剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第一集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
黑色警报
「第三年」
先生
Sir!
不要威胁我 不要威胁我
Don't threaten me! Don't threaten me!
我是杰西·萨兰德 高级急诊室护师
I'm Jesse Sallander, senior ER nurse,
接下来的三年 我就是你们的老妈
and for the next three years, I'm your mama.
你以为自己有个医学学位
If you think you're smarter than your mama
就能比我聪明吗
because you have an MD...
其实不然
...well, you are not.
介意我把这一幕拍下来吗
You mind if I film this?
一会儿再说吧
Maybe later.
就像我说的
As I was saying,
这里发生的所有事情
nothing goes on in this house
没有你老妈不知道的
your mama does not know about.
天啊 那个人浑身是血
Oh my God, that guy is covered in blood --
注意听讲 孩子们
Eyes and ears on me, people!
跟住
Come on!
我不明白
I don't understand.
部队派你来这里的急诊室工作
The army sent you here to work in the ER.
他们派我来传授
They sent me to pass on what I've learned
我在战场上的经验和本领
and developed in the battlefield.
我仍然在这么做
I'm still doing that.
不只急诊室吗
Just not in the ER?
有时候在急诊室
Well, sometimes in the ER,
大多数情况都在现场
but mostly in the field.
我要是不同意呢
What if I say no?
我不是为你工作的 记得吗
I don't work for you, remember?
是的 你已经跟我说过好多次了
You've reminded me of that a few times, yes.
你还是可以派住院医师跟我出外勤
You'll still send the residents out with me
以进行培训 我会把我知道的都教给他们
to get the training, and I'll teach them what I know.
双赢
It's a win-win.
护理联盟已经投诉了
The paramedics unions have already complained,
-你知道吗 -搞政♥治♥
- you know? - Politics.
相信我 实际工作中
Believe me, down on the ground,
我在这大家都很高兴
people are happy I'm there.
你是洛克萨妮·巴伦苏埃拉
You Roxanne Valenzuela?
坎贝尔医生你好
Hey, Dr. Campbell.
洛克丝 这位是威利斯医生
Rox, this is, uh, Dr. Willis.
巡检的那个 很好
The ride-along guy. Great.
他们真的喜欢你
They really love you.
你怎么能把那个扔了呢
You're not throwing that away.
你看什么呢
What are you looking for?
看看有没有传染病的征兆
Signs of something contagious.
-你们听到了吗 -有人开枪 有人开枪
- Did you hear that? - Shots fired! Shots fired!
我中枪了 正在猛烈交火
I'm pinned and taking heavy gunfire!
比曼大道6100街区
6100 block of Beeman Avenue!
离这只有几个街区的距离
That's just a couple blocks away.
雷顿医生 跟我来
Dr. Leighton! Come with me!
-快点 -等等
- Come on! - Wh-- Wait, wait.
可能会有很多伤员
Could be multiples.
赶紧支援
Send backup now!
我们正在交火 而且我受伤了
We're taking on fire and I'm -- I'm injured!
去吧
Go, go.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
被学校停课的女生
Girls who get suspended from school
是不可以躺在家里整天看视频网站的
don't get to lie around the house watching YouTube videos all day.
认了吧 我们校长就是个混♥蛋♥
Admit it -- my principal's an ass.
我同意
I agree.
但是他是个我们需要联合的混♥蛋♥
But he's an ass that we need on our side.
为什么
Why?
因为福利院要询问他
Because Child and Family Services
你的情况
is going to ask him how you're doing,
而他的回答对于他们衡量
and his answer weighs into their decision
我是否能领养你至关重要 明白吗
as to whether or not I get to adopt you. Understood?
我们需要他
We need him.
所以我就得穿白条条的衣服
So I have to be a candystriper?
是的
Yes.
然后你就能当我老大了
And you're gonna be my boss, then?
不 我不会当你老大
No, I'm not going to be your boss.
他会
He is.
你觉得呕吐怎么样
How do you feel about vomit?
你能把我们送到多近
How close can you get us?
原则上是一个街区的距离
Protocol says stay a block away.
你可以把我们送得更近一些
You can get us closer.
停到那辆红色的卡车后面
Pull up behind that red truck.
就是他 他就是电台里的那个警♥察♥
That's him. That's the cop on the radio.
我的支援哪去了
Where the hell is my backup?!
跟紧我 弯下腰
Stick with me, stay low.
让自己的目标小一些
Make yourself a small target.
我根本也不是个小目标
I am not a small target.
回去
Get back!
我说了 回去
I said get back!
-你中枪了 -我没事
- You've been hit! - I'm fine!
你有事
You're not fine.
安格斯 用赛菲凝处理伤口
Angus, grab the Celox and deal with that wound!
我搭档在那边呢
My partner's out there!
支援怎么还没来
Where the hell is my backup?!
沃尔什 坚持住 哥们
Walsh, hang in there, buddy!
就是个很普通的毒品交易
It was a routine buy.
我们跟着卖♥♥家到这
We followed the seller here.
突然就开始子弹乱飞
All of a sudden, bullets started flying.
收到 反恐特警队还有六分钟能到
Copy! SWAT's six minutes out.
-他撑不到六分钟了 -他必须撑住
- He's not gonna make six minutes. - He has to.
我需要你面对我坐下来
Need you to face me and sit down!
-我们得过去接他 -你疯了吗
- We got to get to him. - Are you crazy?
我们已经近得不能再近了
We are already too close.
这种情况守则上说的非常清楚
The guidelines on this are very clear.
在现场安全以前
Until the situation is scene-safe,
我们应该待在一街区以外
we're supposed to be a block away!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
走
Go!
沃尔什 沃尔什 回答我 哥们
Walsh! Walsh, talk to me, buddy!
雷顿医生 你处理一下他吧
Dr. Leighton, you want to deal with him?
他有一个子弹穿出口形成的弹坑 不好包扎
Guy's got a crater for an exit wound. Won't pack easily.
那我们就得有点创意
Then we've got to get creative.
-什么东西 -3S级皮肤牵张闭合器
- Hell's this? - TopClosure 3S.
基本上就是给裂开状伤口准备的拉链
It's basically a zip tie for a gaping wound.
两边打钉
Staple on each side.
一边一个
One for each --
不好意思 你需要男人说教一番吗
I'm sorry, did you need to mansplain it?
美丽的一天
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah.
上 上
Go, go, go!
不对劲
Something's wrong.
为什么这么安静
Why's it so quiet?
那不是烟
That's not smoke.
我要进去
I'm gonna go in.
怎么了
What is going on?!
你们两个 把他送回天使纪念医院
You two, take him back to Angels.
我们应该等反恐特警队来
We should wait for SWAT.
我们不知道里面什么情况
We have no idea what's in there.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
你们待在这
You stay here.
我进去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
这是芬太尼粉
This is powdered fentanyl.
来 再说一遍
Come on, just say it again.
你哪句没听懂
What part of no do you not understand?
拜托 对着镜头再来一遍
Come on, just once for the camera.
接下来的三年 我就是你们的老妈
For the next three years, I'm your mama.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表