剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- We're gonna put a mask on you, all right, buddy? - Ready?
-马克斯 放松 我就在这 -爸
- Max, calm down. I'm right here. - Dad!
得想办法让他呼吸 呼吸频率44
Let's get him to breathe. Respiratory's at 44.
-怎么了 -我的呼吸机呢
- What's going on? - Where is my BiPap?
-天啊 -他把氧气都排出来了
- Oh, my God. - He's maxed out all of his oxygen.
呼吸机在你左手边
BiPap's on your left.
爸
Daddy?
艾瑞尔 艾瑞尔 赶紧离开这里
Ariel? Ariel, get outta here now!
我要你现在就离开
I want you to leave now!
血压下降了 同志们 加油
BP's dropping, guys. Come on.
-呼吸机给我 -爸
- Give me the BiPap. - Daddy?
到这边来 握着她的手
Come over here. Hold his hand.
呼吸 马克斯 呼吸
Breathe, Max, breathe.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-血氧饱和度70 -加油 马克斯
- Sats at 70. - Come on, Max.
-我需要你呼吸 -放松 放松
- I need you to breathe. -Easy, easy. Take it easy.
-加油 马克斯 -快要呼吸衰竭了
- Come on, Max. - Going to respiratory failure.
放松 马克斯 放松
Just relax, Max. Just relax.
深呼吸 我们再试一次 准备好了吗
Big breath. Okay. Let's try one more time. Ready?
-一 二 三 -加油 加油
- One, two, three. - Come on, come on, come on.
-好了 -干得好
- There we go. - Thattaboy.
-好 再来一次 -好了 他稳住了
- Oh, boy. Okay. One more time. - All right, he's holding it.
-呼吸 儿子 呼吸 -再来
- Breathe, son. Breathe. - And...
-对了 -干得好
- That's it. - Thattaboy.
90% 血氧饱和上去了
90% saturation's improving.
干得好 马克斯 干得好
Good job, Max. Good job.
-让你儿子休息一下 -干得好 马克斯
- Let's get your son to sides. - Good job, Max.
他会没事的吧
Is he gonna be okay?
你儿子病情危急 但现在稳定了
Your son is in critical condition, but he's stable.
我们还要看阿替普酶是否能溶解血栓
We have to see if the TPA mitigates the blood clot.
-放心吧 -好消息是 如果他挺过这关
- There you go. - Good news is, if he survives this,
他会被调到移植列表的最前面
he'll be bumped to the top of the transplant list.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
非常抱歉我冲你大吼
I am so sorry I yelled at you.
我只是不想让你看见马克斯那个样子
Okay? I just didn't want you to see Max like that.
没关系
It's cool.
亲爱的 你想谈谈吗
Oh, honey. Do you want to talk about it?
不 没关系 其实我不太了解他 所以
No, it's fine. I mean, truth is, I barely even know him so...
艾瑞尔
Ariel...
我现在必须工作 好吗
I have to work right now. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
不是什么好消息
Not great news.
-X光显示你的脚踝断了 -骨折吗
- X-ray shows your ankle's broken. - Broken, broken?
我要打石膏吗
Like I'm gonna need a cast?
对 要打石膏 拄拐杖 不能有剧烈活动
Yes, like a cast and crutches and no strenuous activity.
天啊 真的吗 我要怎么做才好
Oh, God. Really? What am I gonna do now?
你要做的就是好好休息
You're gonna relax is what you're gonna do.
对 你说得倒是轻松
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
我是说 看看他 他看起来很棒吧
I mean, look at him. He looks amazing, right?
她一直大量健身 她努力要瘦
She's been working out a lot. She's trying to lose --
对 我已经瘦了6斤 正在进行饮食计划
Yeah, I already lost 6 pounds. I'm on a meal plan.
一天1800大卡
1,800 calories a day.
持续进行 但你需要复原
Keep doing that, but you need to heal.
然后才能重新考虑运动
Then you can start thinking about exercise.
CT有空缺了 我要带你上楼
CT just opened up. I need to take you upstairs.
为什么 他怎么了 他也骨折了吗
Why? What's wrong with him? Did he break something, too?
安全起见 他跌得很严重
Just to be safe. He had a bad fall.
我会没事的 凯西 保持乐观
I'm gonna be fine, Kathy. Stay positive.
我只是努力让他快乐
I'm just trying to make him happy.
他不再快乐了
He's not anymore.
他跟一个苗条女人结婚 结果我却变成这样
I mean, he married a size 6. Now look at me.
在急诊环境下 怀疑有严重头部创伤时
And what's the standard of care for suspicion
标准的医疗程序是什么
of significant head trauma in an emergent setting?
生命体征检查 理学检查 还有CT扫描
Vital signs, a physical exam, and a CT scan.
