剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
One, two, three.
-找到他的手♥机♥了 -找出他的紧急联♥系♥人
- Found his phone. - Okay, find his emergency contacts
然后把他的亲属找来
and get his next of kin in here now.
乔琳娜 我女儿乔琳娜 她六岁
Jolene? My daughter, Jolene -- she's 6.
她已经到了
She's already here.
-你呼吸困难吗 -是的
- Are you having trouble breathing? - Yes.
乔琳娜在哪 她还好吗
Where's Jolene? Is she okay?
她受伤了 没有呼吸了
She was hurt! She wasn't breathing!
南希 乔琳娜在哪
Nancy! Where's Jolene?!
我们已经告诉你了 她在这
We already told you -- She's here.
-抓到他了吗 -理查 知道自己在哪吗
- Did you catch him? - Richard, you know where you are?
他骑了一辆摩托车 你们抓到他了吗
He was on a motorcycle! Did you catch him?!
重复提问
Repetitive questioning.
做一个全套的神经检查
Complete neuro exam.
患者来了
Incoming!
超声波检查 然后头部CT
Ultrasound, please -- head CT next.
胸部X光 疑似气胸
Chest X-ray, possible pneumo.
乔琳娜 乔琳娜
Jolene? Jolene!
-乔琳娜 你还活着吗 -没事
- Jolene, are you alive?! - Hey, hey, it's okay.
-她没事吧 -乔琳娜
- Is she okay? - J-Jolene!
我看到障碍物了 在她的声带上
I see the obstruction -- it's on her vocal cords.
-你叫什么名字 -丹妮卡
- What's your name? - Danica.
-请你站到后面来 -求你了 我不
- I need you to stay back here. - Please, I-I-I don't --
-不 不 -我不
- No, no, no, no, no. - I don't --
你可以站在橙线后面
Listen, you can stay behind this orange line.
你可以站在这 你可以在这跟我一起看着
You'll be okay here. You can watch right here with me, okay?
眼睛跟我我的手指动 对了
Follow my finger with your eyes. That's it.
那个疯子速度肯定有100迈
That maniac must have been doing 100.
-他突然朝我们转弯 -冷静
- He swerved right into us! - Settle down.
超声扫描阳性 呼叫坎贝尔医生
We got positive FAST. Page Dr. Campbell.
-是他吗 他是摩托车上那个吗 -躺下
- Is that him?! Was he on the motorcycle?! - Stay down.
不是他 他是另一辆车里的人 别动
That's not him! He was in the other car! Stop!
-理查 冷静 我不能呼吸了 -安静
- Richard, calm down. I can't breathe. - Quiet.
把他弄出去 送到楼上放射科做头部CT
Get him out of here and up to radiology for a head CT.
-快走 -我们有个小气胸
- Come on. - Okay, we've got a small pneumo --
没有血 只有气体 给我翼瓣引流管
no blood, only air. Heimlich valve, please.
-小心身后 患者来了 -什么情况
- Watch your backs -- coming in. - What do you got?
发现他在男厕服药过量 需要纳洛酮
Found him overdosing in the men's room. We need Narcan.
41岁 手部受伤入院 刚办完出院
41-year-old, came in with a hand injury, just discharged him.
-他嗑什么了 -氧可酮
- What's he on? - Oxy.
他有毒瘾 你还给他开氧可酮
He's an addict, and you gave him Oxycontin?
你看他像有毒瘾的人吗
He seem like an addict to you?
他手都断了 不是能装出来的
His hand was busted. How could he fake that?
我问你们问题呢 医生
Hey, I asked you a question, doctors.
-他疼得受不了了 -你信了
- His pain was "10-out-of-10". - And you believed him?
我在处方上签的字
I signed off on the prescription.
你查完整的病例了吗 没查没
Did you do a full history? Did you check to see
他是不是已经在系统里有记录了
if he was already in the system?
如果他撒谎的话是很难得到准确病史的
Hard to get an accurate history if he's lying.
他的手有三处骨折
His hand was fractured in three places.
我们必须复位
We had to reset it.
人为了过瘾会不惜一切代价
People will go to whatever lengths they need to
哪怕是伤害自己
to get a fix, including hurting themselves.
你们得比他们更聪明
You got to be smarter than them.
多做点功课吧
Do your homework.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
好了
Okay.
