剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
警报级别:绿色
警报级别:黄色
警报级别:红色
警报级别:黑色
警报级别:黑色
放射科
X光室
急诊严重指数
组织型纤溶酶原激活剂
-医生 -今天随时都可以
- Doctor? - Any time today.
各位住院医师大家好
Hello, residents.
洛里斯医生一会就来
Dr. Rorish will be here shortly.
现在 先跟着我
For now, you got me.
我是杰西·萨兰德
I'm Jesse Sallander.
接下来的三年 我就是你们的老妈
For the next three years, I'm your mama.
我是高级急诊室护师 我可以向你们保证
I'm the senior E.R. nurse, and I can promise you
这里发生的所有事情
there's nothing that goes on in this house
没有你老妈不知道的
your mama don't know about.
胆敢有所隐瞒 老妈都会发现
Try hiding something, your mama will find out.
你以为自己有个医学学位
You think you're smarter than your mama
就能比我聪明吗
because you got an M.D.?
其实不然
Well, you are not.
老妈知道你何时在撒谎 何时哭或何时死
Your mama knows when you're lying, crying, or dying,
我的工作不仅是要教会你们辨别对错
And it's not only my job to teach you right from wrong,
还要确保三年后你们离开这里时
but to make sure you don't leave here in three years
不会幻想着自己绝不会犯错
thinking you can do no wrong.
各位 能把那边处理一下吗
Guys, can we clean this up, please?
你是住院医师还是主治医师
You resident or attending?
住院医师第一年 跟你一样
First-year resident, like you.
我叫克丽斯塔
My name's Christa.
马里奥 你在哪实习的
Mario. Where'd you intern?
加州大学洛杉矶分校
UCLA.
付不起学费啊
Can't beat the tuition, right?
不知道 我是纽约大学
Wouldn't know. NYU.
我要到你这个年纪才能付清贷款
I'll be paying off loans till I'm your age.
谢谢了
Thank you.
每年有成千上万个像你们这样的新晋医生
Thousands of newly minted doctors like yourself apply every year
申请来这所医疗圣殿学习急诊医学
to learn emergency medicine in the civic cathedral,
也就是你们接下来要进入的地方
which you are about to enter.
这里 就是你们来这儿的原因
This is why you're here.
全国最知名的医疗机构
The most famous strip of hospital real estate in the nation,
国内急诊医学的起源地
where emergency medicine was born,
特勤局也在本院为美国总统预留了床位
where The Secret Service reserves a trauma bed
特勤局也在本院为美国总统预留了床位
for the president of the United States
以备总统莅临洛杉矶时之用
when he is in Los Angeles.
这是天使纪念医院的创伤一室
This is Trauma-1, Angels Memorial.
沿着周边的这些小隔间叫做「边床」
These stalls around the perimeter, which we call the Sides,
用于救治那些暂时还不会死的患者
are for the patients who put off dying for a few minutes.
这边呢
And then this here,
是供那些分分钟都可能会断气的病患所用
this is for the ones who are trying to die on you right this second.
这里 女士们先生们
This, ladies and gentlemen,
就是「主战场」了
is center stage.
人们来这里只有一个原因
People come here for one reason and one reason only --
来实现最后的奇迹
to get one last miracle.
在老妈的地盘上 有一条首要规则
Now, in your mama's house, there is a number-one rule,
而为了让你们遵守这一规则
and in order that you properly obey this number-one rule,
什么白♥痴♥的问题都可以来问我
ask me all the questions you think are stupid.
为什么 因为老爸会让你们怕得不敢发问
Why? Because you're gonna be too afraid to ask daddy.
所以为了不违反首要规则 最好来问我
So better to ask me than to violate the number-one rule,
也就是 任何情况下 你们都不许
which is that you are not, under any circumstances,
在我的地盘上搞死「客人」
allowed to kill a guest in my house.
如果他是老妈 那谁是老爸
If he's mama, who's daddy?
门口有人
Somebody's at the door!
小弟送货来了 跑起来
Homeboy drop-off! Let's move!
那就是老爸
That's daddy.
拿上手套 跟我走
Grab some gloves, follow me.
