剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Take care of yourself.
你给她看了什么
What did you show her?
...现在要带你上楼去放射科
...get you up to radiology now.
我要先知道那个小女孩没事否则我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere until that little girl's okay.
带我去手术室
Take me to the OR.
我得为你的头部做CT 好吗 我必须做
I have to get a CT of your head, okay? I need to.
我不是在跟你讨论 懂吗
This isn't a discussion. You got me?
我了个去
I'll be damned.
我们需要劳拉西泮 快去
Hey, we need Ativan now. Now!
-怎么回事 -他在抽搐
- What's happening? - He's seizing.
你难道看不出来吗
What does it look like?
-我都不知道我有这些片段 -迪亚哥
- I didn't even know I had it. - Diego...
我只想告诉她我很抱歉
I just wanna tell her that I'm sorry.
不不不不 不可以 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no. No way, man. No can do.
他是对的 你不能承认...
He's right. You can't admit...
迪亚哥 谢谢
Diego...thank you.
不客气 兄弟
Yeah, man.
你知道吗
You know, um...
我在小学时 老师总是说
Back in grade school, my teachers used to tell me
我很聪明 但是没用对地方
that I was smart, but I didn't apply myself.
这也是你想告诉我的 是吗
And that's what you're trying to tell me, right?
我要把聪明劲儿用对地方
I need to apply myself?
不 我是想告诉你 你很自大
No. I'm trying to tell you that you're arrogant,
不服从命令 自以为是
insubordinate, and entitled.
但是 我有潜力 对吗
But...I got potential, right?
明天见 医生
See you tomorrow, Doctor.
没问题
All right.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
-听你骗我吗 -我从没骗你 艾瑞尔
- So you can lie to me? - I've never lied to you, Ariel.
我一直告诉你马克斯
I always told you that Max is --
不是关于马克斯 关于我们
Not about Max. About us.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh. I don't know what you're talking about.
你说过这就是家
You said this was home.
你说过我可以一直和你在一起
You said that I'd always be home with you.
但他们现在又要带走我
But now they're gonna take me away again.
除非我能帮忙
Not if I can help it.
你承诺吗 你能保证吗
Can you promise that? Can you guarantee it?
艾瑞尔 还记得我们刚见面的时候吗
Ariel, you remember when we first met?
就在你父亲的事故之后
Right after your father's accident.
我问你是想听实话
I asked you if you wanted it straight
还是想听医生的说词
or if you wanted doctor talk.
-我想要知道真♥相♥ -好吧 真♥相♥就是
- I just want the truth. - Okay, well, the truth is,
我还没有全部的答案
I don't have all the answers yet.
这很复杂
It is very complicated.
这一切总是那么复杂
It's always complicated.
我妈妈死了 我爸爸死了
My mom died, my dad died,
然后我阿姨把我撵出家门
and then my aunt kicked me out.
然后 马克斯死了
And then, Max died.
什么时候才能不复杂啊
When is it not gonna be complicated?
我爱你
I love you.
这一点不复杂
That's not complicated.
但这不够
But it's not enough.
因为你也要离开我了
Because you're gonna be taken from me, too.
感觉如何了
How we doing?
你不该来这里
You're not supposed to be here.
我不是以医生身份来的 我是来道歉的
I didn't come as a doctor. I came to apologize.
杰克走了吗
So Jake's gone?
花了好几个小时才说服他 但是没错
Took me a few hours to convince him, but yeah.
他终于离开去过自己的生活了
He's finally gonna go live his life.
知道吗 弗洛伊德说过我们伤害身边的人
You know, Freud says that we cast people in our lives
去修复之前我们无法做对的事情
to fix the things that we couldn't get right before.
他可不笨 弗洛伊德
He's no dummy. Freud.
你知道吗 也许...
You know, maybe...
你父亲知道你弟弟不够坚强
your father knew your brother wasn't strong enough.
什么意思
What do you mean?
也许你父亲把他送走正是因为
Maybe he sent him away because he knew that...
不像你
unlike you...
他不能承受这一切
he wouldn't have been able to handle it.
不 你父亲不是想要毁了你弟弟
No. Your father wasn't trying to destroy your brother.
他是 试图保护他
He was... trying to protect him.
《回家长路》
-我可以吗 -可以 请便
- May I? - Oh, yeah. Be my guest.
《回家长路》 第一章
"My Long Ride Home. Chapter One."
这个早晨 与任何早晨一样
"This morning, like every morning,
始于她向自己许的心愿
began with a promise she made to herself."
保持这个心愿像以往一样近乎不可能
"Keeping it had always proved impossible
直到今天
until today."
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表