但对于戈麦斯警探
But for Detective Gomez,
你进行CT扫描的时间太晚了 对吧
no such scan was ordered until it was too late, right?
该病患拒绝治疗
The patient declined treatment.
戈麦斯警探当时的心智不正常
Detective Gomez wasn't of sound mind.
据我判断 他当时的心智正常
Well, by my estimation, he was.
-据你判断 -是的
- By your estimation. - Yes.
迪克逊医生 你是否曾经在专业环境中
Have you ever made a mistake, Dr. Dixon,
犯过错误呢
in a professional setting?
犯过错误
A mistake?
是的 我当然犯过错误 我是人
Yeah, of course I've made a mistake. I'm human.
你没有吗
Haven't you?
我不是被调查人 迪克逊医生 你才是
I'm not being deposed, Dr. Dixon. You are.
说说你犯过的所有错误
Tell us about all the mistakes you've made.
不要漏掉任何细节
Don't spare any details.
我祖母曾告诉我
My granny used to say,
一个男人只有在逃避某件事时才会整理东西
a man only ever tidies up if he's avoiding something else.
你在休息
You were resting.
而你在隐瞒某件事
And you're holding something back.
说出来吧 医生
Spit it out, Doc.
塔尼娅 事情有了变化
Tanya, there's been a development.
我的肺要被其他人抢走了
Someone else is getting my lungs.
移植名单的评分系统
See, the scoring system for transplants,
倾向于最重症的病患
it favors the sickest patients.
你原本排在第一位 现在变成第二位
Now you were number one, and now you're number two.
似乎不是很公平
Doesn't seem...fair.
是的 这里的人太多了
Yeah. Look, it's getting crowded in here.
我要带你下楼到急诊室
I'm gonna move you downstairs to the ER
你在那里可以继续呼吸治疗
where you can continue your breathing treatments.
好吗
All right?
你之前隐瞒时更讨我喜欢
I liked you a lot better when you were hiding something.
拿起 正面向上 折起
Up. Five step out. Fold.
夫人 这面国旗代表着国家
Ma'am, this flag is presented on behalf of a grateful nation
感谢你爱人光荣忠诚的服役
for the honorable and faithful service of your loved one.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是达蒙 我弟最好的朋友
That's Damon, my brother's best friend.
他们一起执行过三次军事任务
They did three tours together.
-我刚发现她室速 -凯西 能听见我吗
- Found her in v-tach. - Kathy, can you hear me?
晕眩 她状况不稳 得马上电击除颤
Dizzy. She's unstable. We need to shock her now.
-充电200焦 -离手
- Charging at 200. - Clear.
挂一升输液
Hang a liter of fluids.
-我要做心电图及生化七项 -怎么了
- I need an EKG and a stat chem 7. - What the hell just happened?
你刚才心律危险 这是室速
You had a dangerous heart rhythm called v-tach.
-你过去有过任何心脏问题吗 -没有
- Have you had any heart problems in the past? - No. None.
你说过你骑自行车时感到头晕
You said you got dizzy on the bike.
-以前有发生过吗 -不 从来没有
- Did that happen before today? - No, never.
天啊 我丈夫什么时候回来
Oh, my God. When is my husband coming back?
-不会太久 -我现在真的很需要他
- It won't be too long. - I really need him here right now.
-取证会进行得怎样 -很糟
- So how'd the deposition go? - Awful.
-你想谈谈吗 -不想
- You wanna talk about it? - Nope.
早安 女士们
Morning, ladies.
这里闻起来像酒吧
It smells like a bar in here.
喝了六杯龙舌兰酒
Six shots of Mezcal and
-还有不知道多少香槟 -别让我再吐了
- who knows how much champagne. - Make it stop.
-这样已经持续多久了 -只有今天
- How long has this been going on? - Just today.
我带她去好莱坞一间新餐厅吃早午餐
I took her to that new place in Hollywood for brunch.
那里含羞草鸡尾酒无限供应
They had bottomless mimosas,
-但她就开始喝酒了 -现在根本不到中午
- but that just got her going. - It's not even noon.
我很担心她 她一直抱怨说
I'm worried about her. She keeps complaining about
胃和后腰刺痛
a sharp pain in her stomach and her lower back.
请往后躺
Lean back for me.
-你好可爱 -这样痛吗
- Hey, you're cute. - Does that hurt?
你按的时候不痛
Not when you do it.
你打算怎么做 赫尔克里斯
So what's your move, Hercules?
-好名字 -我们要做全血细胞计数
- Nice name. - Let's get a CBC,
全面代谢生化检验 脂酶活性检测
CMP, lipase,
给她止痛药和静脉输液
pain meds, and some IV fluids.
格思里医生
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表