剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Of course. You ride.
我的技术也高人一筹
And I'm also a better driver
因为出意外的时候 没有四扇车窗以及
because I don't have four doors and a roof to protect me
车顶保护我
when things go south.
早饭吃韩国菜吗
Huh. Korean for breakfast?
我拒绝
Hard pass.
小心点 不然你就是冒犯我的「姨母」
Watch it, or you'll offend my Emo.
-谁 -姨母 韩语中「小姨」的意思
- Who? - Emo. It means "Auntie" in Korean.
但我知道 我们更像姐妹 对吧
But I know -- we look more like sisters, right?
双胞胎
Twins.
威利斯医生 这位是我的小姨在恩
Uh, Dr. Willis, meet my aunt Jae Eun.
幸会
It's a pleasure.
他好帅啊
He's so handsome.
想来点泡菜吗
Would you like some kimchi?
发酵的卷心菜
It's fermented cabbage.
味道比听上去好多了
It tastes better than it sounds.
也可能更糟 可能算得上快餐
Could be worse -- could be an MRE.
很好吃
That's delicious.
和空气一样
Same as air.
泡菜就跟空气一样
Kimchi -- it's the same as air.
活着就需要它
You need it to live.
有的村里 犯罪的惩罚就是
In some villages, the punishment for a crime
蹲大牢或者不准吃泡菜
is jail or no kimchi.
谁都说不准哪个更残忍♥
Everyone wonders which is worse.
怎么了
What is it?
我只是在想丹妮卡说的话
I'm just thinking about something the girl, Danica, said --
她问她的继父会不会死
asking whether her stepdad was gonna die.
每天会有人问二十遍谁会不会活下去
People ask us 20 times a day whether someone's gonna live.
但这个问题不一样吧
Well, that's a different question, isn't it?
我改天再来
I'm gonna take a rain check.
能帮我打个包吗
Could you put that in a box or something for me?
我喜欢他
I like him.
你可以随便翻看 小子
You can look it over all you want, kid.
字是不会变的
The words ain't gonna change.
你被起诉过吗
You ever been sued?
三十次后我就不数了
I lost track after 30.
一出事 他们就会找人兴师问罪
Yeah, something goes bad, they always looking for somebody to blame.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
最不应该的就是被其分心
Worst thing you can do is let it distract you.
别听他的 兄弟
Don't listen to him, bro.
这不是一起普通的诉讼案子 懂吗
This isn't just another lawsuit, all right?
这事关一名牺牲的警♥察♥和电视上他那悲恸的遗孀
This is a dead hero cop and his devastated telegenic widow.
你得找个律师
You need a lawyer.
你有认识的吗
You have one?
我家有个家庭律师
My family's got a guy on retainer.
我们处理那位警♥察♥的方式没错 对吧
We did the right thing with that cop, didn't we?
他不做CT扫描
He refused the CT.
不知道 或许我们说得不够清楚
I don't know, maybe we didn't make it clear enough
可能的结果
what the consequences could be.
我们
We?
这是你的事 兄弟 我只是一年级
That's on you, bro. I'm just a first-year.
医生 我的手臂疼死了
Doctor, my arm is killing me.
我猜猜看 疼到极点了吗
Uh, let me guess -- 10 out of 10?
对
Yeah.
我不知道你记得多少
I don't know how much you remember.
你砸伤自己的手 就为确保能拿到处方药
You smash your own hand to make sure you get a prescription?
-骗人的把戏不错啊 -也是没办法的办法
- It's a good hustle. - Well, you do what you got to do.
我什么时候能出去
When can I get out of here?
暂时出不了
Not for a while.
你得了感染性心内膜炎
You have something called infective endocarditis.
用不干净的针头注射的瘾君子常见的病
It's common with addicts who use dirty needles to shoot up.
等组织培养结果出来了才能完善你的治疗方案
We need to wait for cultures to come back to refine your treatment.
在此期间 我可以给你推荐一个康复项目
But in the meantime, maybe I can refer you to a program.
