剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I am back in negative-1.
现在没空闲聊 我有35个病人
Can't talk right now. I have 35 patients.
你知道和坎贝尔共事的感觉吧
You know how it is with Campbell.
你不是从零开始
You don't start at a zero.
你从深渊开始 而且你越奋力反抗
You start in a hole,and the more you struggle against that,
你给自己挖的坑就越深
the deeper you dig yourself.
问题就在于 你想成为他的朋友
The problem is, you tried to be his friend.
-我越界了吗 - 管他呢
- I overstepped? - Who cares?
我跟你打包票他没有琢磨过你 从来没有过
Guarantee he's not thinking about you...ever.
-我应该去道歉 -什么 不 振作点
- I should apologize. - What? No. Manage up.
他不需要你的道歉 他需要你努力工作
He doesn't want your apology. He wants your hard work.
什么意思 我不是个活生生的人吗
What, so I don't even exist anymore?
说真的 安格斯 我现在真没空
Seriously, Angus, I can't deal right now.
这就是你的态度吗
Oh, is that how it is?
没错 你有你楼上的苦恼
Yeah. You have your problems upstairs.
我有我这边的烦恼 失陪了
I have mine down here. Excuse me.
看看他们看我的样子
Look at them looking at me.
我懂那种眼神 我以前也那样看过别人
I know that look. I used to do that look.
-什么意思 -行将就木的人在散步
- What look? - Dead man walking.
我一定要走出这里
Oh, I'm gonna walk right outta here,
-因为我绝对不想死在这个 -讨厌的地方
- because I certainly don't wanna die in this... - Hellhole?
垂直的厕所里
vertical toilet.
他们不能把我关在这
They can't keep me here,
他们也不能强制治疗我
and they can't force treatment on me.
等我恢复体力能够开车回帕里塞德
As soon as I got the stamina to drive back to the Palisades,
我马上就走 现在是高峰期
I'm outta here. It's rush hour.
我等交通不堵了再走
I'm waiting out the traffic.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
不是的 我不相信有任何人准备好去死
No, I don't believe anyone's ever ready to die.
你是不会明白的
You wouldn't understand,
你也不该和长辈争论这种问题
and you shouldn't argue with your elders.
我的长辈 我们又不是清教♥徒♥
My elders? We're not pilgrims.
而且反正我也永远学不会礼仪
And I never learned manners anyway.
我应该跟你♥爸♥爸好好聊聊
I should speak to your father.
抱歉 他已经死了
Sorry, he's dead.
我妈妈也死了
And mom, too.
还有我男朋友马克斯 他得了癌症
Oh, and my boyfriend Max -- he's got cancer.
-我明白了 -所以你可以了解我的处境
- I see. - Oh, so you understand me,
但你却神秘难懂 我可不这么认为 大卫
but you're this big mystery? I don't think so, David.
你真是个奇怪的小孩
You're an odd one.
大卫 你还好吗
David? Are you okay?
快来人帮忙 他心脏病犯了
Someone help! He's having a heart attack!
-艾瑞尔 赶快下来 -不 快过来
- Ariel! Get off him right now! - No, get in here!
他已经放弃抢救了 无需抢救他 快下来
He's DNR! Do Not Resuscitate! Get off of him!
不 快来帮忙 我从没做过这个
No, get in here! I've never done this before!
-给我过来 -不 救救他 你有病啊
- Get off of him. - No! Help him! What's your problem?
听着
Listen.
他在喘气 他在喘气
He's breathing, he's breathing.
你做了什么啊
What did you do?
-迦勒 -迦勒
- Caleb! - Caleb!
永远不该带孩子到这种地方来
Never should have had that kid out here.
我的工作基本上就是给做错决定的人擦屁♥股♥
Oh, my job is 90% fixing people after a bad decision.
不做主观评价
No sense judging.
-他应该为他儿子负责 -我的经验告诉我
- His son's his responsibility. - My experience --
抚养孩子并不意味着你就是养育专家
having a kid doesn't make you an expert.
