But we're not. Not yet.
但我们没有 目前没有
When? If they figure out
等到何时 如果他们发现
that we're closing in on them, I'm not going to sit back
我们在接近他们 我可不想
and wait for the worst to happen.
坐以待毙
That's why we're gonna let them win.
正因如此 我们要让他们赢
That makes no sense.
这说不通
At least try to be rational. I am.
至少努力理智些 我很理智
I want you to issue your report on Foster's death,
我要你提交福斯特的死亡报告
and say that it was an accident.
说那是场意外
But it wasn't.
但那不是
Y-You want me to say that I'm wrong?
你 你要我说我错了吗
I-I'm never wrong.
我 我从未错过
Which is why they're gonna believe it.
所以他们会相信
That gives us... time
这给了我们时间
with no eyes on us.
无人监视
Pretty rational, right?
很理智吧
Look, I want to act like we put this one to bed, all right?
我想表现的像我们把这事搁置了
And we pretend to move forward.
我们假装跳过这事继续工作了
All right? I go to my hearing,
好吗 我去我的意见听取会
you continue to play with your bones,
你继续玩你的骨头
and we keep digging.
同时我们继续深入调查
And we're in control again.
我们就再次掌握了局面
And we're in control again.
我们就再次掌握了局面
Keep your answers concise,
回答时简明扼要
you'll be great.
你没问题的
Don't worry, sir. I got this one covered.
不要担心 长官 我能处理好
Hadley prepped the other members,
海德利和别人打过招呼了
so you'll have a lot of friends in there.
他们都会支持你
Sorry. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 抱歉我迟到了
I was finishing my report on the Foster case.
我得写完福斯特案的报告
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你来了
What'd you find? We retrieved lung tissue
找到什么了 我们找到的肺部组织
that indicates he died of smoke inhalation
说明他在摄入大量酒精后
after consuming a large quantity of alcohol
抽烟引发火灾
and starting a fire with a lit cigarette. It was an accident.
吸入浓烟窒息而死 是起意外
I thought you suspected murder.
我以为你们怀疑是谋杀
Well, Bones here, she likes to keep her options open.
骨头在这 她喜欢考虑所有可能
Turns out that, uh, Foster was a drunk,
结果表明 福斯特是个酒鬼
harmless crank after all, sir.
怪人不过无害 长官
It's all in my report. Yeah. Then let's head in.
都在我报告里 我们进去吧
And thank you for being here. For supporting your husband.
谢谢你来这支持你丈夫
It means a lot to the Bureau. To me, too.
对局里很重要 对我也很重要
The FBI already has an excellent team in Berlin,
联邦局在柏林已经有了一支出色的团队
so the challenge isn't a procedural one.
所以我们面对的是和以往不同的挑战
Please be more specific.
请说具体一点
What exactly is the challenge, Agent Booth?
挑战到底在哪里 布斯探员
We need to get a better understanding of potential terrorists
对于可能攻击美国的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that might target American interests.
我们要知己知彼
I've laid out a 15-point plan that addresses that.
对这个问题 我写了份有十五点的计划
Each of you got a copy of that yesterday.
昨天各位都拿到了副本
Okay, then.
好吧
I yield to Congressman Hadley.
请国会议员海德利继续提问
Agent Booth, welcome.
布斯探员 欢迎
I have reviewed your military and your FBI records
我看过了你在军队和联调局的档案
and I must say they are very impressive.
我得说 你非常夺目
Thank you, Congressman. I do have
谢谢 议员先生 不过我确实有
one question, though. Um...
一个问题要问
What is your relationship
你和丹尼尔·约翰逊
to Daniel Johnson?
是什么关系
With all due respect, sir, I can't answer that question.
恕我直言 长官 我不能回答这个问题
Well, then let me try.
好吧 我来说
Daniel Johnson was a United States citizen
丹尼尔·约翰逊是一名美国公民
whom you assassinated in Pakistan in 2002.
2002你在巴基斯坦将他暗♥杀♥
Isn't that correct? Congressman,
对吗 议员先生
there are government directives that prevent me from discussing
政♥府♥命令严禁我讨论
anything to do with operations in Pakistan.
任何在巴基斯坦的行动
I thought you said he was a friend.
我记得你说他是盟友
I don't understand what's happening. Agent Booth,
我也不明白怎么了 布斯探员
it-it does not require a discussion.
