剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
该这样问 我掌控着什么
The right question is -- what am I in control of?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你以为自己掌控着生死吗
Do you think you can control life and death?
-你确实如此 -并没有
- You just did. - No, I didn't.
我不是上帝
I'm not God.
你也不是
And neither are you.
我们唯一能掌控的 唯一一件事
The only thing we can control, the only thing,
就是专注和纪律
is our focus and our discipline.
好好掌控吧
So control it.
她在哪 我女儿在哪
Where is she?! Where is my daughter?!
稍等片刻 我查一查
If you'll just give me a second, I'll check --
我要见米卡
I need to see Mika now!
冷静 冷静
Hold on, hold on!
-你谁啊 -我是威利斯医生 我当时在场
- Who are you? - I'm Dr. Willis. I was on scene.
-这位是洛里斯医生 -我我
- This is Dr. Rorish. - I-I...
别激动 我知道你有多害怕
Wait, listen. I know how scared you must be, okay?
-你叫什么 -拉里
- What's your name? - L-- uh, Larry.
-好 -我不是故意...
- Okay. - Look, I don't mean to be...
-她是我的宝贝女儿 -没事
- S-She's my baby, all right? - It's okay.
她是我的全部 米卡是我的全部
She's my whole world. Mika's my whole world.
告诉我她不会有事
So just tell me that she's gonna be okay.
-有最好的医生在救治她 -好
- We've got our best people working on her. - Okay.
她腹部中枪 流了很多血
She was shot in the abdomen. She's lost a lot of blood.
天啊
Oh, God.
你弟弟也中枪了
Your brother was shot too.
-天啊 -肩部中枪
- God. - In the shoulder.
他情况稳定 在大厅休息
He's stable and resting down the hall.
应该没事
He should be just fine.
等等
Wait, uh...
怎么
H-how, uh...
怎么会这样 他们当时在哪
How could this have happened? Where were they?
扫毒行动
It was a drug bust...
变成了枪击
turned into a shoot-out.
他在哪 贾德
Where is he? Judd!
你♥他♥妈♥在哪
Where the hell are you?!
拉里
Larry...
叫保安
Call security.
拉里 叫保安
Larry. Call security.
毒品不是我的
Man, the drugs weren't mine, man!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你根本没变
You piece of crap! You will never change!
你拿米卡的性命冒险 要干什么
You risked Mika's life! For what?!
-不是我的... -要干什么
- Hey, it was not my -- - For what?!
-不是我的错 -不是你的错
- It was not my fault. - Wasn't your fault?!
不是你的错
It wasn't your fault?!
伊森
Ethan!
过来 冷静一点
Come over here. Let's get you calmed down.
我之前从没见过医生达人
I never saw a doctor hit a patient before.
我当时状态不好
Wasn't my best moment.
他激怒了你
Guy triggered you.
我失控了
I snapped.
不 你不是那种会失控的人
Nah, you're not the kind of guy that snaps.
这次怎么了
Why this time?
你是想来分♥析♥我
Do you want to analyze me?
还是想让我回去
Or do you want to get back out there?
听着 我和主管谈过了
Look, I talked to my supervisor.
你想做的那件事没戏 无意冒犯
It's just not gonna work. No offense.
因为我刚刚打了人吗
'Cause of what happened in there?
你容易冲动 伙计
You're not safe, man.
你到底想说什么
What are you talking about?
今天你救了那么多警♥察♥ 绝对称得上是英雄
You were a real hero with those cops today.
你也一样
So were you.
不 不
No, no.
我们今天很走运
We got lucky.
我们本来都可能被杀掉
We both could've been killed.
两次
Twice.
我很开心我们救回了他们 但
I'm glad we got 'em, but...
我并不想找死
I don't have a death wish.
我也不想找死
I don't have a death wish.
想当超级英雄就要有赴死的准备
Being a superhero can cost you.
那我为什么还要买♥♥披风呢
Then why did I buy the cape?