我没兴趣
Yeah, I'm not interested in that.
给我点止疼的就行
Just give me something for the pain.
给你非甾体抗炎药
I can give you an NSAID.
就像对瘾君子有用一样
As good as it gets for a junkie.
沙维提医生
Dr. Savetti.
你以为什么都知道吗 医生
You think you got all the answers, Doctor?
我比你以为的更了解你
I know you better than you think.
我也戒了好几年
I was clean, too, for a couple years.
我做了康复项目
I worked the program,
找回了人生 开始做生意
I got my life back, I started a business,
后来某个打电♥话♥的小伙子追尾了我
and then some teenager on his phone rear-ends me,
医生在急诊室给了我止疼药
and they give me pain meds in the E.R.
我忍♥了三天没吃开的药
I didn't fill up the script for three days,
但是疼得很厉害
but the pain was bad,
于是脑子里有小小的声音在说
and this little voice in my head said,
「搞什么 吃了那么多苦头
"What the hell? After all this time...
如果你被炒了 或是升职了
If you get fired or, hell, you get a promotion
或是妹子甩了你
or your girl leaves you,
就因为某个打电♥话♥的小子追尾了你」
some kid talking on his phone rear-ends you..."
你或许觉得自己比我强
You may think you're better than me,
但你完全体会不到我的感受
but you're one life event away from being where I am.
她有你这个姐姐很幸运
She's lucky to have you as a big sister.
她需要我
She needs me.
为什么
And why is that?
能呼吸一下吗
Can you take a breath for me?
你为什么把我丈夫转走
Why did you move my husband?
为了安全考虑
It was a safety issue.
是那个人先打他的
That other man hit him first.
你的丈夫袭击了另一位病患
Your husband assaulted another patient.
你继父一切都好吧
Is everything okay with your stepfather?
很好
Yeah.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be scared.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我不在场 请不要跟我女儿说话
Please don't talk to my daughter without me present.
丹妮卡 过来
Danica, come here.
能把我们推到他的病房♥吗
Can you move us to his room, please?
乔琳娜该跟她父亲待在一起
I -- Jolene should be with her father,
-我应该 -他不是她的父亲
- and I should be -- - He's not her father.
-我不想又跟你说这些 -他不是
- I'm not doing this with you again. - He's not!
好 你跟他结婚 并不代表他就是我们的父亲
Okay, just because you married him doesn't make him our father.
看看她 妈妈
Look at her, Mom.
看看他干了什么 你都不当回事
Look what he did, and y-you don't even care!
丹妮卡
Danica.
谢谢
Thank you.
「牢骚鬼」
"Grouchy"?
这昵称真有意思
That's a funny nickname.
我们是一对不满者
We're a couple of malcontents.
他叫我「奥斯卡」 我叫她「牢骚鬼」
He calls me Oscar, I call him Grouchy.
-真可爱 -不总是如此
- Cute. - It wasn't always.
我们做了好几次治疗
We've been going to couples therapy.
什么感觉
What's that like?
没事
It's okay.
很艰难
Um, it's hard work.
治疗师说如果感觉要发火了
Therapist said whenever things were gonna boil over,
某个人就该去开车兜风
one of us should go for a drive.
所以陶德才会开车上路
That's why Todd was on the road.
要一直有敢于说对不起的勇气
You always think you're gonna be able to say you're sorry.
在可以的时候 就要说出
Say what you feel when you feel it
内心的感受
while you can.
-他都知道 -他得醒来我才能告诉他
- He knows. - He needs to wake up so I can tell him.
她丈夫没事吧
Is her husband okay?
还在做手术
He's still in surgery.
乔琳娜的肺音正常
Jolene's lungs sound good.
应该很快可以给她拔管了
We should be able to extubate her soon.
之前丹妮卡也曾是我的小公主
One day, Danica was my little princess, too.
突然他的心里就只有社交媒体和流行的梗
And then suddenly, all she cared about was Instagram and memes.
我们离婚让她很难接受
The divorce was hard on her.
她现在还很难接受我们的新家庭
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表