剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- Right away, right away. -Incoming.
你到底去哪里了
Where the hell have you been?
-说来话长 -胸部有枪伤
- Long story. - GSW to the chest.
她失血两升 给我一个开胸包
She's lost two liters of blood. Get the thoracotomy tray.
不好 镇定剂要失效了
Nope. Sedation is wearing off.
抓住她 插管必须要在她嘴里
Hold her down. It's got to stay in her mouth.
不能让她拔♥出♥来♥
Don't let her pull it out!
-我是认真的 -不要拔出管子
- I mean it. - Don't pull out the tube.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-一 二 -你对我的住院医生做了什么
- One, two... -What did you do to my resident?
我把他放到了一个他不该去的地方
I put him somewhere he shouldn't have been.
大腿中枪 子弹完全打穿
Got a GSW to the thigh, through and through.
我需要十毫克吗♥啡♥ 立刻
I need 10 mg of morphine. Now!
她还活着吗 我的女儿还活着吗
Is she alive? Is my daughter alive?
求你了 我要见她
Please, I need to see her!
她有腹膜炎
She's peritonitic.
腹部创伤定点超声检查显示各象限都有积液
FAST exam shows free fluid in all four quadrants.
不 这肯定是弄错了
No, that's got to be wrong.
到处都有积液
There's fluid everywhere.
我想她是胃破裂
I think she has a gastric rupture.
她需要一个剖腹探查
She needs an ex-lap.
胃损伤非常罕见
Gastric injuries are very rare,
而且它们往往不会很快有症状
and they hardly ever present this quickly.
你看到腹部超声检查结果了 还能是什么
You saw the FAST. What else could it be?
她不喝酒 所有指标一切正常
She doesn't drink, her labs are normal.
照理来说不该有流动积液
There shouldn't be free fluid.
好了 我们把她送进手术室
All right, let's get her to an OR now!
解开轮床固定
Disconnecting.
肯定是伤到了血管 腹腔全是血
Must have hit a vessel. Abdomen's full of blood.
她在失血行休克中 她快不行了
She's in hemorrhagic shock. We're losing her.
坚持住 露比 坚持住
Hang in there, Ruby. Hang in there.
把生理盐水都拿走 我们需要转移她
Need clear saline now. Let's get her ready to move!
坎贝尔医生 飞机上的那位母亲
Dr. Campbell, it's the mother from the plane.
他们正把她带到二号♥手术室
They're bringing her in to OR 2 now.
他们到了 我需要出去了
They landed. I need to step out.
交给我吧
I got this.
有什么问题通知你
I'll let you know if I run into any problems.
我们没法止住这个出血点
We cannot control this bleeding, so, look,
如果我们把碎片取出来
if we pull the shard out,
她马上会在这里流血而亡
she's gonna bleed out right down here.
必须马上送她去手术室
We need to get her to the OR now.
手术室满了 还需要十分钟
OR is full! Ten minutes!
打电♥话♥给坎贝尔医生
Get on the phone and tell Campbell
告诉他飞机上的小女孩危在旦夕
it's the little girl from the plane, okay?
她母亲已在手术室了 他们正准备手术
Her mother's up there already. They're prepping her now.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish,
必须要现在做手术了
this has to happen now.
不 不 各位 我不是外科医生
No, no, no, guys. I'm not a surgeon.
我们不能在这里动手术
We can't do this here.
在她经历了这一切后千辛万苦到这里来
After everything she's done to get in here,
我们不能让她失望 明白吗
we don't want to fail her, okay?
她可能死在去手术室路上的电梯里
She could die in the elevator up to the OR.
老爸 我们在这里干什么
Daddy... what are we doing here?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
露比 你还在吗
Ruby. Are you still there?
妈妈
Mom?
在肾动脉的底端
On the base of the renal artery.
好了 我搞定了
Okay, I got it.
我需要帮助 快点 过来帮忙
I need hands. Come on. Jump in here.
快过来
Get in here.
出血点在左肺的肺门上
The bleeder's right here on the hilum of the left lung.
你拿着抽吸管 我来夹住主动脉
All right, you take the suction, I'm gonna clamp the artery.
