剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第九集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
我是第15分队 现在时间七点整 值班完毕
This is Squad 15, time 0700, going off-shift.
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
收到 第15分队 早晨愉快
Copy that, Squad 15. Have a good morning.
-煎锅 -煎锅
- Frying pan? - Frying pan.
-盐 -盐
- Salt. - Salt.
-还有... -胡椒 我比你快多了
- And... -Pepper. I'm way ahead of you.
-你用错刀了 -你是怎么知道这些的
- You're using the wrong knife. - And you know this how?
你做金厨刀具销♥售♥代表的时候
Your days as a Ginsu sales rep?
我知道这个是因为所有人都知道
I know this because everybody knows
要用齿刀切西红柿
you use a serrated knife to cut tomatoes.
先递刀把
Handle first.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Morning.
-早 -我以为你去打高尔夫了
- Morning. - Hey, I thought you were playing golf.
-不是今天的 -我刚值完班
- Not today. - Just got off a shift.
-你饿吗 -我尝尝吧
- You hungry? - I'll take a chance.
这个浴袍多少年了
How old is that bathrobe?
-比你岁数大 -比你岁数大
- Older than you. - Older than you.
只是人类
有趣 鸡蛋要几分熟
Cute. How do you like your eggs?
你们说了算
Dealer's choice.
洛里斯医生找你
Dr. Rorish was looking for you.
什么 我迟到了不过五分钟而已
What? I'm only, like, five minutes late.
我看公♥寓♥去了
I was looking at apartments.
我知道 我没做好搬到你那去的准备
I know. I wasn't ready to move in with you,
现在我要被我的朋友驱逐出境了
and now I'm getting evicted by my friend
因为她男朋友要搬进来
because her boyfriend's moving in with her.
因果报应 你想说这个 对吗
Karma. That's what you're thinking, right?
我其实什么都没想
Really wasn't thinking anything.
-这个真好吃 -合你胃口吗 爸
- This is really good. - You like it, Dad?
我这不是都吃完了吗
I finished it, didn't I?
我昨天在脸书上看到了一个糟糕的事情
I read a terrible thing on the Facebook last night.
我不上脸书
I'm not on "The Facebook""
关于布鲁克斯的 你记得他吗
About Brooks. You remember him?
-他死了 -他死了
- He's dead. - He's dead?
只知道葬礼在奇诺市 其他一无所知
No details except about the funeral in some city called Chino.
-葬礼是哪天的 -今天
- When's the funeral? - Today.
-我们得去 -我不去
- Oh, well, we have to go. - I'm not.
-爸 他是罗伯特小队的 -没邀请我们
-Dad, he was in Robert's unit. -We weren't invited.
-谢谢你的早餐 -我们都是军人
- Thank you for the breakfast. - We are both military.
-我们要去以示尊重 -我不想掺和进去
We will go and show our respects. I don't wanna get into this.
他家人来参加罗伯特的葬礼了
His family came to Robert's funeral.
你怎么把我们弄过去
How would you even get us there?
-我们要去 -我们连车都没有
- We're going. - We don't have a car.
我有
I do.
我可以开车
I can drive.
你要去这个舞会
So you are going to this dance?
你确定他想去吗
Are you sure he's up to it?
上周对他来说并不容易
Last week was a tough week for him.
妈 马克斯有支气管痉挛
Mom, Max has bronchospasms.
他跟这个病已经斗争好几年了
He's been dealing with it for years.
你是怎么说服他改主意的
Okay. How'd you get him to change his mind?
我告诉他有人邀请我了
I told him someone else asked me.
不管多大岁数 女人们的把戏都一样
Doesn't matter how old you are, women got the same tricks.
基恩医生 来患者了 快走
Dr. Kean. Incoming, please. Let's go.
-什么情况 -35岁男性 自行车撞车了
- What do you got? - 35-year-old male cycling accident.
多处受伤 生命体征稳定
Multiple injuries, vitals stable.
你这边什么情况
Okay, what do you got here?
30岁女性 同一场自行车事故
30-year-old female, same cycling accident.
脚踝明显变形 生命体征稳定
Obvious ankle deformities, stable vitals.
我是洛里斯医生 这位是基恩医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Rorish. This is Dr. Kean over here.
-你能告诉我们发生什么了吗 -我头晕
- Can you tell us what happened? - I-I got dizzy...
然后控制不了我的自行车了
And I lost control of my bike
突然转弯撞向了我老公艾德 我们都摔倒了
and swerved into my husband, Ed, and we both went down.
艾德 你能听到我说话吗
Ed, can you hear me?
洛里斯医生 他昏过去了
Dr. Rorish, he's altered.
送到中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, Center Stage, please.
「昏过去了」 什么意思
"Altered"? What does that mean?
