剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
But in real life, when push came to shove --
-你推人躲开了 -阿维拉医生
- You pushed and you shoved. - Dr. Avila.
他确实是那样做的
That's literally what he did.
没人知道在同样情况下
No one knows how any of us would react
会做出什么反应 重点是她受伤
in the same situation. Point is, it's not your fault
-不能怪你 -就是怪你
- that that woman got hurt. - Yes, it is.
够了 阿维拉医生
That's enough, Dr. Avila.
洛根 你好好休息吧
Now, Logan, I want you to get some rest, okay?
今天遭了那么大罪
You've had a tough day.
阿维拉医生 借一步说话
Dr. Avila, a word, please.
你刚才是在干什么
You wanna tell me what you're doing in there?
说实话而已
I'm just telling the truth.
不不 你生气了 这才是实话
No. No, you're angry. That's the truth.
董事会看了你的纪录片 他们不喜欢
The board saw your movie, and they didn't like it.
你觉得我会在乎吗
You think I care what they think?
你在乎你父亲怎么看
You care what your father thinks.
基恩医生 怎么了
Dr. Kean, what's going on?
你很烫 应该发烧了 哪里疼吗
You feel hot. I think you have a fever. Any pain?
-没有 -你父母呢
- Not really. - Where are your parents?
他们烦死我了
They were driving me crazy.
我让他们买♥♥咖啡去了 怎么了
I sent them for coffee. Why?
-很严重吗 -凯芮 我会弄清原因
- Is it bad? - Listen, Keri, I'm gonna figure this out,
但我得检查一下是不是羊水破了
but I need to check to see if your water broke.
你很棒 会感觉到一点压力
You're doing great. You're gonna feel a little pressure.
-可能感染了 -增加输液量了吗
- Possible infection. - Did you increase fluids?
-这是第三升的量了 -深呼吸
- She's on her third liter. - Hey. Deep breaths.
你想好名字了吗
Do you have a name picked out yet?
想好了 但你会笑我的
I do. But you're gonna laugh.
我一个姑娘却叫诺雅 试试看
I'm a girl named Noa. Try me.
百丽琳
Peregrine.
我知道很奇怪 但这是姓
I know it's crazy, but it's a family name,
我还挺喜欢的
and I sort of love it.
很好听
It's beautiful.
树状结晶
Ferning.
从这个可以看出这是羊水
That tells me that this is amniotic fluid
你的羊水确实破了
and your water did break.
所以得给你注射抗生素 给你输液
So we need to start you on antibiotics and fluids
然后尽快帮你生产
and deliver this baby sooner rather than later.
她没事吗 -她没事
But is she okay? - She's fine.
只是准备好跟你见面了
She's just... ready to meet you.
我会去通知你父母
I'll go find your parents and let 'em know.
好 只是我妈又有理由说「早跟你说了」
Good. It's just another reason for my mom to say I told you so.
她要当外婆了 会很高兴的
She's gonna be a grandma. She'll be thrilled.
你们咨♥询♥过外科医生了
So you consulted with the surgeon,
听说你还没下决定
I hear you're still trying to decide.
我女儿觉得风险太高了
My daughter thinks it's just too risky
-化疗不用开刀 -她其实说得对
- and chemo is less invasive. - Well, she's right, actually.
你害怕了 我懂
You're scared, and I get it.
去年我哥哥也陷入了昏迷 而只有我
My brother was in a coma last year, and I was alone,
不同意所有人的想法
fighting with everyone in the room
因为他们只想保守治疗
because they wanted to be safe.
但我选择了冒险治疗 而我是对的
But I chose the aggressive course, and I was right.
你是说你很幸运
You mean you were lucky.
至少做化疗 我们还能控制得住走向
Least with chemo, we know exactly what we're getting.
手术只有很小的风险
There are minimal downsides to surgery.
我们可以修复你母亲的大脑
We can repair your mother's brain.
她会安然无恙 她的琴技不会有丝毫影响
She'll still be her, and her gift will still be intact.
没法保证啊
You can't say that for sure.
但化疗只能让肿瘤变小
But with chemo, we can only shrink the tumor.
没法让她重新弹琴
We cannot give her back her ability to play.
宝贝 弹琴真的对我很重要
Honey, that's really important to me.
不能弹琴 我只会感觉一无是处
I feel lost without being able to play.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
对我来说你不是
To me, you're not
伟大的天才钢琴家维琪·马克维斯
the great and talented Vicky Markwith.
