剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第八集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
天使医院 我是51小队 有一个小男孩
Angels, this is unit 51. We've got a young boy coming in
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
可能有腐蚀性吸入 正送往贵院
with a possible caustic ingestion.
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
他呼吸困难 预计两分钟到达
He's having difficulty breathing. ETA two minutes.
天啊 快来救命啊
Oh, my God. Please, help!
别担心 宝贝 我们来照顾他
Don't worry, sweetheart. We got him. We got him.
-什么情况 -道格·凯斯勒 八岁
- What do you got? - Doug Kessler, 8 years old,
他姐姐发现他用吸管喝沸水
sister found him in severe respiratory distress
之后出现严重的呼吸窘迫
after ingesting boiling water through a straw.
他为什么那么做
Why would he do that?
他说他在网上看过
He said he saw it on the Internet or something.
他被自己的分泌物弄窒息了 需要插管
He's choking on his own secretions. We need to intubate,
马上把他送到中♥央♥抢救区
and we need to get him to Center Stage now.
没事 有我们呢
Hey, we got him.
阿维拉医生 你看到什么了 告诉我
What do you see, Dr. Avila? Talk to me.
我不知道 肿得太厉害了
I-I don't know. There's too much swelling.
-继续尝试 -什么情况
- Okay, well, keep trying. - What do we got?
严重的食道热损伤
We got severe thermal damage on the esophagus.
看看X光片
Let me see the X-ray.
-插管怎么样了 -快好了
- How's that intubation going? - Oh, I'm almost there.
血氧饱和降到75%
Oxygen sat down 75%.
我就快好了 给我点时间好吗
I'm almost there. Give me a second, all right?
他没有时间了 让开
He doesn't have a second. Move.
好了
Here we go.
纵隔气肿 食道撕裂
Pneumomediastinum. He ruptured his esophagus.
他需要马上手术 父母在哪里
He needs the OR now. Where are the parents?
-他们还没到这 -走
- They are not here yet. - Let's go.
让一下 快走 快点
Move, move, move, move, move, move.
孩子妈妈的电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Mother's phone goes straight to voicemail.
我给她的办公室留了言
I left a few messages at her office.
-我会继续联♥系♥的 -他们带他去哪
- I'll keep trying. - Where are they taking him?
去手术室 你弟弟需要通过手术修复喉咙
To the OR. Your brother needs surgery to repair his throat.
他们能修复好吗
Will they be able to fix it?
我对此很乐观
I'm staying positive,
我希望你也能保持乐观 好吗
and I want you to stay positive, too, okay?
-好的 -宝贝 过来
- Okay. - Oh, honey. Come here.
没关系
It's okay.
家就是家
沙维提 你要连续三天
Hey, Savetti, this is three days in a row
跟我们一起出勤 是什么支撑了你
you've been on the rig with us. What gives?
干本职工作还需要理由吗
I gotta have a reason to do my job?
我的意思是说
I'm just saying it's been a minute
你出外勤才刚刚开始
since you've been on a ridealong.
说点有盼头的话 什么话都行
Will you say something hopeful? Anything.
纯粹一如大溪地蓝色 明艳仿若埃及的黄色
Pure as Tahitian blue, bright as Egyptian tan,
-被女性的颜色治愈 -威利斯
- cured by a woman's hue. - Willis.
换来男性灵魂的一声叹息
A sigh from the soul of man.
你看什么呢
What are you lookin' at?
我爸 他找了个房♥产经纪人
He got a realtor. My dad.
为了我弟弟的房♥子
For my brother's house.
-你要卖♥♥掉吗 -不
- You gonna sell? - No.
他想要的 就是一个家
It's all he wanted, was a home.
本来是想让我来实现这个愿望
Would've wanted me to finish it.
那你就应该去实现
Then that's what you should do.
15分队 15分队
Squad 15, squad 15.
两艘船在圣佩德罗的比曼码头相撞
Two boat crash at Beaman's Wharf in San Pedro.
多人受伤
Multiple injuries.
我讨厌船
I hate boats.
西伯利亚那边怎么样
冻死了 你们南极洲怎么样
暖和 非常暖和 全球变暖是真的
我得去工作了
Um, I have to go to work.
好吧
Okay...
