剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我需要一个气管插管包
I need an intubation kit.
好 这里需要一台超声仪
Okay, let's get an ultrasound over here.
-洛克丝怎样 -她还在手术
- How's Rox? - She's still in surgery.
给我缝合线
Give me sutures.
那三个人不知从哪里跑出来
Three guys came out of nowhere.
我们是个乐队 电动扶梯 有听过吗
We're in a band. Escalator. Ever heard of us?
我们那时刚表演完 正在收拾装备
We just played a gig and we were loading our gear.
我想打退他们 但还是被他们洗劫一空
I tried to fight them off, but they took everything --
我们的吉他 我的电子琴
our guitars, my Korg.
只是乐器而已 不值得为它们拼命
It's just gear. It wasn't worth dying for.
迪亚哥 超声检查另一处创口
Diego, ultrasound the other wound.
这把刀刺得多深
How deep did the knife penetrate?
好 我来检查
Yeah, I'm on it.
准备注射利多卡因
Ready some lidocaine over here.
这是那位酒醉司机吗
Is that the drunk driver?
好 帮我一个忙
Okay, whoa, whoa, whoa. Do me a favor.
你们能站在30厘米线之外吗
You guys mind getting behind the 12-inch line for me?
-发生什么事 -他撞了一名急救员
- What's going on? - He hit a paramedic.
他后来开着道奇挑战者撞到树上
Wrapped his Challenger around a tree
大约离这里三个街区
about three blocks away from here.
好 很不好插管
Okay. He has a difficult airway.
好 给我个探针
Uh, okay. Get me a bougie.
你还好吗
You okay?
刺伤的状况怎样
How's that stab wound?
大约5厘米深
It's approximately 2 inches deep.
-那是血胸吗 -绝对是
- Is that a hemothorax? - Definitely.
从这里插一根胸管
Get a chest tube in there.
刀子位于表层 我要把刀拔♥出♥来♥
The knife is superficial. I'm gonna pull it out.
等等 那样安全吗
Wait. Is that safe?
没事的 宝贝 没事的
It's okay, baby. It'll be okay.
怎么了 兰杰 看着我 兰杰
What's wrong? Ranger, look at me. Ranger!
哪里不对劲 他不能呼吸
Something's wrong. He can't breathe.
-你那里需要我吗 -不用
- Need me over there? - No.
插管怎么样了 用那个伤道
How's that chest tube? Use the wound tract.
随着伤道进去
Follow the wound tract.
你需要先做CT 看看是否有器官被刺穿
Need to get a CT first. See if anything's punctured.
他有血胸 我们得抽吸积血
He has a hemothorax. We need to evacuate the blood.
-等等 -我行的
- Wait. - I got it.
-等等 -我行的
- Hold on. - I got it.
等等
Hold on.
-天啊 -我跟你说了等等
- Oh, God. - I told you to wait.
感觉好多了
That's better.
你不能因为你不赞同我就急忙进行处置
You don't rush a procedure because you disagree with me.
他刚才无法呼吸
He couldn't breathe.
你们那里还好吗
Everything okay over there?
是的 呼吸音良好 血压稳定
Yes. He has good breath sounds, BP's stable.
好 我插♥进♥去了
All right, I'm in.
-呼吸道状况很好 -好
- Airway's good. - All right.
请带他上楼拍CT
Take him up to CT, please.
我需要你们给我血液样本
I need you to give me a blood sample
-他才能去别的地方 -好 我可以抽血
- before he goes anywhere. - Okay, I can draw blood.
好了 他被捕了吗
Okay, whoa. Is he under arrest?
还没
Not yet.
你需要获得他的同意 而且他要去拍CT
Well, you need his consent and he's on his way to CT,
-所以让开 -这个人可能杀了某个人
- so move. - This guy might've killed somebody.
我们拿到逮捕令时 就能拿到血液样本
You can have your blood sample when we get our warrant.
好了 在那之前请先让开
All right, until then, let's move aside.
-我们走 我们走吧 -抱歉 得走了
- Let's go, let's go. Now. - Excuse me. Gotta go.
-我们走 -小心身后 各位
- Let's go. - Watch your back, guys.
