剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I can't keep the fluids in her. Pulse is thready.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我以为她状况好转了
I thought she was getting better.
他们什么时候才会回来
When are they gonna be back?
她失去太多血 我们得让她离开车子
She's losing too much blood. We gotta get her out of here.
你有什么工具吗 例如撬棍
Do you have anything, like a crowbar?
我以为你需要的是救生颚
I thought you needed the jaws of life?
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
我们得让她离开车子
We gotta get her out of here.
听着 他真的需要私人病房♥
Look, he really needs a private room.
无意冒犯 但我们没有能力满足病患的过度要求
With all due respect, we can't afford to pamper our patients.
-去吧 我来处理 -我了解
- Go. I got it. - I understand,
但或许有其他地方
but maybe there's some other place...
你还好吗 议员先生
How you doing, Congressman?
最好把他送到私人病房♥
He would be better in a private room.
你昏迷了一会儿
You were out for a while,
但幸运的是你的CT扫描显示正常
but luckily, your CT scans were all normal.
你很有可能有轻微的脑震荡
You've likely suffered a mild concussion.
今晚得继续观察监测
We'll have to monitor overnight.
-那她呢 -你是说那位职员吗
- What about her? - You mean the staffer?
她稳定了
She's stable.
她的脑部受了创伤
She suffered a traumatic brain injury.
得等她醒了才知道创伤程度
We won't know the extent of it till she wakes up.
她是个好姑娘
She's a good kid.
她是我妻子的学生 所以才拿到了这份工作
She was one of my wife's students. That's how she got the job.
当时她开车送我下班回家
She was driving me home from the office,
一头鹿突然跑到车前
and a deer jumped in front of a car.
她急转弯避开了
She swerved to miss it.
她舍不得伤害任何东西
She wouldn't hurt a thing.
你差点淹死 布莱恩
You almost drowned, Bryan.
她差点害死你
She nearly killed you.
我本来想招车求救
I tried to flag down help.
突然冒出一辆货车
Truck came out of nowhere.
能跟你单独聊聊吗
Could I have a word with you in private?
这事的公众影响不太好
Look, the optics of this are fraught.
我保证媒体进不了医院
I assure you, press is not allowed back here.
为了大家着想 但愿如此
Well, I hope not, for everyone's sake.
都说了她让他「爽」了一把
Told you she gave him a ride.
哥们 我得集中注意力 行吗
Dude, I have to concentrate, okay?
我表亲在国会山「实习」过
You know, my cousin "Interned" on the Hill.
故事精彩到骇人听闻
You wouldn't believe the stories.
我对她的故事没兴趣
Look, I don't wanna hear her stories.
他的 真是性别歧视 是男的
His. Sexist. It's a guy.
阿维拉
Avila.
十三号♥边床 你去吧
Sides 13. You can go now.
粪便阻塞
Fecal impaction?
迪克逊医生 他是低年级的
And, Dr. Dixon, he's your junior.
你是二年级 做个榜样
You're a second here. Set an example.
好
Yeah.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你不能再纠结了
You need to stop thinking about it.
戈麦斯警探已死 你救不了他的
Detective Gomez is dead, and you can't bring him back.
不管你做错了什么 放下吧
Whatever mistakes you made, let them go,
不然只会犯更多错
or you'll just end up making more.
懂吗 去吧
Okay? Go.
-好了 -好
- Okay. - Good.
-你有起重器吗 -有
- You got a jack for that? - Yeah.
好了 我来用起重器把这顶住
All right, I'm gonna try to use this to wedge this up.
腾出空间 就能把她拉出来
Give us some room so we can pull her out.
好吗 差不多了我就告诉你
All right? I'll tell you when we're there.
天啊 她流得血更多了
Oh, god! She's bleeding more now!
等空间足够了 你就拉她出来
When this is wide enough, you're gonna pull her,
我得把她的股骨弯过去 才能挪动她
and I'm gonna have to bend her femur back to get her free.
她的股骨 你真知道自己在干什么吗
Her femur?! Are you sure you know what you're doing?
-好 准备好了 -天啊
- Okay, we're ready. - Oh, my God.
得等救生颚
We have to wait for the jaws of life.
