剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- Owen, I don't -- - But now he needs her.
结果她却要一个人静静
And she can't be bothered?
她在干什么 叠床单吗
What is she doing? Folding linens?
-她是个害怕的孩子 -没错 你是她妈
- She's a scared kid. - Right, and you're her mother.
做点什么 你知道她对我儿子多重要
Do something. You know what she means to him.
我已经和她聊过了
I've already spoken to her.
我不能强迫她走进那间病房♥
I can't force her to walk into the room.
我什么时候能见到我丈夫
When can I see my husband?
很快了 等他手术结束之后
Soon, when he's out of surgery.
他那边还需要点时间 不过他不会有事的
He needs a little time, but he's gonna be just fine.
-感谢上帝 -不过我们需要聊聊你的病情
- Oh, God. I'm so grateful. - We need to talk about you.
我们做了肌酸激酶检测 结果发现
We did a CK test and we found out
你有严重的肌肉溶解症状
that you have severe muscle breakdown.
学名是横纹肌溶解综合征
It's called Rhabdomyolysis.
你是在说之所以会发生这些事
Are...are you saying that all this happened
都是因为我锻炼太多了吗
because I exercise too much?
是的 你只需要将锻炼和休息有机结合起来
Yes, you just have to give the workouts a break.
-这样就好 -这样就好
- That's all. - That's all?
你穿什么码的衣服 最小号♥吗
What size are you? Zero?
我曾是舞者
I was a dancer.
瘦是必需的
Thin was mandatory.
我只吃燕麦粥 可能偶尔犒赏自己
I lived on oatmeal and maybe a couple gummy bears
吃点小熊软糖
for sugar rush.
我总是感觉非常累
I was exhausted all the time.
只要体重有些许增长就怨恨自己
Hating myself for even the slightest gain.
我为了别人的期望和追求而损害了自己的身体
I ravaged my body to be something someone else wanted me to be.
现在我都仍要为当初的所作所为买♥♥单
I still deal with what I did to myself every day.
抱歉 你知道的 我容易以貌取人
I'm sorry. You know, I made assumptions,
而这一点也是我最恨别人对我做的事
which is what I hate about everyone else.
你应该好好和你丈夫聊聊
You need to talk to your husband.
如果他不能爱上原本的你
If he doesn't love you for who you are,
那他就没资格做你的丈夫
he shouldn't be your husband.
这些检查还要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
今晚希尔斯家还有一场派对呢
There's a party in the Hills tonight.
安布尔 你今晚不能出去
Amber, you can't go out tonight.
看看你周围 你已经进医院了
Look around you. You're in a hospital.
你可真够扫兴的
Oh, you are such a buzzkill.
我究竟是为什么和你一起玩啊
Why do I even hang out with you?
好了 闭嘴
All right, enough!
胰腺炎没有害死你 你已经很幸运了
You're lucky that the pancreatitis didn't kill you.
如果不是莱娜把你送到医院
And if Lana hadn't brought you to the hospital,
你早就死透了
you'd be dead.
我想你已经说清楚了 迪克逊医生
I think you made your point, Dr. Dixon.
不好意思 听着 我知道你今天糟透了
Excuse me. Look, I know you're having a bad day --
你知道吗 我真的是受够这些律师了
You know what? I'm just so sick of lawyers.
不好意思 可她不是向你取证的律师
Excuse me, but she didn't do your deposition.
所以现在对你来说
So right now the only thing
那位年轻女士只是一名病人
that young lady is to you is a patient.
你真的有癌症啊
You really have cancer?
我还以为你之前是在开玩笑
I thought you were joking.
-我等会再回来 -好主意
- I'll be back in a bit. - Good idea.
你好 孩子
Hi, kid.
你好
Hi.
很抱歉我之前没有来看你
I'm sorry I wasn't here before.
你现在能来我就很高兴了
I'm just glad you're here now.
肺移植准备得怎么样了
How are the lungs?
理论上应该在路上了 不过
Supposed to be on their way, but...