你醒了
You're awake?
我的宝贝
My girl.
坎贝尔得摘除一颗肾脏 但手术很成功
Campbell had to remove a kidney, but the operation was a success.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
姨妈
Emo?
我让你俩独处吧
I'll let you two be together.
他之前很担心你
He was worried about you.
我们之前都很担心你
We were both worried about you.
我知道
I know.
他要来了
There we go.
我应该对他说什么
What am I supposed to say to him?
我会从「你好」开始
I'd start with "Hello."
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
-这真是 疯狂 -疯狂
- This is...crazy. - Crazy.
-你叫... -弗兰克
- You're... - Frank.
我是JT 你跟我简直...
JT. You look exactly...
对 我知道 连胡子都刮得一样
Yeah, I know. You even trim your beard the same way.
没办法 规定如此
I have to. Regulation.
-而且我还可能像个流浪汉 -像个流浪汉
- Besides, I run the risk of looking like a hobo. - Like a hobo.
他好像能读懂我的心思
It's like he's reading my mind.
你喜欢牛排吗
You like steak?
-肋眼 -三分熟 烤焦 土豆
- Rib eye. - Medium rare. Charred. Potato?
烤的 沃克斯店
Baked. The Works.
对 那车呢
Hell, yeah. Car?
蒙蒂·卡罗 88版
Monte Carlo, '88.
-黑漆黑轮 -黑漆黑轮
- Black on black. - Black on black.
不会吧 怎么可能
Come on, there's no way.
-是啊 -遗传奇迹
- Yeah! - The wonders of genetics.
我之前看到过一对同卵双胞胎的故事
I once read a story about identical twins
他们出生后就被分开了
who'd been separated at birth and each married twice
两次都娶了同一个名字的女人
to women with the same first name.
-珍妮弗 -坎迪斯
- Jennifer. - Candice.
前妻
Ex-wife.
医生说你需要移植肝脏
The docs tell me you need a liver.
我还有个健康的
I still have a healthy one.
我们才见面 不能跟你提这种要求
Oh. We just met. I-I couldn't ask you to do that.
来吧 让我给你捐一小块肝脏吧
Come on. Let me give you a sliver of my liver.
这是很寻常的手术
It's a very common procedure.
我七八岁的时候 求我妈妈生个弟弟
You know, when I was 7 or 8, I-I begged my mom for a brother.
-现在你出现了 -她怎么说
- Now here you are. - And what'd she say?
-妈妈吗 -对
- Mom? - Yeah.
她哭了
Well, she cried.
我现在才明白
Now I think I understand why.
你以为她是为我才哭的
You -- you think she cried because of me?
你不是被收养的
You weren't adopted.
不是 是我们的母亲养大的
No. No, our mother raised me.
对 她不是我母亲
Yeah, she's not my mother.
她是个好人
She was a good person.
好妈妈
A good mom.
她去世了吗
She's gone?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
让你兄弟先休息一会吧
Why don't we let your brother get some rest, okay?
很高兴见到你 JT
It's good to meet you, JT.
他要做迷走神经阻断术
He needs a vagal sympathectomy.
你来协助 你从没做过
I like this for you. You've never done one.
有件事得告诉你 他可能是我的儿子
Something you should know -- he might be my son.
什么 怎么回事
What? How the hell did that happen?
别回答
Don't answer that.
-那你不能来协助了 -但
- There's no way you can assist. - But --
规定了不能给家人做手术
Policy says no operating on family.
我不能给我女儿做
I couldn't do it with my daughter.
你也不能给你儿子做
You can't do it with your son.
-不是他的儿子 -什么
- It's not his kid. - Excuse me?
你怎么知道
How the hell do you know that?
好了 停停停 我不想再听这些
Okay. Stop, stop, stop. I don't wanna hear any more of this.
我不知道你们怎么回事
Look, I don't know what's going on with you two,
但不管这些 你关系太亲密了
but regardless, you are way too close.
我来做阻断术
I'm gonna do the sympathectomy.
你不能协助 真替你可惜
You are not assisting, which is a shame for you.
说话
Talk.
我拿他的血型跟你的做了对比
I checked his blood type against yours.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表