剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
但我会用余生的每一天想方设法弥补你
But I will spend every single day just thinking of ways.
你真的是我爸爸吗
Are you really my father?
别这样
Oh, don't.
我又没法确定
Well, how would I know?
因为你长得像我
'Cause you look like me?
我长得像妈妈
I look like Mom.
但这迷人的笑容
Ah, but the beautiful smile.
可都遗传自我
That's all me.
你真是个自恋狂
You're such a narcissist.
那也是迷人的自恋狂
But a charming one.
-抱一个 -我爱你
- Come here. - I love you.
爸爸
Dad?
-德拉克 德拉克 -快救他
- Drake? Drake? - Do something.
-别慌 -德拉克 怎么了 德拉克
- Hold on, hold on. - Drake? What's happening? Drake!
我这里需要帮忙
I need some help in here!
妈 威利斯医生 出什么事了
Mom! Dr. Willis, what happened?
她刚刚又开始抽搐了
She just started seizing again.
为什么 你说过她已经没事了
Why? You said that she was fine.
我没说她已经没事了
I did not say she was fine.
为了她着想 你一定要保持镇定
For her, it's important to stay calm.
-杰西 我们得麻醉她 -等等 什么
- Jesse, we have to paralyze her. - Wait. What?
-好的 -来患者了
- Okay. - Incoming!
洛克丝 什么情况
Rox, what happened?
他失去意识了 而且开始吐♥血♥
He lost consciousness and started vomiting blood.
我已经尽快送他过来了
I got him here as fast as I could.
好吧 他的多巴胺已经透♥支♥了
Okay, we've already maxed out his dopamine.
给他滴注左旋去甲肾上腺素
Let's start him on a Levophed drip.
听着 杰西 她今晚不能死
Okay, Jesse. Hey, she is not gonna die tonight.
-准备脑室体外引流 -苯妥英钠已经没有了吗
- Go set up an EVD. - She maxed out on Dilantin?
已经给她注射了多少类固醇
How much steroids did she take?
抗癫痫的药物无效 类固醇也没用
The anti-seizure meds didn't work, and the steroids failed.
你到底要干什么 是 是癌症又复发了吗
What the hell are you doing? Is -- is her cancer back?
他们要进行颅内引流
They're inserting the intercranial drain
来移除脑内多余的液体
to remove excess fluid.
等等 什么 什么液体 我不明白
Wait, what -- what fluid, I-I don't understand.
-左旋去甲肾上腺素没用 -起效需要时间
- The Levophed isn't working. - It takes time.
我们还能做点什么
What else can we do?
给我两个单元红细胞
Okay, get me 2 units of PRBCs.
里莎 我需要更多新鲜冰冻血浆和血小板
Risa, I need more FFPs and platelets.
他的呼吸道坚持不住了
He is not protecting his airways.
120毫克琥珀酰胆碱和20毫克依托咪酯
Give me 120 sux and 20 etomidate.
洛克丝 你来插管
Rox, you intubate.
回答我 是不是她的癌症复发了
Answer me. Is her cancer back?
杰克 听我说
Jake, listen to me.
你妈妈因为跌倒引发了顽固性癫痫
Your mom was having refractory seizures from the fall --
在严重的脑震荡中很常见
common in severe concussions.
威利斯医生 是真的吗
Dr. Willis, is that true?
引流可以使颅内压力变小
This drain's gonna relieve the pressure...
-但你需要知道她... -威利斯医生
- ...but you need to know that she -- - Dr. Willis.
-起作用了 -很好
- It's working. - Good.
好了 她需要CT来确认位置
All right, she's gonna need a CT to confirm the placement.
-把她送上去吧 -带她上去 杰西
- Let's get her up there. - Let's bring her up, Jesse.
-走吧 来吧 带她出去 -动起来
- Here we go. Come on, guys. Let's move her out. - Let's go.
-现在怎么办 -血压稳定 现在我们等
- What now? - BP is holding. Now we wait.
威利斯医生 从现在开始
Dr. Willis, as of right now,
玛德琳·曼德尔不再是你的病人
Madeline Mandel is no longer your patient.
等等 我不为你工作
Wait a minute. I don't work for you.
为我 确实不 但你在这个急诊室工作
No, for me? No, no, you don't. But you do work in this ER,
而我负责整个急诊室
and I run this ER.
