点
Uh, easy.
-好了 -我们去哪里
- There. - Where we going?
你的移植手术安排在明天
Your transplant is scheduled for tomorrow.
然后休息一天 好好恢复
And you're gonna need another day of recovery
再接着做下一个手术
before your next surgery.
弗兰克改变主意了吗
Frank changed his mind?
不是 他一直想捐献的
No, he always wanted to give.
命运插手了
Fate has intervened.
麻醉科和外科的头儿都同意了
The head of anesthesiology and surgery has signed off.
你知道是什么让他们改变心意的吗
Any idea what convinced them?
是你 我们都希望你们有机会
You. We all wanna make sure that you two had the chance
弥补以前失去的时间
to make up for lost time.
我们终于见面了
This is really happening.
你还是打算给我一半你的肝脏是吗
So you're gonna give me a sliver of your liver, after all?
这才是家庭的意义
That's what family's for.
对了 恭喜你
Oh, congratulations, by the way.
你和艾瑞尔 杰西告诉我了
You and Ariel. Jesse told me.
你知道吗 你很适合做母亲
You know, motherhood becomes you.
我只想在她睡醒前回家
I just wanna go home before she wakes up,
做个早饭 一起庆祝
make breakfast, and celebrate.
去吧 做你该做的事吧
Then go do what you gotta do.
谢谢
Thanks.
洛里斯医生 那个主治医生的职位
Dr. Rorish, the attending position --
我不需要三天时间来思考
I don't need three days to think about it.
我想要 而且我不会让你失望
I want it, and I won't let you down.
我知道你不会
I know you won't.
我的诺玛·蕾来了
There's my Norma Rae!
没人能惹我们的家人 回家吧
Nobody messes with our family! Go home already!
告诉你女儿这个好消息
Tell your daughter the good news!
艾瑞尔 你起来了吗
Ariel? You up yet?
艾瑞尔
Ariel?
艾瑞尔
Ariel?
坚持住
Hold on.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表