剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
迦勒
Caleb!
爸爸
Daddy!
他一定吓坏了
He must be so scared!
我不能离开迦勒
I can't leave Caleb!
-我需要帮助 -爸爸
- I need help! - Daddy.
我爸爸在这吗
Is my daddy here?
♪ We will ♪
我爸爸在哪
Where's my daddy?
♪ Oh, we will ♪
♪ Step out of the light ♪
♪ And live like shadows ♪
爸爸
Daddy!
他吸入了一点烟尘 但会没事的
There's a little smoke inhalation, but he's gonna be fine.
♪ Be no trouble ♪
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
♪ Feeds your fire ♪
♪ Flames grow higher and I won't ♪
我爱你 迦勒
I love you, Caleb.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ No, I won't ♪
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
第一轮我请
First round's on me.
我去不了
I can't.
不是吧 哪怕我们刚经历过这样一天
Really? With the kind of a day we just had?
我跟姨妈说好去看她
I told my aunt I'd stop by.
那估计我得自己喝了
Guess I'm drinking by myself.
回家吧 伊森
Go home, Ethan.
泰伦斯如果失去了儿子
Terrence would have never been the same
将会天翻地覆
if he had lost his son.
放你父亲一马
Cut your dad some slack.
此刻他就在那里
He's there now.
在努力
He's trying.
你当真 他们会把我们记录在案
Are you serious? They're gonna write us up?
法官会听说我做的事
The judge is gonna hear about what I did?
别担心 我不会让这事危及你的收养
Don't worry. I won't let it jeopardize your adoption.
-怎么做 -你不能继续在这工作了
- How? - Well...you'll have to stop working here.
-什么 不 -艾瑞尔 这是个
- What? No. - Ariel, it's one --
不 我今天搞砸了 但我必须留在这
No, I messed up today, but I have to stay here.
是吗 为什么
You do? Why?
因为我想成为一名医生
Because I want to be a doctor.
你之前从没告诉过我
You never told me that before.
因为我之前从没感受到过
Because I never felt that before.
好吧 但是
Well, okay, but, uh...
艾瑞尔 亲爱的你没事吧 怎么了
Ariel, honey, are you okay? What is it?
我这两天呼气和吸气有些困难
I've been having trouble breathing on and off for two days,
今天开始发烧
and then fevers started today.
我呼吸间几乎喘不上气
I can hardly catch my breath between breathing.
肺炎
Pneumonia.
哔 错了 百日咳
Beep! Wrong. Pertussis.
百日咳是肺炎的一种
Pertussis is a kind of pneumonia.
不 你不够具体 不好意思
No, you're not specific. I'm sorry.
你又没要求我具体
You didn't ask me to be specific.
你觉得医委会在乎吗 别找借口
Do you think the medical board will care? No excuses.
想去赫克托酒吧吗 两人一份炸玉米饼
Wanna go to Hector's? Two for one tacos.
不知道 我在楼上工作
I don't know. I work upstairs now.
行了 是我犯浑
Hey, I was a jerk.
好吗 我白♥痴♥ 我蠢蛋
Okay? An idiot. Imbecile.
另外
And, uh...
我想打听下那个谁怎么样了
I do wanna hear how it went with, uh...
你知道的
you know who.
雷顿医生 进来
Dr. Leighton, get in here.
只不过现在不是时候
Just not right now.
是啊
Yeah.
好好的
Hey...be cool.
别说话 坐下
Don't say anything. Just sit down.
我女儿在一次野外考察时晕倒了
My daughter collapsed during a field trip.
她被送去医院
They took her to the hospital.
她孤身一人 求我过去
She was alone, begging me to come,
但在有另一名主治医生替班之前
but I couldn't leave the hospital
我不能离开医院
until another attending surgeon could cover me.
所以同时 她打给了她妈妈
So in the meantime, she called her mom.
她几年没跟费利西娅见面或说话了
She hasn't seen or talked to Felicia in years.
我甚至不知道艾米丽有她电♥话♥
I didn't even know Emily had her number.
但这就是工作 对吧
But that's the job, right?
「不造成伤害」
Do no harm
高于一切
above all.
即使会给别处造成伤害
Even if it causes harm somewhere else.
♪ All that was lost ♪
看上去不像你灭的火
Doesn't look like you put the fire out.
♪ Through all that was broken ♪
♪ I'll find a way to make up for your pain ♪
♪ And I know it's hard to rebuild these ruins ♪
倒成就了这美极了的傍晚
Does make for one hell of a sunset.
野火的又一大好处
Another rare upside of wildfires.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
如果你是想劝我
If you're gonna try to talk me out
别把这地方卖♥♥掉
of putting the place up for sale...
我们现在能不说这个吗
Can we not talk about that right now?
♪ We will ♪
♪ Oh, we will ♪
你还有那个吗
You got another one of those?
♪ Step out of the light ♪
冰柜里
Cooler.
♪ And live like shadows ♪
♪ And where you go, I'll follow ♪
♪ And I won't ♪
最近过得好吗 老爸
How you doing, Dad?
♪ No, I won't ♪
♪ Let this fire go out ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表