剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你不可能是他父亲
You can't be the father.
你怎么知道我的血型
How do you know my blood type?
你十岁的时候在这做过阑尾手术
You had an appendectomy here when you were 10.
都在你的病历上 他不是你的儿子
It's in your medical records. He's not your kid.
抱歉 我只是想帮你
I'm sorry. I... I was just trying to help.
不 你只是不计结果
No. You were doing that thing where you had to be right
做了你觉得对的事
no matter the consequences.
「罗兰-格兰特医院妇产科住院医师」
"Rowland-Grant Hospital OB Residency."
管好你自己的事 迪亚哥
Mind your business, Diego.
你在担心洛克丝吗
Did, um, Rox get you rattled?
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
罗兰-格兰特在宾夕法尼亚
Rowland-Grant's in Pennsylvania.
跟这相隔十万八千里
It's on the other side of the country.
马里奥把你惹火到这种程度了吗
Did Mario get you that pissed?
没
No.
要是问我 我觉得他不必在洛里斯面前
If you ask me, he didn't need to drop the hammer on you so hard
那样不给你面子
and in front of Rorish?
迪亚哥 闭嘴
Diego, stop.
或许我可以帮你 我爸是这里的董事
Maybe I can help. My dad's on the board over there.
闭嘴 我只是在查东西
Stop. I was just doing some research.
如果我真想换个地方
And if I wanted a change of scenery,
也绝对不用你帮忙
I definitely wouldn't need your help.
好 但我这辈子会全力以赴追逐我认定的事
Okay. But I'm all for going after big things in life.
你看了安格斯的病历
You checked Angus's medical records?
-对 -看我的了吗
- Yeah. - Have you checked mine?
什么 没 为啥要看你的
What? No. Why would I?
那你为什么看他的 要证明什么
Why would you check his? To prove a point?
是保护他 安格斯人太好了
To protect him. Angus is too nice.
他就是刀俎上的鱼肉
He's a sitting duck.
无论那个女人想要什么 她都赖定他了
Whatever that woman wants, she's already got him on the hook.
我懂了 她想要什么
I see, and what does she want?
我不知道 钱吗
I don't know. Money?
安格斯是大人了 他可以照顾他自己
Angus is a big boy. He can take care of himself.
-我们也都可以 -这就对了
- We all can. - Ah, there it is.
所以是我们的事 在「中♥央♥抢救区」怎么了
So this is about us? Hmm? What happened at center stage?
你总觉得你高高在上
You always think you know better.
我只是想教你
Well, I was just trying to teach you.
-这是我工作的一部分 -没用了
- That's kind of part of my job. - It's not working anymore.
我们没事了 今晚我们大获成功
We're fine! We killed tonight.
-你在干什么 -你需要躺下来
- What are you doing? - You need to lay down.
你有肺穿刺 还需要再次扩张
You have a punctured lung. It needs to re-expand.
七个人在空荡荡的房♥间里不叫演出 叫悲哀
Seven people in a big empty room isn't a show. It's sad.
你不能放弃 我们马上就要成功了
You can't give up. We're so close.
-你要相信 -相信什么
- You've gotta believe. - In what?
相信我们相信电动扶梯 我们自己成就自己
In us. In Escalator. We're all we need.
-慢慢来 -停
- Take it easy. - Stop, stop.
慢慢来 行吗 慢慢来
Take it easy, okay? Take it easy.
我可以的 没关系 我可以的
I got it. It's okay, I got it.
你当然可以
Of course you do.
只是静脉注射 你带海伦娜去做CT吧
It's just an IV. Why don't you take Helena up for a CT?
海伦娜 我们走
Helena, we're rolling.
多米尼克马上就去手术
Dominic will go into surgery later today.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
你是在骗我吗
Are you working me?
什么 没有
What? No.
你知道他不是我的儿子
You know he's not my son.
你不必撒谎的
You didn't have to lie.
我没有撒谎
I wasn't lying.
我们一夜风流 我怀孕了时机也对
We hooked up, I got pregnant, and the timing made sense.
我们在医院里 伊芳
We're in a hospital, Yvonne.
你觉得你能蒙我多久
How long did you think you could keep this up?
我不是什么能让你占便宜的
Huh? I'm not just some nice, rich guy
心地善良的有钱人
that you can take advantage of.
我还是个住院医师 我连房♥租都要付不起了
I'm still a resident. I can barely pay my rent.
-我不在乎钱 -对
- I don't care about money. - Yeah.
