剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Dr. Guthrie?
今天别那样叫我
Any day but today.
不 我认为今天可能是最适合的
No, I think today might be the perfect day.
-专心工作 小子 -你在做什么
- Stay in the game, kid. - What are you doing?
-她不是要 -天啊 我很抱歉
- She's not -- - Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
对 她是
Yes, she is.
这里需要拖地
I need a mop over here!
他还在坚持
He's hanging in there.
做得好 马克斯
Good job, Max.
我听说这里有个男孩要得到新肺脏
I heard there was a boy getting new lungs.
对 希望顺利
Yes. Hopefully.
他几岁了
How old is he?
15岁
15.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
艾瑞尔知道我在这里吧
Ariel knows I'm here, right?
她到底在哪 你能帮我找吗
Hey, where is she, anyway? Can you help me?
我尽力
I'll try.
给你拿了一些食物
Got you some food.
不用 谢谢你 我不饿
Oh, no, thank you. I'm not hungry.
达蒙不在这里
Damon isn't here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
失陪
Excuse me.
你想要吃些东西吗
You want some food?
不用 谢谢你 我不饿
Oh, no, thanks. I'm not hungry.
你俩不愧是父子
You two deserve each other.
莱拉 我很遗憾 你丈夫是位英雄
Lila, I'm so sorry. Your husband was a hero.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真希望他能见到所有今天来的人
I wish he could see all the people who came out today.
那么或许他就不会这么做了
Then maybe he wouldn't have done it.
做什么
Done what?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
他自杀了 伊森
He killed himself, Ethan.
就如同你弟弟一样
Just like your brother did.
我很遗憾 失陪了
I'm so sorry. Excuse me.
你还好吗 刚才发生什么事
Hey, are you all right? What happened in there?
他是因为自杀而死
We're here because of a suicide.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
有三个人了
That's three.
同小队已经有三人都自杀了
Three people in the same unit have taken their own lives,
第一个就是我弟弟
and the first one was my brother.
伊森 我很遗憾
Ethan, I'm so sorry.
那里肯定出过什么事
Something happened over there.
没人敢提起的事
Nobody wants to talk about it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-要我送你回家吗 -不想
- Do you want me to take you home? - No.
不 我想找到达蒙
No, I wanna find Damon.
如果还有人知道那里到底发生什么事
If there's anybody that knows what really happened over there,
就是他了
it's him.
-就是这里吗 -我想是的
- This is the place? - Think so.
很好 因为我不想搜索城里的每间汽车旅馆
Good 'cause I'm not searching every motel in town.
-我想离开这里 -我马上回来
- I wanna get out of here. - I'll be right back.
我真不知道他在这里想做什么
I really don't know what he thinks he's doing here.
他在寻找答案
He's looking for answers.
根本没答案
There aren't any.
那你呢 你在这里做什么
What about you? What are you doing here?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
我也这么想
Figured it was.
伊森 你想要什么
Ethan, what do you want?
我们在丧礼上没机会谈谈
We didn't get to talk at the funeral.
我不太想谈
Don't really feel like talking.
对 我也不想 但我来了
Yeah, neither do I, but here I am.
那里发生了什么事
What happened over there?
跟你完全无关
None of your damn business!
罗伯特是我弟弟 所以这跟我有关
Robert was my brother. That makes it my business.
罗伯特 他指挥我们小组
Robert -- he was in charge of the unit.
他跟你说过什么
What did he tell you?
完全没有 他从未谈起他在那里的日子
Nothing. He never spoke about his time over there.
或许他在保护你
Maybe he was protecting you.
为什么
From what?
为什么
From what?
你最好也为我倒一杯 因为我不会走的
You better pour me one 'cause I'm not going anywhere.
马克斯还在问她在哪
Max is still asking for her.
我早就知道这种事最后会发生
I knew this would happen eventually.
我只是没想到会这么快发生
I just didn't expect it to be so soon.
我没料到她会
I didn't prepare her for --
她这样是你无法料到的
Nothing you could've done would've prepared her for this.
-或许我不该让她 -结识朋友吗
- Maybe I shouldn't have let her... - Find a friend?
她不想见他 因为她会很受伤
She doesn't want to see him because it'll hurt too much.