-你是我妈 -这跟感情无关 这是科学
- You're my mom. - This isn't about emotion. This is science.
20年前我们没法治好你妈 但现在我们能
20 years ago, we couldn't cure your mother, but now we can.
我们可以提供一切她所需要的治疗
We can give her everything she wants.
如果选择化疗 你就葬送了你母亲
With chemo, you are dooming your mother's chance
再次弹奏钢琴的可能性
to ever play the piano again.
但如果做了手术 她的性命和才华都能保住
But with this surgery, she will have it all.
亲爱的 我要试试看
Sweetheart, I'm gonna try.
我们手术室见
See you in there.
稍等一下 移除脑瘤的最小伤害
I'm sorry, minimal downsides to removing a brain tumor?
化疗并不是能治愈的方法
Chemotherapy isn't a cure.
要是有人要夺走你作为医生的能力呢
What if someone took away your ability to be a doctor?
我宁可和我的家人享受天伦之乐
I would rather spend time with my family
也不愿意冒这样的险
than take a risk like this.
可是你不是我也不是她 关键是她想要什么
Well, you're not me or her. It's what she wants.
因为你已经说服她了
Because you convinced her.
我只是帮我的病人做出正确的选择
I helped my patient make the right choice.
安格斯
Angus...
-你确定你还好吗 -没事
- Are you sure you're okay? - Yeah, yeah.
大概吧
Sort of.
或许我们念出来效果会更好
Maybe it'd be better if we just said it out loud.
我来读马克斯 你读艾瑞尔
I'll be Max, and you do Ariel.
这样会更好吗
That's better?
我不知道 我是说反正也不能更糟糕了
I don't know. I mean, it can't be any worse.
-从这开始 -好吧 笑滚地
- Uh, there. - Okay, uh, "Roflamayo."
我完全不知道那是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
笑得滚在地上 大家都知道什么意思
R-O-F-L-M-A-O. Everybody knows what that means.
再试一次 进入角色读
Oh. Um, well, try again. Into character.
你在西伯利亚过得怎么样
"How's it going over in Siberia?"
绝壁冷死了 冰锥表情
"Freezing. Duh." Icicle emoji.
-南极洲那里怎么样 -很暖 暖和极了
- "How about Antarctica?" - "Warm. Very warm."
「#全球变暖是真的」 TAT
"#globalwarmingisreal." Crying face emoji.
他很搞笑
He was funny.
是的 你还好吗
He was. You okay?
我们继续吧
Let's keep going.
港真 有点紧张
"T-B-H. Low-key nervous"
家庭聚会而已
"It's a house party."
大家都很好相处 尤其是乔伊
"Everyone's super chill. Joy's the best."
乔伊的男朋友看着像30岁
"Joy's boyfriend is, like, 30,"
他还带了把刀去
"and he carries a knife?"
乔伊的包有问题 艾米丽好像也这么想
"Joy's totes sketch. Emily seems to think so, too""
-什么 谁是乔伊 -不知道
- What? Who's Joy? - I have no idea.
继续 艾米丽走了 什么 后面没有了
Keep going. "Emily's going." What -- and then it stops.
就这些
That's it.
你一定会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
是时候醒过来了
It's time to wake up.
这个外科医生是名一星上将
So this surgeon is a one-star general
你之前飞越了半个州来见他
you flew halfway across the state to see...
但你现在却认为他百分百错了
and now you're saying he's all wrong.
我只想救活我的朋友
Just trying to save my friend.
你的朋友
Your friend?
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我就当你默认了
I'm gonna take that as a yes.
她什么时候能醒过来
When's she supposed to wake up?
很快了
Soon.
怎么回事
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可没多少时间 有人一定会听到声响
Well, you don't have much time. Somebody had to have heard that.
她不需要那么多时间 几分钟就够了
She doesn't need much time. Just a few more minutes,
之后她就能自主呼吸了
and she's gonna be able to breathe on her own.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
-气管被堵住了 -听起来不妙
- There's an obstruction. - Sounds bad.
没事的 只是因为插管时间太长了
It's okay. It's just being on the vent too long.
她的肺炎更严重了 没事的 没事的
Her pneumonia's worse. It's okay, it's okay.
-插管里有黏液而已 -她看起来不太好
- Just mucus in the tube. - She doesn't look okay.
你知道那个护士一定会去叫骑兵来
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表