剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你听到
Do you hear --
把他送到中♥央♥抢救区
Let's get him to Center Stage.
这是什么
What's this?
克里夫一年前的病历
Cliff's chart from a year ago.
我给他开了止痛药
I prescribed him the pain meds.
你当时又不知情
You couldn't have known.
你无需替我找借口
I don't need you covering for me.
就像你刚刚在中♥央♥抢救区替我说话吗
Like you were covering for me in Center Stage?
这两件事不一样
This is different.
哪里不一样 我也犯了同样的错误
How? I made the same mistake.
我应该知道的
I should know better.
为什么 就因为你是三年级吗
Why? Because you're a third-year?
因为我会诊过他 诺雅
Because I've been there, Noa.
是我间接害他越陷越深【求校
I sent him down that spiral.
医生 你们的病人 他快不行了
Doctors! Your patient ... he's crashing!
两侧肺部有呼吸声
Bilateral breath sounds.
-腹部没有出血 -借过
- No blood in the abdomen. - Coming through!
我们没能及时诊断出心内膜感染
We didn't get to the endocarditis soon enough.
他什么状况
What's his status?
氧饱和度正常 但是低血压
Normal O2 sats. He's hypotensive.
他发烧了 39.9度
He's febrile. Temp's 103.8.
他感染了
He's septic.
你们有什么治疗方案
What's your treatment algorithm?
血液培养 抗生素 采用静脉输液
Uh -- Um, blood cultures, antibiotics, and IV fluids.
还有呢 基恩医生
What else, Dr. Kean?
通过影像检查心脏瓣膜上是否有增殖体
Imaging to look for vegetation on the valve.
-答对了 -我们走 出发
- Bingo. - Let's do it. Let's go.
瞳孔不对称
Pupils asymmetric.
硬脑膜外血肿
Epidural hematoma.
很可能是之前摩托车头盔砸到头上造成的
It's probably from the motorcycle helmet to the head --
并不是说我责怪那个骑手
not that I blame the biker.
快点输液
Fluids coming in.
出现去大脑强直
He's posturing.
我们必须释放大脑压力
We need to relieve pressure.
-我来 -钻孔工具包
- I got it. - Burr hole kit!
麻烦给我一件手术袍
I need a robe, please.
加大输液量
More fluids.
我的天
Oh, God.
加油 克里夫 别放弃 克里夫
Come on, Cliff. Come on, Cliff.
氧饱和下降 我们必须钻孔
Sats are dropping -- we got to drill.
中心静脉插管为什么要这么久 基恩医生
What's taking so long with that central line, Dr. Kean?
我找不到血管
I can't find a vein.
我去拿超声波仪
I'll get the ultrasound.
不 不要超声波仪 根据体表标志来
No! No ultrasound. Do it with landmarks.
在这里 我们首先要学会没有导航徒步旅行
Around here, we learn how to hike without the GPS first,
所以根据体表标志找到血管
so find the trail with the anatomy.
他的血管都塌陷了 我什么都摸不到
His veins are all collapsed. I can't find a thing.
必须动手了 琳恩
Got to go, Leanne.
他出现室速
He's in V-tach arrest!
加油 克里夫
Come on, Cliff.
去吧 我搞定这边
Go. I've got this.
加油 克里夫
Come on, Cliff!
基恩医生 准备好电击除颤
Dr. Kean, get ready to defibrillate.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
听我指令
On my go.
不能死在今天
Not today.
离手
Clear.
马里奥 她说了离手
Mario, she said "Clear."
充电
Charge.
有微弱的脉搏了
Weak pulse back.
好了 中♥央♥静脉插管好了吗 基恩医生
All right. How 'bout that central line, Dr. Kean?
找不到血管 明明就在他胸锁乳突肌这里
I got nothing. I'm right next to his sternocleidomastoid.
我还是找不到
I still got nothing.
埃利奥特 把他的头侧向一边
Elliot, hold the head to the contralateral side
这样她可以更好地看到位置
so she can see the anatomy better.