听我说 冷静 好吗
Hey, hey, listen, calm down, okay?
-我们会照顾好你们的 -我真是个笨蛋
- We're gonna take care of you guys. - I'm such an idiot.
我们去格里菲斯公园上坡骑行吧
"Let's bike uphill in Griffith Park.
-会是个不错的锻炼 -可能吧
- It'll be great exercise." -Probably was.
-把她送到... -保持冷静 马克斯
- Okay, let's get her to... - Stay calm, Max.
-这又有一个 -会没事的
- Got another one over here. - It's gonna be okay.
帮帮忙 帮帮忙
Do something, do something!
琳恩 琳恩
Leanne? Leanne!
帮帮忙
Do something.
琳恩 他看着好像有肺病病史
Leanne! Looks like he has a history of pulmonary --
原位肺腺癌
Pulmonary adenocarcinoma in situ.
-怎么了 欧文 -我们当时在看电视
- What happened, Owen? - We were watching TV,
然后他就不能呼吸了
and he couldn't breathe.
无呼吸器情况下血氧饱和82
O2 sat at 82 with a nonrebreather.
氧气 不起作用
The oxygen. It wasn't working.
-我在这 儿子 我在这 -没关系
- I'm right here, son. I'm right here. - It's okay.
他们我们一起进来 马克斯 有我们呢
He's going in with us, Max, okay? We've got him.
推进来 推进来 好了 进来了
Get him in, get him in. All right, incoming.
大家准备好了吗 听我口令
Everybody ready? On my count.
一 二 三 小心他的头 好了吗
One, two, three. Watch his head. Got it?
有我们呢 马克斯
We got you, Max.
-有我们呢 -不要 不 不
- We got you. - Don't -- no, no.
不 不要 你不要那么做
No, no, don't, don't. You don't need to do that.
我需要给你彻底地做个检查
I need to examine you thoroughly.
没人想看下面的 相信我
No one wants to see what's under there. Trust me.
-会瞎的 -凯西 我们是医生
- They'll all go blind. - Kathy, we're doctors.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell?
-他会没事的吧 -什么情况
- Is he gonna be okay? - What do we got?
他无法呼吸
He can't breathe.
右心室严重扩张伴室壁运动功能障碍
Severely dilated RV with wall hypokinesis.
-大量肺栓塞 -符合病征
- Massive pulmonary embolism. - Fits the presentation.
突发气促
Sudden onset shortness of breath,
心动过速 组织缺氧 癌细胞活跃
tachycardia, hypoxia, and active cancer.
他的腿部之前有血栓 但肺里没有
He's had clots in his legs before, but never in his lungs.
他需要阿替普酶
He needs tPA.
他在移植等候名单上多久了
How long has he been on the transplant list?
-一年多了 -他还服用抗凝血药吗
- Over a year. - Is he still on anticoagulation?
我们三个月前刚停药
We just stopped three months ago.
血栓给他的心脏和肺带来了大量的负担
The blood clot is causing massive strain to his heart and to his lungs.
我们需要溶解血栓
We need to administer a clot buster --
我知道阿替普酶是什么 有用就行
I know what TPA is. Do whatever it takes.
好了 开始吧 放松 马克斯
Okay, all right. Let's go. Just relax, Max.
-有我们呢 -注射
- We got you. - Going in.
没事 马克斯 等几分钟
All right, Max. Give it a few more minutes
药效就开始了 好吗
for the medicine to work, okay?
-准备插管包以防万一 -好了
- Intubation kit just in case. - There you go.
-膝部明显变形 -什么情况
- Obvious knee deformity. - What do I got here?
疑似心包积液 创伤重点超声检查阴性
Trace pericardial effusion and otherwise negative FAST.
我们得马上把他送楼上做CT
Hey, we gotta get him upstairs for a CT right now.
-怎么了 我腿好疼 -艾德
- What's going on? My leg hurts. - Ed?
我太对不起你了 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
你的膝盖脱臼了 艾德
You dislocated your knee, Ed.
我们可以给你止痛药等着膝盖归位
We can give you pain meds and wait for them to kick in,
或者我给你掰回去 那样就不疼了
or I can just snap it back in place and the pain will go away.
太好了 动手吧
Great. Just do it.
一 二
Okay. One, two...
-把他们两个都送楼上去 -好 走吧
- Okay. Let's get 'em both upstairs. - All right, let's go.
我们等着用BiPAP无创呼吸机
We're waiting on that BiPap.
杰西 你们需要帮忙吗
Hey, Jesse, you guys need a hand?
不用 人手够了 血氧饱和还是82没变
No, we got it covered. O2 sats still 82. No change.
呼吸机在你左边 来吧
BiPap's on your left. Come on.
-我们要给你戴个面罩 -好了吗
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表