我应该把披风退回去
I should return the cape.
他们说了我可以退货的
They said I could return the cape.
等会见 医生
I'll see you around, Doc.
她怎么样了 叫米卡的那个小女孩
How is she? The girl, Mika.
没有人肯告诉我 她现在怎么样了
Nobody will tell me anything. How's she doing?
她刚刚做完了大手术
Well, she just went through major surgery.
她血液里有大量的芬太尼
She had significant amounts of Fentanyl in her blood,
所以她现在还生死未卜
so it could go either way.
好吧 他昏过去了 我们把他抬上♥床♥
All right. He's unconscious. Let's get him in the bed.
埃利奥特 你的病人在抽搐
Elliot, your patient's seizing!
出什么事了
What's happening?
癫痫发作
Uh, seizure.
我注射了劳拉西泮
I pushed ativan.
介绍一下他的情况
Bullet it for me.
头部有擦伤 可能有脑震荡
Graze wound to the head, possible concussion.
我们包扎了他的伤口 给他做了CT
We dressed his wounds and set him up for a C.T.
-不 他没做CT -什么 为什么不
- No. I didn't bring him to C.T. - What? Why the hell not?
他坚持要先去手术室
He insisted on going to
-看看手术的情况 -他坚持的
- the OR to watch the surgery. - He insisted?
-他是医生吗 -埃利奥特
- Is he a doctor? - Elliot!
不 不 当然不是
No, no, of course not...
你的病人头部中弹
Your patient was shot in the head.
那只是擦伤而已
It was just a graze.
他被时速三千多公里的物体打中
He was hit by an object traveling at 2,000 miles an hour
你居然没有带他去做CT
and you didn't take him up for a C.T.
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
不 我试过了 我真的试过了
No, I tried. I really tried.
癫痫可能是由脑内出血导致的
The seizure could be a brain bleed.
现在马上带他去楼上 做CT
Let's get him upstairs, now, for a C.T.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
-明白 -很好
- Yes. - Good.
别愣着了 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
不 滚出去 护士 让他出去
No. Get the hell out of here! Nurse, get him out of here.
我不想让他靠近我
I don't want him around me!
我更不想让他靠近我女儿
I damn sure don't want you around her!
-你又要挥拳头了吗 -对不起
- You gonna swing again? - I'm sorry.
对不起 我绝对不应该动手打你
I'm sorry. I never should've put my hand on you.
听着 我 我
Look, I-I...
我只是希望我女儿能够醒过来
I just want my daughter to wake up.
我知道 我们都希望这样
I know. We all do.
她才八岁
She's eight years old.
她中弹是因为我弟连离开毒品一个下午都不行
She got shot because my brother can't stay clean for one afternoon.
这也是我的错 我居然还敢相信他
Which is my own fault for even trusting him.
他想见你
He asked to see you.
然后他就可以告诉我这都不是他的错
So he can tell me that it's not his fault.
我不想听他的屁话
I'm not interested.
他们那种人不会改好的
They don't get better.
他们只会越来越擅长撒谎
They just get better at lying.
但你还是会不断原谅他 因为他是你兄弟
But you keep taking him back 'cause he's your brother.
看来我们俩是同病相怜
I'm guessing we have something in common.
没错
Yeah.
我兄弟最后死了
My brother didn't make it.
节哀顺变 但他们这是咎由自取
Well, I'm sorry for your loss, but they do this to themselves.
我兄弟身上发生的事 并不是他的错
What happened to my brother... wasn't his fault.
那是谁的错
Whose was it then?
我一会回来 再来为米卡检查
I'll come back and check on Mika.
她很坚强
She's strong.
你还好吗 小姑娘
You doing all right, kid?
还好 你怎么样啊 兄弟
Fine. How's kicks by you, bro?
你们两个互相关心 这就是相互关心的感觉
Aw, you're bonding. This is what bonding feels like.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表