开始吧
All right, let's go.
我来负责伤势轻的
All right, I'll take the walking wounded.
你负责拖网渔船
You take the trawler.
-哪个是拖网渔船 -着火的那个
- Which one's the trawler? - The one on fire.
别动
All right. Hey, hey, hey.
我爸需要帮助 他在包租船上被压住了
My dad -- he needs help. He's on the charter. He's pinned.
-拖网渔船太快了 快帮帮他 -我来
- The trawler came in too fast. You gotta help him! - I got it.
先生 你能听到我说话吗 先生
Hey, sir? Sir, can you hear me? Sir?
你叫什么名字 先生
All right, what is your name, sir?
拉森 乔纳森·拉森上校
Lars. Captain Jonathan Larssen.
好
Good.
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
我们会找到她的 但是现在
Okay, we're gonna find her, but right now,
我们得把你从这弄出去
we need to get you out of here.
我需要一个消防员
I'm gonna need a firefighter over here!
我这有一个
I got one up here!
脉搏微弱
Shallow pulse.
帮我把他弄下来 送他回天使医院
Help me get him down. Gotta get him back to Angels.
一 二
One, two...
好消息
Here's the good news.
我可以把它弄出来 不会割断动脉
I can take this out without severing the artery.
-你能行吗 -不是很行
- You good with that? - Not really,
但是你无论如何都会把它弄出来吧
but you're gonna do it anyway, aren't you?
来 咬住这个
Okay, bite down on that.
咱们走 这边不安全
Let's go. It's not safe here.
这还有人吗
Is anyone else up here?!
这边
Over here!
这是洛杉矶港...
This is the Los Angeles Port...
伙计们 有个人落水了
Hey, guys, there's someone in the water!
所有快艇 请远离这片水域
All marine craft, please stay clear of the area.
威利斯
Willis!
等一下 等等 我妈在哪
Wait a minute, wait, wait, wait, where's my mom?
-你妈妈在船上吗 -是的
- Your mom was in the boat? - Yes.
威利斯 船在漏油
Willis, the boat's leaking fuel!
在这等一下 别动
Wait here. Stay there.
那就是她 那是我妈
That's her. That's my mom.
不 让我去救她
No! Let me get her.
-不 -别拦着我
- No. No. - Get off of me!
-太晚了 -不
- Too late. Too late! - No!
我妻子在哪
Where's my wife?
她没事吧
Is she okay?
我们现在需要担心的是你
We need to worry about you right now.
萨莉
Hi, Sally.
道格还在手术
So Doug is still in surgery,
还得一阵子我们才能知道情况
and we won't know anything for a little while.
你们联♥系♥上我妈妈了吗
Did you talk to my mom yet?
还没有
Not yet.
她上班的时候不能接电♥话♥
She can't answer the phone while she's working.
我希望她能快点过来
I hope she gets here soon.
我肯定她会的
I'm sure she will.
很遗憾 她已经去世了
Listen, I'm sorry. She's gone.
我得去帮你父亲
I gotta go help your father.
别让他知道你母亲的事 好吗
Do not tell him about your mother, okay?
-你说什么呢 -你能明白我的意思吗
- What are you talking about? - Do you understand what I'm saying?
威利斯 能过来帮帮我吗
Willis! Can I get some help over here?!
现在别说 别说
Not now, okay? Not now.
股动脉没有脉搏 绞车把他的骨盆压碎了
No femoral pulse. This winch is crushing his pelvis.
但是他的臀上部仍有循环
But he still has circulation north of his hips.
我们会把你弄出来的 先生
We're gonna get you out of here, sir.
你们怎么能把1200磅的钢从他身上拿开
I -- how are you gonna get a 1,200-pound piece of steel off him?
振作点 查理
Get it together, Charlie.
这个桅杆还连在另一艘船上
Okay, this mast is still attached to the other boat.
洛杉矶消防局会把设备割断 把它抬起来
LAFD is gonna have to cut the arm and lift it out.
那个时候 血液就会都涌向下部
But when they do, all that circulation's gonna run south,
他会昏迷
he's gonna code.
查理 要确保你妈没事
Charlie, make sure your mom's okay.
照我说的做
Just do what I tell ya!
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表