他们这种说法已经听过很久了
they've been saying that for a while now.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
可能确实会花些时间
It can take a while.
我爸爸 他死后把心脏捐给了一个小女孩
My dad -- he gave his heart to this little girl when he died,
她当时就等了超级久
and she waited forever.
真的
Yeah.
他死了 但 仍有一部分活着
He died, but...not completely.
他的生命在她身上延续
He still lives on in her.
别摘
No.
还有
Just...
一件事要告诉你
One more thing.
我...我爱你
I...I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
准备起来 伙计们
Let's go, people.
移植的肺已经在直升机上了
The lungs are on the chopper.
-还有多久 -大约15分钟左右
- How far out? - 15 minutes give or take.
很好 我们先送他上去做准备
Okay, we're taking him upstairs for prep.
把他推走 伙计们 我们走
Let's move him out, guys. Let's go.
麻烦帮忙打开门 我们走
Ready to grab those doors? Let's go.
希望他已经说出了你想知道的真♥相♥
I hope he told you what you wanted to hear.
战争就是唯一的秘密
The only secret is war itself.
战场上会发生各种恐怖的事
Terrible things happen there.
可当你回家后 你就要往前看
But when you get home, you move on.
你再次撕开了旧的伤疤
You reopened old wounds.
那人本来不必受伤 如果不是你
That man wouldn't be here if you hadn't...
不是什么
Hadn't what?
我去里面陪他
I'm gonna go sit with him.
我真不知道怎么能拯救他
I don't know how to save him.
他觉得你才是需要拯救的那个人
He thinks you're the guy that needs saving.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
伊森是发现尸体的人
Ethan's the one who found him --
罗伯特上吊在客厅里
Robert hanging in his living room.
他割断绳子放下他
Had to cut him down.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这就是我要卖♥♥掉那房♥子的原因
That's why I'm selling that house.
我儿子一直活在他弟弟的棺材里
My son is living in his brother's coffin,
他无力挣脱出来
and he can't get out.
我在哪
Where am I?
医院
The hospital.
对不起 我不应该那样逼你
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you like that.
反正我也早就不想活了
I was gonna do it anyway.
拿枪结束这一切
Brought the gun...
无论如何 你救了我的命
If anything, you saved my life...
只是暂时的
for now.
很抱歉 但我是不会放弃的
I'm sorry, but I don't give up.
我一定要帮助你
I'm gonna get you help.
你弟弟参战之前就已经崩溃了
Your brother was broken before he went to war.
我也是 所以我们才成为好朋友
And so was I. That's why we were friends.
你没法帮我 就像你无法帮到他一样
You can't help me like you couldn't help him.
和直升机确认到达时间
Get an ETA on that chopper.
这手术要做多久
How long will this take?
你再次醒过来的时候
Next thing you know,
你就已经可以用新肺正常呼吸了
you'll be breathing with a new set of lungs.
马克斯 马克斯 你听到我了吗
Max. Max, are you with me?
我好晕
I'm dizzy.
注射药物 现在必须插管
Push those meds. We need to intubate now.
-他室颤了 -威尔 快插管
- He's in v-fib. - Will, intubate now.
1毫克肾上激素 急救车
One of epi. Crash cart.
给我电极板 你继续按压 准备好了吗
Get me those paddles. You take over. Ready?
离手
Clear.
移植肺怎么还没来
Where the hell are those lungs?
-已经到楼顶了 -再来一次 离手
- They're on the roof now. - Again. Clear.
再来一次 离手
Again. Clear.
移植用人体器官
先来移植左肺
Left lung first.
他们都搞定了吗
Are they all done?
适合吗
How does it fit?
非常适合
It fits good.
幸亏她也可以匹配得上
We're lucky she was a match.
艾瑞尔 马克斯的呼吸越来越困难
Ariel, Max's breathing got worse.
他没有撑到手术开始
He wasn't able to have the operation.
好吧 这对肺暂时用不上了
Okay, so can they save the lungs,
还是他需要继续等下一个肺
or does he have to wait for new ones?
这些话我也很难说出口
There is no easy way to say this.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表