所以我能决定谁是谁的病人
So I get to decide who sees what patients.
你不再负责她的病例
You are no longer in charge of her care.
借过一下
Excuse me.
他们给他装了一个内置除颤仪
They gave him the internal defibrillator.
-他会好起来的 -很好
- He's gonna be all right. - Good.
现在你可以来解决亲子关系问题了
Now you can deal with the paternity issues.
我正在处理
I am dealing with them.
你是个医生 她是个脱衣舞♥女♥
You're a doctor. She's a stripper.
是的 我也惊讶了好一阵子
Yeah. It took me a minute,
但我记得她勾引你
but I remember when she hit on you.
以及那一晚的所有细节
And every detail of that night
-鉴于你一遍又一遍的告诉我 -好吧
- since you told me again and again -- - Okay, okay.
你能不能小声点
Would you keep your voice down, please?
她想要钱
She wants money.
我没有钱
I don't make any money.
-你是个完美的目标 -因为我蠢吗
- You're the perfect mark. - Why? 'Cause I'm stupid?
不 因为你太善良和值得信任了
No, 'cause you're too damn nice and trusting.
事实上 我还没准备好做一个父亲
Here's the thing. I'm not ready to be a dad.
现在拥有一个孩子会完全搅乱我的生活
Having a kid right now would blow up my entire life,
但如果多米尼克是...
but if Dominic is...
我的儿子
my son...
那我会做正确的事
then I will do the right thing.
粉丝聚集表达支持
动作明星德拉克·芬恩入院
-你看上去好多了 -我是个战士
- You are looking much better. - I'm a fighter.
我也是
So am I.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thank you for not giving up.
我告诉过你 我们永不放弃病人
I told you, we never give up here.
我们还需要看这个新闻多长时间
So how much longer do we have to watch this?
粉丝聚集表达支持
动作明星德拉克·芬恩入院
不能让爱你的粉丝失望
Can't disappoint the adoring fans.
你还活着 这还不够吗
You're alive. Isn't that enough?
他们永远不会满足
They can ever get enough.
他也是
Neither can he.
迪丽娅...
Delia...
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
但我还是很生气
But I'm still mad.
毛伊岛的房♥子会是个不错的道歉礼物
The house in Maui would make a nice apology gift.
德拉克我们与你同在
你为什么要这样
Why are you acting like this?
我只是想做你的朋友
I'm just trying to be your friend.
-你很痛苦而且我关心 -我不痛苦
- You're in pain and I care -- - I'm not in pain.
再说也没人让你关心
And nobody asked you to care.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗
You know what?
你可以尝试通过治疗病人自我恢复
You can try and fix your life through your patients,
你可以把我推开 把所有人推开
you can push me away, you can push everyone away,
但最终你只剩下自己可以折磨了
then the only one you'll have left to torture is you.
祝你开心
Have fun.
我不知道你自以为是谁 你不是我妻子
I don't know who you think you are, but you're not my wife.
不是我女朋友 也不是我心理医生
You're not my girlfriend. You're not my shrink.
不 我只是一个和你一起坐救护车的人
No. I'm just a person riding on the rig with you...
到此为止了 因为我受够了
until today, 'cause now...I'm done.
你紧急呼叫我们就为了到休息室来
You 9-1-1 paged us to the break room?
你都不该出现在这里
You know, you're not even supposed to be here.
你想告诉我有什么事情这么重要吗
You wanna tell me what was so important?
发生 发生什么了
What...what's going on?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
他们告诉我我不该道歉 但我真的很抱歉
They told me that I shouldn't apologize, but I am so sorry.
如果 我多希望我可以回到那一刻
I mean, I just -- I wish that I could go back and --
我打算撤诉了
I'm dropping the case.
-什么 -哈维非常的固执
- You what? - Javi was so stubborn.
如果他拒绝做什么事情
If he refused to do something,
什么都不能令他回心转意
it was impossible to change his mind.
我看到你努力地去帮助他
I saw how you tried to help him.
我也看到当他去世时你是多么难过
I also saw how hard you took it when he died.
怎么会 你是怎么看到这些的
How? How could you see that?
他给我看的
He showed me.
我不能让哈维回来
I can't get Javi back.
我只是需要知道有人曾经竭尽全力去救他
I just needed to know that someone tried their best to save him.
你就是那个人
And you did.
照顾好你自己
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表