剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你不需要去解决问题
You don't have to fix it.
我并没有试着去
I wasn't trying to f --
试着去解决
Trying to fix it.
我一会儿再来找你 好吗
Yeah, I'll find you later, okay?
阿比盖尔已经做完手术了 她很好
Abigail's out of surgery. She's doing well.
你一会儿就能见到她了
You get to see her soon.
谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
如果你不能告诉她 至少可以告诉我
If you can't tell her, at least tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
告诉我你爱她
That you're in love with her.
不 不是那样 我们以前是好朋友
No, it's not like -- we were best friends.
仅此而已 我们三个人
That's all. The three of us.
一起旅行 吃饭
Trips, dinners.
我们就像一家人
We were like a family.
后来他病了 我们花了大概两年时间
When he got sick, it was all we did for, like, two years,
想要治好他
try to make him better.
最后 我们才搬进了医院
Eventually, we just moved into the hospital.
我知道你没有恶意 医生 但你会错意了
I know you mean well, Doc, but you got it wrong here.
我明白那种感觉 为逝去的人而活的感觉
I know something about living your life for someone who's gone.
我太清楚不过了
I know it all too well.
但你必须好好活下去
But you have to keep on living.
一再纠结于他的离世是没法让你好好活下去的
And you can't do that with one foot in his grave.
那你是怎么做到的
And how did you do that?
我没说过我做到了
I didn't say I did.
照我说的去做 我做了什么不重要
This is more like, do as I say, not as I do.
要是我喜欢她我会这么做的 但我没有
Well, I would if it were true, but it's just not.
好的
Okay.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
反正我也不知道她怎么想的
And I don't even know how she feels, anyway.
你看上去不太好
You don't look so good.
你还好吗
You feelin' okay?
不太好
Not so great.
我需要帮助
Hey. I need some help in here!
-你在做什么 -我出院了
- What are you doing? - I've been discharged.
我没允许
Not by me, you haven't.
我输液的时候睡不着
I can't sleep on that drip.
很久以前我就选了这条路
I chose this path a long time ago.
现在我不能回头了
I can't turn back now.
迈尔斯 不要
Miles, don't.
求你了
Please.
迈尔斯
Miles.
给我个轮床
I need a gurney over here!
丹尼 你吸气的时候感觉疼吗
Danny, does it hurt when you breathe in?
不 不疼
No, it's not that.
他刚进来的时候血红蛋白多少
What was his hemoglobin when he was brought in?
他的超声没测到出血
His ultrasound came back negative for bleeding.
血红蛋白13.5 正常
And his hemoglobin's normal. 13.5.
好的 他快不行了 他的血红蛋白是7
Okay, he's crashing. His hemoglobin's 7.
他内出血了 可能是髋骨骨折
He's bleeding internally. It's probably a hip fracture.
这不容易被发现
Those like to hide.
他需要放射检查后才能用灼烧止血
Then he needs Interventional Radiology for cauterization.
我们不能在这里给他手术 再给他包扎
We can't open him up and pack the wound.
-这太冒险了吧 -没时间做放射检查了
- That's too risky, right? - We don't have time for radiology.
不 我去过接入性放射科 我可以给他止血
No, I did an IR rotation. I can cauterize.
好的
All right.
我会支援你的 你来主刀
I'll back you up. You drive.
他想出院 我想拦住他 但他摔倒了
He was leaving AMA. I tried to stop him, but he collapsed.
继续按压 杰西
Maintain compressions. Jesse.
他的动脉瘤破了 他得开胸
His aneurysm's ruptured. He needs a thoracotomy now.
开胸
Thoracotomy?
好了 给他输血
All right, let's get him transfused.
挂两单位 我不敢相信
Hang 2 units. I can't believe
我们在急诊室做这个手术
we're doing this in the E.R.
手术刀
Scalpel.
这是我的病人
It's my patient.
我自己来
I'll do it.
听你的
It's your call.
好的
Okay.