-带她去边床 -不
- Let's get her to sides. - No!
不 我想跟我女儿待在一起 拜托
No. I want to stay with my daughter, please.
医生正在救治她 别担心
The doctors are taking care of her, okay?
我们需要这个空间给其他人的儿女
And we need this space for someone else's daughter or son.
我会陪着她 妈
I'll stay with her, Mom.
丹妮卡 看着你的妹妹
Danica. Watch your sister.
我会陪着她
I'll stay with her.
我没办法拉出阻塞物
I can't pull out the obstruction.
那我们就从底下把它推出来
So we got to push it out from behind.
充气
Inflate it.
好
Got it.
做得好
Good job.
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about.
好
Okay.
过来抱抱你妹妹
Come give your sister a hug.
好 轻点
Okay, easy.
轻点
Easy.
-刚才是怎么回事 -什么怎么回事
- What was that? - What was what?
你帮基恩医生打掩护
You covering for Dr. Kean.
你之前对他们有点太严厉了
You were being a little harsh on them.
你现在是在为你女友辩护吗
Are you actually defending your girlfriend right now?
-因为如果你是 -不 拜托
- Because if you are -- - No. Come on.
我已经看了超过一千个病患
I've seen over 1,000 patients.
我认为我已经赢得权利能
I think I've earned the right to --
还没 你还不行
Not yet you haven't.
你是第三年住院医师
You're a third-year resident,
所以你是基恩医生的上级
which makes you Dr. Kean's superior,
而我是住院医培训主管
and I am director of the residency program,
所以我是你的上级
which makes me your superior.
按规矩做事
Act accordingly.
谢谢你带我进来这里
Thanks for getting me in here
而且保持低调冷静
and for being so chill about it.
如果你去了西港医院
Yeah, well, if you had gone to West Harbor,
服务员在帮你停好车之前
the valets would've tipped off the paparazzi
就会通知狗仔队了
before they even parked your car.
我 我其实可以去找你
I-I could've just come to you.
外面看起来很忙
It looks busy out there.
一直都是这样
It's always like that.
你为什么要打给我
Why'd you finally call me?
天啊 我已经持续呕吐好几天了
Oh, my God. I've been puking for days.
这不是食物中毒 比那还糟
This isn't food poisoning -- it's worse.
我在WebMD[医疗百科网]上查过
I checked WebMD,
他们说这可能是阑尾炎或癌症
and they said it could be appendicitis or cancer.
-我只是想做确认 -当然
- I just wanted to be sure. - Of course.
还有我的社交媒体编辑说要检查巴贝西虫病
Also, my social media guy says to check for babesiosis,
这听起来像是某种低级台词
which sounds like some cheesy line,
但这其实是某种我可能在东岸巡回时
but it's actually something I could've picked up
感染的疾病
on my East Coast tour.
我会开始进行一套完整的实验室检查
Well, I will get a full set of labs started,
包括血液检查与真菌培养
including blood and fungal cultures.
我也会用超声波检查你的腹部 确定
I'm gonna get an ultrasound of your abdomen, make sure --
我也需要做核磁共振跟CT扫描
Also, I need an MRI and a CAT scan.
那不会有太多放射线吧
That's not too much radiation, right?
不会 很安全 我也会请消化科做内视镜
No, it's safe. I'll get GI to do an endoscopy, as well.
天啊 那是那个从下往上的
Oh, God. That's the one that goes up the --
不 从上往下的
No. Goes down.
你是贵宾 我们会为你提供最好的照顾
You're a VIP, and we're gonna take the best care of you.
你或许也该检查这个
You should probably get this tested, too.
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
-跟上 -我的腿比你的短
- Keep up. - My legs are shorter than yours.
那就走快点
Then move them faster.
还有说出肾脏的血管构造
And name the vascular structures of the kidney.
肾动脉 肾小叶间动脉
Renal artery, renal interlobular artery,
弓形动脉
arcuate artery...um...
我没忘 刚才是在思考
Nope. I was thinking.
这应该是外科住院医师的第二本能
Should be second nature for an O.R. resident --
就像走路 说话 就像呼吸一样
like walking, talking, like breathing.
肾段动脉
Segmental arteries!
待在这里别动
Stay here.
你好 威尔
Hi, Will.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
-有没有哪里我们 -没有
- Is there somewhere we -- - Nope.
你为什么来这里
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表