我在乎的只有这个小男孩
All I care about is that little boy.
他让我意识到我需要改变我的人生
He made me realize I needed to change my life.
我发誓 我是真的以为你是他的父亲
I swear. I really thought you were his father.
-他甚至看起来 -别这样 伊芳
- I mean, he even looks like -- - Don't do that, Yvonne.
他的人生有你会更好
His life would be better with you in it.
我也有日子要过
Well, I have a life, too.
你看起来很好
You look good.
我今天晚上本来很害怕
I was, uh, I was scared tonight.
我们都在楼下支持你
We're all pulling for you downstairs.
有些事情需要告诉你 那个
There's something you should know. The...
那个撞了你的人 他被带到中♥央♥抢救区
The guy that hit you -- he was brought into center stage.
他还活着 他们觉得他是醉驾
He's alive. They think he was drunk driving.
没关系 他们抓到他 他跑不了了
It's okay. They got him. He didn't get away.
-不 -怎么了
- No, whoa. - What's wrong?
不不不 不要说话 你得带上面罩
No, no. No, no. Don't talk. You gotta keep the mask on.
我的手没有知觉了
I can't feel my hand.
你能动你的手臂吗
Can you move your arm?
你能感觉到这个吗
Can you feel this?
-右瞳孔无反应 -我来呼叫坎贝尔
- Right pupil's non-responsive. - I'll page Campbell.
-不不不 -我们还不确定
- No, no, no. - We don't know anything yet.
我来定核磁共振 没事的
I'll order an MRI. It's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
我听到了一点杂音
I'm hearing a small murmur.
只是心跳之间的不正常的声音
It's just an unusual sound between heartbeats.
可能无恙 能做一个超声波吗
Could be innocent. Could I get a sonogram, please?
但是超声心动图会给我们提供更多信息
But an echocardiogram will help us with more information.
JT生气我不怪他
I don't blame JT for being angry.
如果我们对换 我也不能保证我会不生气
I can't say I wouldn't be if the roles were reversed.
你真是慷慨 弗兰克
You are incredibly generous, Frank.
他是我的兄弟
Well, he's my brother.
更重要的是 他需要别人帮助
More than that, he's someone who needs help,
而我可以帮他 怎么了
and I can help him. What's wrong?
我听到的杂音是血液
The murmur I'm hearing is blood
回流到你的心脏中
leaking backward into your heart.
称为二尖瓣关闭不全
It's called mitral valve regurgitation.
很严重吗
Is it serious?
你可以过正常人的生活
Well, you can live a normal life.
但很不幸的是 你不能动手术
But unfortunately, it means you can't have surgery.
-很遗憾 弗兰克 -JT怎么办
- I'm sorry, Frank. - Well, what about JT?
他会上移植名单
He'll be on the transplant list,
然后总有办法的
and then something will come along.
但是我可以告诉你 你的心脏不能承受手术
But I can tell you, your heart could not take surgery.
我百分之百会死吧
100% chance I die?
医学上没有百分百绝对的事 这太冒险了
There's no such thing as 100% in medicine. It's risky.
但这就是说 这说明还是有机会
But there's -- there's a chance?
我欠他的
I owe him.
你并不欠他一条命
You don't owe him your life.
请给我需要签署的文件
Give me the piece of paper I gotta sign that makes it possible
这样你就能做我希望你做的事
for you to do what I want.
那到底是什么意思 别让我再问第二遍
What the hell does that mean? Don't make me ask again.
-拿逮捕令来 -你需要帮忙吗
- Get a warrant. - You need help out there?
不 躺在床上 谨遵医嘱
Oh, no, no, no, no. Stay in bed. Doctor's orders.
那家伙去年就有酒驾记录
Guy had a DUI last year.
那之前还出过六次事故
Half a dozen accidents before that.
你也认识他撞伤的急救员
You know the paramedic he hit.
-拿逮捕令来 -申请逮捕令要费时间
- Get a warrant. - Warrants take time.
上面有两个警探一直在在催我们抓人
We've got two detectives breathing down our necks.
听着 血液也采集了 他哪也去不了
Look, blood's been drawn. He's not going nowhere.
-退后 -这是我的地盘 别跟我大小声
- Back up! - Hey, this is my house. Lower your voice.
听着 他是名病人 和你我一样有人♥权♥
Look, he's a patient. He's got rights just like you and me.
好了 你们知道你们俩在干什么吗
Okay. What do you guys think you're doing?
让这个护士退后
Tell this nurse to back up,
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表