剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
♪ And I wanna get it through to you ♪
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
妈妈
Mom.
他在家调养可以恢复的吧
But he'll recover at home?
妈妈 走吧 我想走了
Mom, let's go. I want to leave.
着什么急
Hey. What's the rush?
勇敢一点
Warrior.
能不能 能不能让我们单独谈谈
Could -- could you wait outside?
不 我要说给所有人听
No, I want everyone to hear this.
我不想让他回家
I don't want you to come home.
不是一周 是永远不要回去
Not in a week, not ever.
注意你的态度 小妮子
You watch your tone, young lady.
你知道那位女士的丈夫怎么样了吗
Do you even know what happened to that woman's husband?
你知道吗
Do you?
他死了
He's dead!
这都是你造成的 是你
Y-You did that! Okay, you --
我不想再在家里看到你 你永远别回来
I-I never want you in our house again, ever!
你的家里
Your house?
你怎么跟你♥爸♥说话的 小贱♥人♥
You can't talk to your father that way, you little bitch.
你算个什么东西
Who do you think you are?!
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter!
今天有人因你而死
You killed someone today.
♪破碎的家♪
♪ A broken home ♪
你回不了家了
You're not coming home.
♪破碎的心♪
♪ A broken heart ♪
你会进监狱
You're going to jail.
♪孤独又害怕♪
♪ Isolated and afraid ♪
♪敞开怀抱 迎接这场突袭♪
♪ Open up, this a raid ♪
有我在呢 没事的
I got you. It's okay.
别怕
You are safe, okay?
♪让我走进你的心♪
♪ And I wanna get it through to you ♪
没事了
It's okay.
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
真勇敢
Warrior.
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
跟我来
Hey, come with me.
♪每一个夜晚♪
♪ Every night ♪
干什么
Why?
♪我经历同样的苦痛♪
♪ I stand in your place ♪
等等
Wait up!
♪每一滴泪水 每一滴泪水♪
♪ Every tear, every tear ♪
♪滑落每张脸颊♪
♪ On every face ♪
♪一样苦涩♪
♪ Tastes the same ♪
表停在了8点45分
It stopped at 8:45.
12个小时以前 一切都结束了
12 hours ago, time ended for me.
如果是那样反而会好受些 我懂
It would feel better if it did. I know.
你要向前看
You have to carry on.
你的血液化验结果出来了
I got your bloodwork back.
我知道你为什么会崩溃
I know why you collapsed.
你怀孕了
You're pregnant.
我检测了两次 错不了
I tested it twice to be sure.
已经六周了
You're six weeks along.
我们已经试了很长时间了 可就是
We tried for so long, and it didn't --
我们以为
So we thought --
你的身体里孕育着他的一部分生命
He left you a part of himself...
你要像爱他一样爱护和珍视你的宝宝
...to love and to cherish as much as you did him.
这很不容易 我知道
It's -- It's -- It's hard. I know.
8点51分
It's 8:51.
一切重新开始
Time started again.
♪每一滴泪水 每一滴泪水♪
♪ Every tear, every tear ♪
♪滑落每张脸颊♪
♪ On every face ♪
♪一样苦涩♪
♪ Tastes the same ♪
什么时候能到楼上去
When do we go upstairs?
一小时之内应该会有空床
Should have a bed within the hour.
我想跟你聊聊毒瘾的事
There's something about addiction.
当这事落到我们关心之人身上时
When it's about the people we care about,
我们认为这是疾病
we call it an illness.
当落到无关之人身上时
When it's about someone we don't know,
我们就会把他们视作罪犯
we just look at them like criminals.
作为医生 我应该持前一种态度
I'm supposed to know it's always the former.
我们 都得了一种病
We...have a disease.
但是
But...
这个病并不是无药可医
it's a disease we can treat.
这是我收藏了五年的戒毒匿名互助会纪念币
That's my five-year Narcotic Anonymous chip.
这比我的医学学位还让我自豪
I'm more proud of that than my MD.
送给你了
I want you to have it.
我还想说一件事
There's something else you should know.
一年前
I was the one that prescribed you
是我给你开的止疼药
those pain meds a year ago.
♪破碎的家♪
♪ A broken home ♪
抱歉
I'm sorry.
♪破碎的心♪
♪ A broken heart ♪
我可以不服药的
I didn't have to take them.
♪孤独又害怕♪
♪ Isolated and afraid ♪
♪敞开怀抱 迎接这场突袭♪
♪ Open up, this is a raid ♪
♪让我走进你的心♪
♪ And I wanna get it through to you ♪
如果这是疾病
If this is our disease,
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ Ohhhhh, you're not alone ♪
你能治好我吗 医生
will you help me get better, Doctor?
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
就等你这句话呢
I was just waiting for you to ask.
♪每一个夜晚♪
♪ Every night ♪
我知道一个地方
I know this place. It's, uh...
♪我经历同样的苦痛♪
♪ I stand in your place ♪
你确定这没问题吗
Are you sure this is cool?
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
你认识一个人
You know a guy?
是的我认识一个人
Yes, I know a guy.
你把棉花糖都吃完了
Well, you're eating all the marshmallows.
棉花糖都是我的
The marshmallows are mine.
-真的吗 不应该留给病人吗 -不
- Oh, really? The sick guy doesn't get a marshmallow? - No.
抱歉 我之前打探你的私事
Look, I'm sorry about asking you about your personal business.
我也要为之前说少女胸罩的事道歉
And I'm sorry about the training bra thing.
以后不准再提这事
We shall never speak of that again.
好的
Agreed.
过来 来一勺棉花糖
Here. Have a marshmallow.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
你们俩在这里做什么
What are you two doing?
吃冰淇淋
Eating ice cream?
我问正经的
I am not amused.
我有免费入场券
Free pass.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我是这里的患者
Free pass.
我得了癌症
I have cancer.
♪你并非孤身一人♪
♪ You're not alone ♪
没错 他患了癌症
Yeah. He has cancer.
♪并非一个人♪
♪ No, no, no, no, whoa ♪
最下面那层藏了一罐草莓味的
There's a secret stash of strawberry on the bottom shelf.
♪并非一个人♪
♪ No, no, no, no ♪
-姨妈 -我出生于
- Emo. - I was born in --
我们在做泡菜
Hey. We're making kimchi.
他正在切菜呢 过来
He's doing the cabbage. Here.
纵切一刀 去掉根
So you cut it lengthwise, remove the stems,
包起来 腌制
and you bag it, salt it.
-我知道怎么腌泡菜 -那就去帮他
- I know how to make kimchi. - Well, then help him salt.
这是什么
What's this?
这是泡菜酱 很辣的
That's kimchi sauce. It's spicy.
-是什么做的 -你不会想知道的
- What's in it? - You don't want to know.
♪不必害怕♪
♪ There's no need to be afraid ♪
你拌泡菜怎么像做按压似的
You don't have to pound the kimchi like you're doing compressions.
你别瞎指挥
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表