我们已经注满了四分之一抽吸容器了
We've already filled a quarter of the suction container.
这里需要更多血液
We need to hang more blood.
照她说的做
Do what she said.
别愣着了 再拿两个单位的血 快点
Come on. Let's get two units right away. Let's go.
-加油 -夹住了
- Come on. - Got it.
我不懂他们为何这么拼命 她杀了那人
I don't know why they're working so hard. She killed a guy!
她那个精神病智障男友差点杀了我
And her psycho tweaker boyfriend almost killed me!
你好 有人吗 你还在吗
Hello? Hello? Are you still there?
露比 我就在这里
Ruby, I'm right here.
-琳恩 -我看不见
- Leanne? - I can't see.
天呐 她需要进手术室
Oh, my God. She needs the OR.
现在没有手术室 琳恩 勇敢一点
There's no OR, Leanne. Be brave.
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish?
-她没有反应 -洛里斯医生
- She's not answering! - Dr. Rorish?
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish!
给我上一课吧
Teach me something.
教他 琳恩
Teach him, Leanne.
好吧
Okay.
我们要把碎片取出来
We're gonna pull this,
之后她会主动脉大出血
and she's gonna bleed from the aorta.
血会像从消防水带中喷出来一样 明白吗
And that's like a firehose. Understood?
明白了 然后怎么办
Got it. Then what?
然后我们需要
Okay, then we're gonna have to
快速在伤口附近缝针
throw some sutures around it fast.
-你缝合快吗 -我每天都练习
- Are you fast? - I practice stitches every day.
-来吧 -杰西 清除然后拔出
- Let's do this. - Okay, Jesse, clear and pull.
你做好抽吸的准备 听我的命令
I want you to be ready to do suction. On my count.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Are you ready? One, two...and three.
她在流血
Ah! She's bleeding.
-正在抽吸 -加油 把伤口缝上
- Got it. - Come on. Suture it.
-是在肾脏的一侧 -是的
- It's in the renal side. -Yep.
-动一下你的手指 -好了
- Move your finger. - I got it.
好的 在血管钳附近再缝一针
Okay, throw another suture around the clamp.
缝好了
Got it. Yep.
慢点
Steady.
她稳定下来了
She's stabilizing.
她稳定下来了
She's stabilizing.
谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
好了 血压升高了
All right, BP rising.
我这里有一个开胸病人 里莎
I've got an open chest here, Risa.
等你们到时 六号♥和七号♥手术室应该有空
ORs 6 and 7 should be open by the time you guys get there.
好的 把露比送上去吧
Okay, great. Let's get Ruby upstairs.
-我的病人也是 -我们该拿迪亚哥怎么办
- Mine, too. - What do we do about Diego?
我把他带到病床那边
I'll take him to sides.
忍♥着点吧
Suck it up.
他会瘸一段时间 但会好起来的
He'll limp for a while, but he'll be fine.
我猜那些人想和我们聊聊
I think those gentlemen might want to have a word with us.
你准备好了吗
You up for it?
我有别的选择吗
Do I have a choice?
今天你救了我们的小命
Hey, you saved our asses today.
你很棒
You were great.
我们是个好团队
Good team.
最佳团队
Great team.
最初的检查没有发现积液
We didn't catch the fluid on the initial exam.
是钝伤所致 但无法判断创口在哪里
It's blunt trauma, but we can't tell where the damage is.
我看了她的扫描结果 没有明显异常
I looked at her scans. Didn't see anything obvious.
是腹膜炎
She's peritonitic.
我不知道是什么原因导致的
I don't know where it's coming from,
但我认为是胃部创伤
but I think it's a gastric injury.
只有这能解释超声波发现的流动积液
What else would explain the free fluid on the ultrasound?
准备剖腹探查
She needs an ex-lap.
基恩医生和格思里医生协助
Dr. Kean, Dr. Guthrie, you'll assist.
手术刀
Scalpel.
就是这样 可以放你出受罚席了
And just like that -- out of the penalty box.
你刚刚还说没有受罚席
You said there was no penalty box.
我们看看情况如何
Let's see what we have here.
患处状况不错
The anatomy looks good.
血压下降 心率130
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表