加油 诺雅
Go, Noa.
我插♥进♥去了 成功了
I'm in the vein. I got it.
通知手术室 他需要开颅手术
Let's call the O.R. He's gonna need a crani.
稳定他的气管插管
Let's stabilize his ETT.
不好意思 我丈夫在那里面
Excuse me. Um, my husband is in there.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
如果需要的话 我可以去问问医生
I can go ask a doctor, if you want.
-拜托了 -好的
- Please. - Okay.
不 不
No! No!
我现在不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you right now.
那我说你听着好了
Let me do all the talking.
我喜欢你 兄弟
I like you, bro.
我觉得我甚至有点尊敬你
I think I might even respect you.
如果我处在你的位置上 我也会为了
If I was in your position, I'd be blaming me
这个洛杉矶警♥察♥诉讼而责怪我的
for this whole L.A.P.D. lawsuit.
我想说的是 我确实有一半责任 对吗
I mean, it's half my fault, anyway, right?
没错
Right.
经常有人说我养尊处优
Look, I've been told I have a raging sense of entitlement.
我能把这事顶下来 兄弟
I can take the fall for this, man.
我爸可以给我出钱 帮我请律师
Look, my dad can send lawyers and money.
实话跟你说吧 没人能动我
Truth is, I'm Teflon.
我不要骗子
I'm not a fraud.
兄弟 我没让你撒谎
Dude, I'm not saying you are.
他的医生是我 我要对他负责
I was his doctor. He is my responsibility.
-不行 -想好了不后悔吗
- No. - That's your final answer?
我一般没那么大方
I'm usually not this generous.
那 你能把那个律师介绍给我吗
Well...could you give me the name of a good attorney?
小菜一碟 兄弟
In my sleep, bro.
你就是这样疏导歉疚的吗
Is this your idea of an apology?
我学到这招的时候已经太晚了
I learned this too late in the game,
现在我教给你
but now I'm teaching you.
手术室里死亡很常见
See, we see death in the O.R.,
我们没法装作没看见
and we can't unsee it.
但我们可以回击
But we can fight it back,
用重击把它驱赶出去
beat it out of us.
但首先你要决心下手
But you have to decide to fight it,
做好忍♥痛的准备
actually take the punch.
懂了吗 这需要你主动
Huh? It's never automatic.
我在急诊室也见过生死
I've seen death in the E.R.
我知道怎么处理
I know how to deal with it.
稳住沙袋
Okay, hold the bag right here. Okay.
关键在于腿部发力
It's all in your legs, all right?
一只脚向前
You got to step into it.
看到了吗
Right?
我说的都不是开玩笑
This is real.
你需要用身体上的发泄来疏导精神压力
You got to connect the mental with the physical.
我们所目睹的痛苦 都会
All the suffering that we witness, it just --
会在无形之中渗入
it just creeps up on you.
你可能觉得这并没有对你造成内在的影响
And you may not think that you're internalizing it,
但终有一天
but then one day...
会突然爆发
it just all explodes.
这里有一个出口 别担心
There's an exit door down here, but don't worry --
没人会看到你的
nobody's gonna spot you.
谢谢你 格思里医生
Thank you, Dr. Guthrie.
这里声效真不错
Oh, great acoustics in here.
马维斯·史泰博曾经在楼梯间录过一首歌♥
You know, Mavis Staples once recorded in a song in a stairwell.
真的吗 我不知道这事
Really? I didn't know that.
BGM: You Are Not Alone by Diamond White
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
♪我就在你身旁♪
♪ I'm with you ♪
♪我们一样孤独♪
♪ I'm lonely, too ♪
♪破碎的家♪
♪ A broken home ♪
♪破碎的心♪
♪ A broken heart ♪
♪孤独又害怕♪
♪ Isolated and afraid ♪
♪敞开怀抱 迎接这场突袭♪
♪ Open up, this is a raid ♪
♪让我走进你的心♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表