剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
We've been trying for years.
所以你提出要开车送我们回家吗
Is that why you offered to drive us?
你需要一个朋友
You needed a friend.
这是我们现在的关系吗
Is that what we are?
只是朋友
Friends?
你身上吸引我的东西
The same thing that attracts me to you,
也让我害怕
terrifies me.
谢谢你开车送我们回家
Thanks for the ride.
一直都是
As always.
♪ So let me go ♪
♪ I don't wanna be your hero ♪
♪ I don't wanna be a big man ♪
♪ Just wanna fight like everyone else ♪
很快会有人来看♥房♥♥了
People are gonna be looking at the house soon.
房♥产经纪人希望这里看起来好一些
The Realtor wants it to look nice.
我们应该整理一下
We should make sure it's neat.
这房♥子是空的 爸爸
It's empty, Dad.
除了我们什么也没有
There's nothing in here but us.
你把脏盘子放在水池里了
You left the dishes in the sink.
我该去洗盘子了
I should wash them.
结果证明达蒙有许多想说的
Turns out Damon had a lot to say.
罗伯特搞砸了 爸爸
Robert screwed things up, Dad...
伤害了很多人
for a lot of people.
他们无法忘怀
They can't forget it.
所以他自杀了
That's why he killed himself.
所以他们都死了
It's why they all did.
我知道对你来说听到这一切很难接受
I know how hard this must be to hear.
你才是难搞的那一个
What's hard is you.
我不管了
I'm done.
你爱怎么处理这个房♥子随你吧 我不在乎
Do what you want with the house. I don't care.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我一个儿子都没有了
I don't have any sons left.
♪ Let me go ♪
♪ I don't wanna be your hero ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表