-这里 -快速输血
- Here. - Get the rapid transfuser.
-来了 -挂两单位O型阴性血
- Coming in. - Hang 2 units of O-neg now.
好的 就这样
Okay, that's right.
切开肌肉
Cut down the muscle.
再延伸到后方
Extend all the way down the back.
他的心率在下降
He's bradying down.
准备心内垫
Get intra-cardiac pads ready.
到心包了
I'm almost in the pericardium.
抽吸
Suction.
到你了
Back to you.
-我要栓塞 -哪一条血管
- I need to embolize. - What vessel are you embolizing?
髂外动脉 我们需要微弹簧圈
It's the external iliac artery. We need micro-coils.
不 不 应该是右侧闭孔动脉
No, no, it's the right obturator artery.
不用微弹簧圈 我需要凝胶泡沫浆
And no micro-coils. I need gel foam slurry now.
回答正确 迪克逊医生 争分夺秒
That's right, Dr. Dixon. You have seconds.
推一毫升匀浆
Pushing 1 mil slurry now.
好的 现在我们在
All right, now we're on...
出血口周围
few more centimeters to the bleed.
-成功了 -重新预览
- Got it. - Reshoot the dye.
血止住了
And...no blood.
眼睛真尖 迪克逊医生
Sharp eye, Dr. Dixon.
干得好 我们给他缝合然后送重症监护室
Good job. Let's get him packed up for the ICU.
找到了 手术刀
Got it. And scalpel.
切开
Dissecting.
切开了 没有异物
I'm in. Negative for tamponade.
切口时避开了膈神经
Dissecting away from the phrenic nerve.
你来阻断主动脉
You're in for cross-clamp. On your go.
我看到主动脉了
I see the aorta.
你知道 我有个病人告诉我他曾是
You know, I had a patient once who thought he was
亚顿星球仁慈的君主
the benevolent ruler of Planet Ardon.
拉紧 雷顿医生 靠近我
Retracting, Dr. Leighton. Over to me.
自从他活了下来 他觉得人生没有意义
And after saving his life, he had nothing to live for.
因为我拿走了他的国家
I took his kingdom away.
轻轻地把组织向后拉
Pull back gently on the tissue.
也许我们灵媒具有某种力量
Maybe our psychic will still have some powers left.
她的力量是皮质醇 多巴胺和血清素的
Her powers are a perfect mixture of cortisol,
完美结合
dopamine, and serotonin.
这是独一无二的
It's just not gonna be the same.
别误会 我喜欢你的态度
Don't get me wrong. I-I like your attitude.
我们需要比躺在这的生命更强大
We have to be bigger than life up here.
给雷顿医生递剪刀
Scissors to Dr. Leighton.
知道我想干什么吗
Can you read my mind?
你想让我切掉肿瘤
You want me to finish dissecting the tumor?
答对了
Bingo.
这是最难的部分 不是吗
That's the hard part, isn't it?
找到你的力量 孩子
Find your powers, kid.
梅兹 谢谢
Metz, please.
雷顿医生 谢谢这个词很多余
Dr. Leighton, "Please" Is an extra word.
好的 谢谢 我是说 我明白了
Got it, thanks. Uh, I mean, I got it.
止血钳 谢谢
Clamps, please.
我是说 止血钳
I mean, clamps.
在急诊室里 就好像在玩填词游戏
Down in the E.R., it's like Mad Libs.
这儿 这更像俳句
Up here, it's more like a haiku.
这是诗歌♥
It's poetry.
你说诗歌♥
Did you say poetry?
你是诗人吗 雷顿医生
Are you a poet, Dr. Leighton?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
给她缝合
Close her up.
首先我得说
Well, on top of everything,
你们医院手♥机♥信♥号♥♥真差
your hospital has terrible cell coverage.
我不知道 我还在用拨盘式电♥话♥机
I really wouldn't know. I still use a rotary phone.
我不知道她和你说了什么
Look, I don't know what she told you,
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表