-不能就这样 -丹尼
- We can't do this alone. - Danny.
要是等 她就死了
If we wait, she dies.
拉
Pull.
-一 二 三 -对不起 艾比
- One, two, three. - I'm sorry, Abby.
拉 用力
Pull. Go!
-救下她了吗 -还没 稳住她 别让她动
- Did we save her? - Not yet. Hold her still. Don't let her move.
好
Okay.
好了 给我纱布
All right, give me some gauze.
-纱布 -好
- Gauze. - Yeah.
好 好了
Yes. Okay.
-这是纱布吧 -对
- This is gauze, right? - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
救下她了 救下她了 兄弟
We saved her. We saved her, man.
干得漂亮 洛克斯
Good job, Rox.
等等 等等
Wait, wait a minute.
不睡觉 我就没法彩排
Yeah, I can't rehearse with no sleep.
出结果了再告诉我吧 发邮件也行
Can you call me with the results? E-mail works, too.
格兰顿先生 你的CT扫描显示
Mr. Glanton, your C.T. scan shows
有一个小的胸主动脉瘤破裂了
a small thoracic aortic aneurysm that has dissected.
很遗憾 你得动手术
Unfortunately, you're gonna need surgery.
什么时候
When?
我们得先把你的血压降下来
Well, first, we're gonna need to get your blood pressure down
还得给你输24小时的液
and we'll put you on a drip for 24 hours.
听着 什么事都不能耽搁这次芭蕾演出
Now, look, nothing is more important than this ballet.
我知道听起来很蠢
I realize how stupid that sounds.
不蠢
Not stupid.
格兰顿先生 你可能会死
Mr. Glanton, you could die.
我当了二十年的伴舞
I didn't spend 20 years in the corps de ballet
每天吃三次八百毫克的镇痛药 可不会轻易放弃
taking 800 milligrams of Advil three times a day just to quit.
基恩医生 拜托跟他解释一下
Dr. Kean, please explain this to him.
这个决定对他很艰难 他
This is a very difficult decision for him. He --
格兰顿先生 至少让我们把你的血压降下来
Mr. Glanton, at least let us get your blood pressure down.
求你了
Please.
好 今晚打点滴 之后我就得走了
Fine. I'll do the drip tonight, and then I'm on my way.
要给我解释一下刚才怎么回事吗
You wanna explain to me what just happened in there?
他这动脉瘤可能已经得了好几年了 对吧
He's probably been living with this aneurysm for years, right?
对 而且已经破了 会要了他的命
Yes, and it has dissected, and it's gonna kill him.
这才是他该知道的
That's what he needed to hear.
如果他不跳舞 那也相当于要了他的命
If he doesn't dance, he's dead anyway.
我明白他对跳舞的热情
Listen, I understand his passion.
不是热情 是执念
It's not a passion. It's an obsession.
只有这样才行得通
It's the only way that it works.
舞蹈不是他生命的一部分 根本就是他的命
Dance isn't just a part of his life -- it is his life.
说得真好听 基恩医生
That was beautiful, Dr. Kean.
但他现在不需要有人赞助他的艺术
But right now he doesn't need a patron of the arts.
他需要的是医生
He needs a doctor.
琳恩
Leanne.
卡梅伦
Cameron?
你在医院 别说话
You're in the hospital. Don't try to speak.
你出车祸了
You were in an accident.
好 冷静
Okay, calm down.
给你喉部做了插管 帮忙呼吸
There's a tube in your throat to help you breathe.
很快就取出来 好吗
We're gonna take it out in a second. All right?
你母亲在飞机上
Your mother's on a plane.
早上就能到这 好吗
She should be here by the morning, okay?
好
Okay?
「他知道我还活着吗」 知道 他问过你了
"Does he know I'm alive?" Yes. He's asked about you.
他很担心
He's very concerned.
他不管我的死活
好 好 没事
Okay. Okay. Shh. It's okay.
他花了点时间取下了我手腕上的手镯
He took the time to take my bracelet off of my wrist.
我昏过去之前就看到了这个
That's the last thing I saw before -- before I passed out.
手镯
The bracelet.
是个礼物
It was a gift.
他送的礼物
From -- from him, he...
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表