「小弟送货」是什么意思
What the hell's a homeboy drop-off?
小混混把受伤成员留在了过道上
Gangbangers leave their wounded on the sidewalk.
杰西 把门铃♥声♥关了吧
Jesse put up a doorbell.
「小弟送货」 种族歧视啊
"Homeboy drop-off"? That sounds racist.
他们取的名字 不是我们
They gave it that name, not us.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是怎么了
What the hell?
大家一起来 快点
Keep it together! Come on!
前座伤者大出血 检查下后座
Got a heavy bleeder up front. Check the back.
后面没人
Back's empty.
颈部中枪 动脉撕裂
Gunshot wound to the neck, obliterated carotid.
他失去了一半的血
He's lost half his volume here.
杰西 我们得把他抬出来
Jesse, we got to get him out of here.
-快把轮床放到他身下 -走
- Let's get the gurney underneath him, please. - Go.
好了 你去另一边
All right, you -- get over there on the other side
用脚踹一下
and push with both legs.
一 二 三 走
One, two, three... go!
把他抬起来 小心他的头
Put him up. Watch his head.
再一次 开始吧
One more time. Let's go.
一 二 三 走
One, two, three, go!
好了 你去前面
All right, you, ride up top.
我去吧
I can do it.
你上去
Get up there.
好了 小心 小心
All right, careful, careful.
把你的手指放在我手指那里 找到了吗
Put your finger down where my finger is, right?
感觉到那个像小虫子一样扭来扭去的东西了吗
You feel that little thing wiggling around like a worm trying to get away?
那是颈动脉
Okay, that's the carotid artery.
现在这个人的命就按在你的手指之下了
Your finger is now the only thing keeping that man alive.
好 走吧
Okay, go.
在这里 生命是按秒来计的
Life is measured here in split seconds.
稍有犹豫 患者就会死
Hesitate, and people die.
我需要进行抽吸
I'm gonna need some suction.
艾拉 艾拉 准备环甲膜穿刺通气
Ella, Ella. Call a T.T.A.
杰西 给血库打电♥话♥
Jesse, call the blood bank.
告诉他们我需要六到八个单位 再通知手术室
Tell them I need 6 to 8 units and notify the O.R.
收到
Copy that.
去一层
Off to level 1.
枪伤患者 男性
All right. Got a gunshot wound, male.
有一处伤口 不确定其他地方还有没有
One hole. I don't know if there's more.
NVP水凝胶 马上
N.V.P. now!
注射依托咪酯快速麻醉诱导 二十毫克
R.S.I. etomidate. 20 milligrams.
琥珀酰胆碱140 听我口令再推
Sux 140, please. Push it on my mark.
药物准备完毕
Meds are ready.
现在推注吧
Push it now, please.
好了 你现在可以下来了
Okay. Okay, now's a good time to get down.
-快点快点 -收到
- Come on, come on. - Copy that.
需要我去实验室
Do you want me to get the labs
去做血型检测和交叉配血吗
for transfusion type and cross match?
不用 你来接手做心肺复苏吧
No, but you can take over CPR.
但是他失血很严重
But the blood loss is critical.
看他的脉搏 医生
Look at his pulse, doctor.
他的心脏需要外力帮助
This man's heart needs assistance.
停止按压 进行插管
Stop compressions so we can intubate.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You got it? - Yeah.
谁能告诉我为什么该伤患不能输
Who can tell me why this patient cannot be transfused
相同血型或是交叉配型的血
with type and cross-match blood?
有谁知道
Anyone?
因为这需要一个小时 他等不了一个小时了
'cause it takes an hour. He doesn't have an hour.
他需要O型阴性血 现在已经有了
He needs O-neg, which is here now.
谢谢你 杰西
Thank you, Jesse.
但这是六个单位已经不少了
But six units? That's a lot of blood.
等他缝合好了 他失去的血量会比这还多
By the time he gets sewn up, he'll have lost that and more.
等等 她说得对
Hang on. She's right.
没错
Yeah.
血管外科医生需要一个小时
It's gonna take a vascular surgeon an hour
才能修复好血管 他撑不了一小时的
to replace that vessel, and he doesn't have an hour.
他连十分钟都撑不住
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表