-你只是个家长罢了 -你的经验
- Just makes you a parent. - Your experience?
你居然背着我养了个孩子
You got a kid that you're hiding from me?
是专业方面的经验
Professional experience.
有些不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
风向刚刚变了
The wind just flipped.
我们赶快走
We gotta move!
火马上就能追上我们
It's gonna be on us fast!
我们跑不过它
We can't outrun it!
威利斯 火烧过来了
Willis, it's coming!
这么大的火我们一定撑不过去的
We're not gonna survive a burnover!
所以我们得用上这个 快过来 进去
That's what this is for! Come on! Get in!
好的 好了
Okay, okay.
好的 没事的
Okay, okay.
好的 没事的
Okay, okay.
越来越热了 这东西也救不了我们
It's getting hotter. This thing might not save us.
无论发生什么事 我们都待在这里
No matter what happens, we stay in here.
它会有用的 它一定会的
It'll work. It has to work.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Okay.
说点
Say...
说点有盼头的话
Say something hopeful.
什么话都行 你弟弟写的那首诗
Anything. The poem that your brother wrote.
念给我听听
Tell me that.
心瓣等待清晨的摩挲
Heart's petals wait for morning hands,
阳光的气味在门外徘徊
the smell of sunshine at her doorstep.
摩洛哥的细沙挑逗着小小的脚丫
Tiny feet tickled by Moroccan sands.
她跳着华尔兹和探戈
She waltzes and tangos,
甚至还有两步舞曲
and even a two-step.
纯粹一如大溪地蓝色
Pure as Tahitian blue,
明艳仿若埃及的黄色
bright as Egyptian tan.
被女性的颜色治愈
Cured by a woman's hue,
换来男性灵魂的一声叹息
a sign from the soul of man.
年轻的人儿光着脚 圆睁的眼睛盛满眼泪
Barefoot and young, eyes tearing and wide.
吟唱着所有言语
Words to be sung.
内心的天空无比清澈
Sky's clearing inside.
因为那就是爱
Because that is love.
犹如你就是爱
As you are love.
只有爱可以永存
As only love exists.
就像手套里的手
As hand in glove...
就像天上的神明
As God above...
就像天堂之歌♥唱的那样
As Heaven's song insists.
-他是浪漫主义诗人 -他是的
- He was a romantic. - He was.
他是为谁写了这首诗
Who did he write that for?
为了发现这首诗的人 他就是那样说的
Whoever found it. That's what he said.
我喜欢这说法
I like that.
坚持住
Hang on.
-伊森 -坚持住
- Ethan! - Hang on!
坚持住
Hang on!
这边什么都没有
Nothing over here!
继续找
Keep looking!
回到警戒线那
Right back to the line.
我这边发现两个人
I got two over here!
-我这边发现两个人 -在哪
- I got two over here! - Where?!
你们还好吗
You okay?
帮他一把
Give him a hand!
-发生什么事了 -大火冲破了控制区
- What happened? - The main fire broke containment.
我们在这里寻找幸存者
We're scouring the area for survivors.
你俩能活下来真够幸运的
You're lucky to be alive.
你们就是留下来找走失孩子的人吧
You guys are the ones looking for the missing kid.
你们找到他了
You find him?
没有
No.
先把你们送回安全区域吧
Let's get you back to the safe zone.
好的 麻烦带路
Okay. Lead the way.
他们还在给布丽姬特做手术
They're still working on Bridget,
但她血管的创伤比我们想的还要严重
but the damage to her artery was worse than we thought.
你说过她会没事的
You said she was fine.
-有多严重 -非常严重
- How bad is it? - It's serious.
你们为什么不早点救治她
Why didn't you do something sooner?
如果她没了 这都怪你
If I lose her, that's on you.
汉克 听我说
Hank, listen to me.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
我知道 你没必要跟我说这个
I know that. You don't have to tell me that.
不是你放的那把火
You didn't start that fire.
但是我点燃她心中的那把火
But I sparked the one in her.
她是 我的宝贝女儿
She's...my little girl.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
她不再是个小女孩了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表