这 这不需要讨论
Did you or did you not assassinate an American citizen?
你是否暗♥杀♥了一名美国公民
Those are classified documents.
它们是机密文件
You should not have access to them.
你不应该有权限接触
I'll take that as an admission of guilt.
我就当你认罪了
I'm not admitting guilt to anything, sir.
我什么罪也没认 长官
So, you're saying that the law does not apply to you?
你是说法律对你不适用
That's not what I'm saying. 'Cause we are here,
我不是这个意思 我们在这
supposedly, to confirm you
本来是该任命你
as a chief law enforcement officer in a foreign country.
到另外一个国家担任首席执法官员
Then you should understand...
那你应该明白
What I do understand is how embarrassing it would be
我确实明白承认暗♥杀♥
to confirm an assassin.
实在太丢人
You're out of line, sir! Since Agent Booth
你越界了 长官 由于布斯探员
will not answer, I have no further questions.
不肯作答 我没问题了
Then this committee is adjourned.
本次委员会延期
Have you killed an American citizen? I don't have a...
你杀死过一个美国公民吗 我没
Were you acting under orders or alone?
你是执行命令还是自己行动
I don't have a comment.
没有评论
Don't you think every American deserves a fair trial?
你不认为每个美国人都应该被公正审判吗
Do you think you're above the law? I said no comment.
你凌驾在法律之上吗 我说了不做评论
Are you gonna withdraw your nomination
被曝光后你会
in light of these revelations? He said no comment.
撤销提名吗 他说了不评论
I don't have a comment.
我不做评论
Are you hiding behind national security?
你是用国♥家♥安♥全♥做借口吗
No, I am not hiding behind...
不 我没用...
Are you being sent overseas to assassinate American targets?
你是被派到国外去暗♥杀♥美国人吗
No! I am not! No! Have you lied about anything else during...
不 我不是 还有什么事你说谎了
No, he has not lied about anything.
不 他一句谎话也没说过
He is a decorated veteran who served his country with honor
他为了荣誉为国而战 作为老兵数次被表彰
and an agent at the FBI who has one of the best
当上联邦据探员后无论在哪
conviction rates of any... Let's get out of here.
都有最高的定罪率 我们走
Agent Booth! Agent Booth!
布斯探员 布斯探员
I thought Stark said that Hadley was on your side.
我以为斯塔克说海德利会支持你
Well, he was, okay? Somebody got to him.
他过去是 好了吧 有人让他改了主意
Which means whoever did get to him
无论谁找到了他
knows that you're still looking into the FBI.
知道你仍在联邦局内部调查
Somebody must have fed classified documents
这个人一定有联邦探员的机密文件
to Hadley to bring me down, okay?
让海德利难为我
I wouldn't be surprised if this whole promotion was a setup.
就算整个升职都是骗局我也不会奇怪
Why? Why? Because we looked too closely at McNamara
为什么 为什么 这起幽灵杀手案
during this whole Ghost Killer thing, all right?
我们把麦克纳马拉家族逼得太紧了
We found out more than we should've.
发现了不该知道的东西
Why just you? Why not all of us?
为什么只针对你 而不是我们所有人
Because I'm a warning. For everyone.
整我只是个警告 给所有人的警告
Anthropologically, when a society
根据人类学 当一个团体
feels threatened by an individual,
因一个人感到威胁
that society tries to eliminate the threat.
这个团体会试图清除这个威胁
The collective fear becomes so severe that
集体恐惧越演越烈
murder becomes acceptable.
甚至可以接受谋杀
It happenedin Rome, the Haps... Bones, Bones.
在罗马发生过 在 骨头 骨头
Just boil it down for me.
说简单点
They get desperate.
他们被逼急了
That's always their undoing.
现在要毁了你
Come on.
我们走
Whoever's behind this, if they get careless,
无论背后是谁 如果他们马虎大意
they're vulnerable. Well, using Hadley seems pretty...
就能抓到他们 利用海德利看起来很
Booth! I've already had calls from the Director,
布斯 我接到了局长
the White House Chief of Staff... Look, I understand.
还有白宫参谋长的电♥话♥ 我明白
How did he get those documents? I don't know.
他怎么拿到那些文件的 不知道
Look, Booth, I still believe in you.
听着 布斯 我相信你
Whatever happened over there... But you have to withdraw
不管刚才发生了什么 可你还是得
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表