剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
是吗
Does he?
好吧
Fine.
就算我没有经常拥抱他
So I don't hug him all the time
或者跟他妈妈一样每天说两次我爱他
or tell him I love him twice a day like his mom does.
这有什么大不了的 他知道
Boo-freakin'-hoo. He knows.
他知道我爱他
He knows I love him.
爸爸
Dad.
小家伙 你感觉如何
Hey, pal. How you feelin'?
我该问你同样的问题
Should ask you the same question.
我很坚强 你也是
I'm tough. So are you.
妈妈的事我很遗憾
Sorry about Mom.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me, too.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
硬挺过去
We're gonna get through it.
一起
Together.
听说手术很顺利
I hear the surgery went well.
她很快就又能咬指甲了
She'll be dining on nails in no time.
为什么你没联♥系♥我
Look, why didn't you call me?
医学不仅仅一门科学 它是门艺术
Medicine is not just a science, son. It's an art.
是一门合作的艺术
It's about collaboration.
我们与病人合作
We collaborate with our patients,
就像我们与彼此合作一样
the same way we collaborate with each other.
我懂了 我没有听你的
I get it. I didn't listen to you.
不 你没有听见我说的话
No, you didn't hear me.
这有区别
It's different.
我♥干♥这一行已经很久了
You know, I've been doing this for a long time.
我跟你一样了解生还比率
I know the percentages as well as you do,
我知道那个女人不着急做手术
and I knew that that woman didn't need surgery right away.
这不是重点
That's not it.
坎贝尔一直教我要更坚定自己的决定
Campbell's been teaching me to own my decisions,
更坚定自信 像他一样
to be more assertive, like him.
如果你的目标是成为下一个威尔·坎贝尔
Son, if your goal is to become Will Campbell,
祝你好运
good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
因为这永远不可能
'Cause that's never gonna happen.
但如果你的目标是成为一个一流的医生
But if your goal is to become a great doctor,
你必须要另辟蹊径
you have got to blaze your own trail.
记住你是谁 小少爷
Remember who you are, young squire.
这是唯一一条
It's the only way you're going to become
成为真正自我的道路
who you're truly meant to be.
就快赢了
Almost there.
你有什么 你...
What you got? What you...
大鱼
Go fish.
你居然灭了我 小家伙
You just hustling me, huh, buddy?
他们生来就是这样
They come by it honestly.
-妈咪 -妈妈
- Mommy! - Hey, Mom.
去吧
Go ahead.
我好想你们
I missed you so much.
我应该在这里 我本该在这里
You know, I should've been here. I should've been here.
我只是...
I was just...
你能做到的
You can do this.
好吧
Okay.
你们俩值得拥有世界上最好的妈妈
You guys deserve the best mommy in the world.
但现在...
And right now...
我还不是那个人
I'm just not her.
你们遭遇的一切
What happened to you guys...
都是我的错
It was my fault.
我真的很抱歉
And I am so sorry.
我们能跟你一起回家吗
Do we get to go home with you?
我和你们妈妈的社工谈过了
I've spoken to your mommy's case worker,
如果她愿意接受治疗
and if she's willing to get treatment...
那就可以 你们可以跟她一起回家
...then yes. You do get to go home with her.
我非常爱你们
You know I love you so much.
小汉堡给你
Sliders for the lady.
你一整天都在办公室
Whole day stuck in your office,
现在你请我吃餐车晚餐
and now you're buying me dinner from a truck?
我听说你并不是一整天都在我办公室
I heard you weren't actually in my office all day.
你在中♥央♥抢救区
And you were in Center Stage.
听说你帮了马克斯的大忙
I heard you were a big help with Max.
他还好吗
Is...he okay?
是的 幸亏有你和艾瑞尔
Yes, thanks to you and Ariel.
我只是去找人帮忙了
I just went to get help.
我很高兴你在那里
I'm glad you were there.
为你感到骄傲
Proud of you.
妈妈
Mom!
-我好想你 -你还好吗
- Oh! I missed you. - How are you?
我很好
I am so good.
看看你
Look at you.
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
吃东西吧
It's just, um, eat your food.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
晚饭吃什么
So what's for dinner?
亲爱的
Sweetie?
-该回家了 -再待五分钟 好吗
- Time to go home. - Can we have, like, five more minutes, please?
好的 我去那边等
Okay. I'll be waiting over here.
我们正要回去
We were just about to leave.
我想之前我们有些误会
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
对不起
I'm sorry.
他们喜欢彼此
They like each other.
伊森
Ethan.
说点有盼头的话 拜托了 什么话都行
Tell me something hopeful. Please. Anything.
你弟弟写的那首诗
That poem that your brother wrote.
你可以给我念那个吗
Will you tell me that?
你盯着我♥干♥什么
What are you staring at?
-你盯着我♥干♥什么 -没什么
- What are you staring at? - Nothing.
-没什么 -我只是在想那父子俩怎么样了
- Nothing? - I was just wondering how they're doing,
-拉尔森和他的儿子 -他们说话了
- Larssen and his son. - They're talking.
谁知道会持续多久
Who knows how long it'll last?
苹果从树上掉下来掉得挺远
Apple fell pretty far from the tree.
但它来自于树
But it still came from the tree.
我们现在在说谁
Who are we talkin' about now?
弗洛伊德
Freud.
出♥售♥
4591 威利斯
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表