-是啊 -你得让她知道不见他会更受伤
- Yeah... - You have to teach her it will hurt more not to.
胰腺炎
Pancreatitis.
只要一点阿奇霉素 我就没事了吧
So, like, a little azithro, and I'll be good, right?
不 恐怕更严重
No, I'm afraid it's more serious than that.
我会上网 网上说只需要输液和止痛药
I'm online. It says fluids and painkillers.
意思是我要输氧吗
Oh, does this mean I get oxy?
听着 胰腺炎会要人命的
Listen, people die from pancreatitis.
但愿输液能缓解病情 但只能等待看情况
Now hopefully, fluids will do the trick, but it's a waiting game.
我今晚还是可以出院的吧
But I still might be able to get out of here tonight, right?
-听着 -她总是那样麻烦
- Listen... - She's always been a hot mess,
却完全自♥由♥自在
but in a totally free spirit
真希望我也能那样毫不自知
I wish I could be that unself-aware kind of way.
-我也很羡慕 -她想要什么都轻而易举
- Oh, I wish I could be, too. - Everything comes so easily for her --
派对 度假 男人
parties, vacations, guys.
只要她在场 其他人几乎就隐形了
When she's around, they hardly notice anyone else.
我不觉得 你很耀眼夺目
I don't believe that. You're noticeable.
很好 还真被你找到比「可爱」更难听的词
Oh, great. You actually found a word worse than "Cute."
不不 好吧 其实我是词穷了
No, no, all right. That was -- that was poor word choice.
反正我肯定她某天会因此成为优秀的律师
Anyway, I'm sure it'll make her a great lawyer someday.
-她在念法学院 -对 怎么
- She's in law school? - Yeah. Why?
那就说得通了 没什么
Makes sense. That's all.
美男医生 过来 跟我自♥拍♥
Hey, Dr. Delicious, get over here. Selfie time.
不 谢了 不用
No, thanks. I'm good.
-室速是什么 -你妻子是轻微的心脏病发
- What's v-tach? - Your wife had a minor cardiac event.
我们在努力查清病因
We're trying to figure out what caused it.
她每天都会锻炼数小时
She works out every day for, like, hours.
每天吗 太拼了吧
Every day? That is insane.
他从没去过健身房♥ 所以
He's never been to the gym, so...
很好 现在我变成超重加敏感了
Great. Now I'm overweight and sensitive.
不 你很好 大家都很好
No, you're fine. Okay? Everybody's fine.
我真是厌烦了谈论体重
I'm so sick of talking about weight.
好 我去楼上看看你的CT扫描结果
Okay, I'll go upstairs and check on your CT.
你知道我们结婚后做了什么吗
You know what we did after we got married?
就是我们一说完「我愿意」之后
I mean, like, right after we said, "I do."
我们脱♥光♥衣服冲进海里
We got naked and ran into the ocean.
她美到极致
And she looked amazing.
婚礼上有一半的人都跟我们一起
Half the wedding party joined us.
那是她以前的样子
That's who she used to be.
那是我...
That's who...
-你没事吧 -血压下降 60/40
- Hey, you feeling okay? - Pressure's dropping. 60/40.
推一台便携超声仪过来
Need a portable ultrasound!
糟糕 心包填塞
Damn it. Pericardial tamponade.
血液积聚在心脏周围 心脏无法收缩
The blood is building up around the heart. It can't contract.
怎么了 艾德温
What's happening? Edwin?
没事 我们在治疗他
Hey, it's okay. We're taking care of him.
现在立刻做心包穿刺
We're gonna do a pericardiocentesis right now.
-里莎 呼叫坎贝尔和洛里斯 -没时间了
- Risa, page Campbell and Rorish now. - No, we don't have time.
给我针和注射器 他的心脏几乎不跳了
I need a needle and a syringe. His heart is barely beating.
如果现在不做
If we don't do this now,
-他绝对撑不到进手术室 -推注一升
- he will never make it up to the OR. - Need a liter of bolus.
求你们了 告诉我发生了什么
Please, tell me what's happening.
我们要抽出积液 挤按你丈夫的心脏
We're gonna drain the fluid that's squeezing your husband's heart.
你不会想看这个画面的 我说真的
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表