剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第四集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
劳驾 医生
Excuse me, Doctor.
请问我在哪能找到埃利奥特·迪克逊
Do you know where I can find Elliot Dixon?
-他是我孙子 -我很喜欢埃利奥特
- He's my grandson. - I love Elliot.
我们特别骄傲 家族史上第一个医生
We're all so proud -- first doctor in the family.
像空气一样
艾瑞尔
Ariel!
很高兴见到你 这位是埃利奥特的奶奶
It's great to see you. This is Elliot's grandmother.
-你能帮她找一下埃利奥特吗 -当然
- Could you help her find Elliot, please? - Sure.
-你是 -凯特琳·奎克
- Are you... - Caitlyn Quick?
经常有人这么问
I get that a lot.
肯定是眼镜像
It must be the glasses.
那绝对是凯特琳·奎克
That is totally Caitlyn Quick.
2010年 我和我侄子
2010, a steel beam failed --
当时在码头给镇公所搭架子 一个钢梁断了
me and my nephew were framing a townhouse in the marina.
胃上穿了两个洞 那是真疼
Two holes in my stomach -- That's real pain.
前交叉韧带撕裂 唯一一次疼到10级的伤
Torn ACL... It's my only 10-out-of-10 injury.
-我是舞蹈演员 -她是舞蹈演员
- I was a dancer... - She was a dancer,
她在舞台上踮脚尖
and she was onstage on pointe --
扮演白天鹅
took out the white swan.
你跟一个人待时间长了
You spend enough time with someone,
就能听到她所有的故事 听两遍
you hear every story -- twice.
我这次的故事是
Yeah, well, my story this time is
「我的手被铆钉枪打中了」
"I got my hand caught in a rivet gun."
拿着这个去大厅的药房♥
Take this to the pharmacy down the hall.
15片氧可酮
It's 15 Oxycodone,
但是估计你这种硬汉两片就够了
but I bet you only need 2, big, tough guy like you.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
迪克逊医生
Dr. Dixon?
你是1990年11月26日生的
You're Dr. Elliot Dixon,
埃利奥特·迪克逊
born November 26th, 1990?
是的
I am.
好吧 孩子
Well, then, son,
你被传唤了
you've been served.
祝大家愉快
You all have a nice day.
什么 她不是你奶奶
Wait, she's not your grandma?
怎么了
What happened?
埃利奥特变成大人了
Elliot just became a man.
大家听好
Listen up, everybody --
有多个伤员快到医院了
We're gonna have multiple victims coming in --
路怒 高速肇事逃逸
road rage, hit-and-run on the freeway.
救护直升机到现场了
Medevac's on the scene.
雷顿医生
Dr. Leighton.
我去通知手术室
I will alert the O.R.
孩子们 跟我来
Hey, kids! Come with me!
-你没事吧 -我老公 他还活着吗
- You okay? - My husband -- Is he alive?
上我这来
Come to me.
脉搏强 他叫什么名字
Strong pulses. What's his name?
-理查 -理查 你能睁眼看我吗
- Richard. - Richard, can you look at me?
有个摩托车 追着我们
There was a motorcycle -- He was chasing us.
-他超了我们的车 -放松
- He cut us off. - Okay, you relax.
-救命 她没呼吸了 -我的女儿
- Help! She's not breathing! - My girls!
把她放下 把她放下
Put her down! Put her down!
给我个颈托
Give me a C-collar.
头皮裂伤看着比实际严重
Scalp lac looks worse than it is.
喘鸣 濒死呼吸
Stridorous, agonal breathing.
给她插喉管
Intubate her.
医护人员不能给儿童插管 地方政策
Paramedics can't intubate children -- county policy.
蠢货政策
Stupid policy.
你有儿童工具包吗
You got a ped kit?
我来
I'll do it.
把她抬到车上去
Get her on the rig.
来个医生 他还活着
Need a medic -- He's still alive in here!
你自己行吗
You good?
把我抓稳点 我要插管
Hold me steady! I have to intubate.
她怎么了
W-What's wrong with her?
她呛到东西了 我看不到是什么
She's choking on something, and I can't see what it is.
天啊
O-Oh, God.
继续跟她说话 她需要听到你的声音
Keep talking to her. She needs to hear your voice.
乔琳娜 乔琳娜 我就在你身边 你会没事的
Jolene -- Jolene, I'm right here with you. You're gonna be okay.
丹妮卡 丹妮卡
Danica! Danica!
守着你妹妹
Stay with your sister!
丹妮卡
Danica!
我够不到
Can't reach it.
她不动了
She's stopped moving!
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
乔琳娜
Jolene!
乔琳娜 乔琳娜
Jolene! Jolene!
那辆车起火了 把她拽出来
The car's on fire! Pull her up!
把她弄出来
Get her out of there!
别拉我
Stop pulling!
不 不
No, no! No!
给我一个14号♥静脉留置针 3毫升注射器
Get me a 14-gauge angiocath and a 3 cc syringe now!
呼吸 乔琳娜
Breathe, Jolene!
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你妹妹的气管被堵住了
Your sister's got an obstruction in her airway.
我得从障碍物下面给她的肺送氧气
I have to get below it to get some oxygen into her lungs.
快点下来
Hurry up down there!
好了
All right.
我需要你为你妹妹坚强起来
I need you to be strong for your sister, okay?
好吗 她现在需要一个勇士
All right? She needs a warrior right now.
乔琳娜
Jolene...
你能做个勇士吗
Can you be a warrior?
能 我是勇士
Yes! Yes, I'm a warrior.
你是个勇士
You're a warrior.
把她弄出来 火控制不住了
Get her out of there! This is out of control.
别拽了 我快好了
Stop pulling! I almost got it.
很有力的呼吸声
Strong breath sounds.
把她送到天使纪念医院
Let's get her to Angel's.
给他插好了
Okay, he's intubated!
进来 进来
Okay! Get in! Get in!
另一个车的司机还在那坚持着
The driver of the other car is hanging in there.
-她怎么样了 -稳定 但气管还是堵塞的
- How is she? - Stable, but her airway's still blocked.
乔琳娜 乔琳娜
Jolene! Jolene!
我们没地方了 抱歉
Listen, we don't have any room! I'm sorry.
但是我不想让她自己一个人
But I don't want her to be alone!
她不会一个人的 我会陪着她
She's not gonna be alone. I'm gonna be with her.
他要死了吗
Is he gonna die?
看着我 你叫什么名字
Look at me. What's your name?
-丹妮卡 -丹妮卡 我叫伊森
- Danica. - Danica, I'm Ethan.
我要带她回天使纪念医院
I'm gonna take her back to Angel's Memorial.
你跟他们一起走 到地方我会找你
You get a ride with them. I'll find you there.
诺雅 我就是想躲着你
Noa. I was trying to get away from you.
我才不管
Yeah. Don't care.
埃利奥特·迪克逊医生
"Dr. Elliot Dixon,
扮演着一名众人眼中合格医生的角色
who portrays himself to be a capable doctor in the eyes of society,
因玩忽职守造成了洛杉矶警♥察♥局
contributed to the death of L.A.P.D. Officer Javier Gomez
哈维尔·戈麦斯警官死亡
with his negligence"
我们都知道你尽力了
We all know you did everything you could.
你自己也知道
You know you did, too.
这让我听上去像个骗子
It makes me sound like a fraud.
你不是骗子
You're not a fraud.
克里夫 克里夫
Cliff! Hey. Hey! Cliff!
加油 小姑娘
Okay, come on, little girl.
-我还是看不到障碍物 -加油
- I still can't see the obstruction. - Come on!
他有严重的面部神经错乱
Okay, he's got significant facial instability.
-你是怎么给他插成这样的 -问洛克丝
- How'd you get him intubated like this? - Talk to Rox.
血压降到75/54
Blood pressure down to 75/54.
一 二 三
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表