on numerous trees, rocks, bushes...
都发现了死者的血液
This is a high-velocity blood spatter.
这种血迹是高速飞溅所造成的
Which means it's arterial.
说明这是动脉损伤
Well, the amount of blood expelled
喷出的血量
is consistent with a sliced carotid.
和切开颈动脉所流出的血量相符
I can call in another intern to help you, if you'd like.
如果你愿意 我可以再叫一个实习生来帮你
Unless that intern is Mr. Bray, I'm fine.
我非布雷先生不要
I thought you, of all people, would understand.
我本以为在所有人中你是会理解我的
I made the logical call, Dr. Brennan.
这是个理智的决定 布纳恩博士
You're asking him to choose between his job and his health.
你让他在工作和健康中做出选择
I did what's best for this institution
我这样做是为了实验室好
and you're not gonna convince me otherwise.
你是不会说服我改变主意的
You were right. I know.
你说得对 我就知道
Thank you for finally realizing.
谢谢你终于意识到这点了
I meant regarding the carotid.
我是指仔细看看颈动脉
There's a slight incision
舌骨的右大角上
on the right greater cornu of the hyoid.
有一个小小的切口
And whatever caused this wound
如果要造成这种伤口
would've had to first transect the right external carotid.
那就一定得先横切右颈外动脉
The cut appears to be very clean, very precise.
这个切口看起来很光洁很精确
Not at all like the messy injuries surrounding it.
根本跟周围杂乱的伤口不一样
It's as if the killer knew exactly
就好像杀手明确地知道
where and how to deliver a quick fatal cut.
快速给出致命一刀的位置和方法
Sounds like the work of a doctor.
听起来像是一名医生所为
The week of the murder, the doctor was speaking
这周的杀人凶手 那个医生在
at a conference on marijuana policy reform.
一场会议上大讲大♥麻♥政策改革
So, you know, his lawyer had travel receipts and witnesses.
你知道 他的律师有旅行收据和证人
I'll go through all the evidence at the lab again.
我会在实验室重新把所有的证据查一遍
Must be tough without Wendell.
没有温德尔在旁一定很不容易
He was a great help.
他是个很棒的帮手
I think it was wrong, just so you know.
只是想让你知道 我觉得这并不对
I mean, he put a face on it for me.
他为了我挺身而出
You took an oath.
你宣誓过了
I'm sorry if I implied you were stubborn.
我很抱歉我暗示你很固执
That's okay, it's just sometimes I can just be,
没事 只是有时候我比较
you know what, determined, that's all.
你知道的 坚定 如此而已
And I shouldn't have pushed you about your test.
而且我也不应该逼你去考试
You're a great agent.
你是个优秀的探员
I never meant to imply...
我从来没有要故意暗示...
It's okay, you know?
没关系的
I've been doing the exercises.
我在做练习题
I mean, even that stupid book.
甚至还在看那本破书
Yeah, but I'm not gonna need it after I do the test.
没错 但我考完试后就不需要它了
Maybe I'll just burn it.
或许我会一把火烧了它
You know? Sorry to interrupt.
你知道吗 对不起打扰一下
Hey, Wendell, have a seat.
温德尔 坐下吧
Ah, that's okay, this'll just take a second.
没事的 我一会儿就说完了
Cam told me I could find you here.
凯跟我说我能在这儿找到你
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah, yeah, it's just when I handed over my badge and stuff,
是的 只是当我交还徽章这类的东西时
I forgot to give you my case notes.
发现我忘记把我的案件报告给你了
I'll miss you in the lab, Mr. Bray.
我会怀念你在实验室工作的 布雷先生
You're still coming by this weekend for the game, right?
你这周还会来我们家玩游戏的 对吧
Yeah, of course. I'll bring brownies.
当然 我会带布朗尼去
My dispensary has a great recipe.
我的药房♥知道一个很棒的处方[食谱]
Just kidding.
开玩笑啦
I have a doctor's appointment.
我和医生还有个预约
I'll let you guys get back to it.
你们继续聊吧
There's got to be something we can do for him, right?
我们总可以为他做些什么的 对吧
Oh, he found a microscopic, cross-shaped puncture
他在下颌骨的曲线骨折处
along the curvilinear fracture to the mandible.
发现了一个微小的十字形的刺痕
I have no idea what that means, but I hope it's good.
我完全不知道这是什么意思 但我希望是好消息
Because of Mr. Bray's notes,
因为布雷先生的报告
we can add the cross-shaped puncture wound
我们可以把十字形的刺痕加到
to the trauma on the mandible.
下颌骨所受的外伤中了
Which suggests it was created by the point of a triangular tool.
说明这是由三角形工具的尖端所造成的
Ah, great. I'll add that to the ever-growing list
太好了 我把这个加到我们无法识别的
of murder weapons which we cannot identify.
不停变长的凶器单上了
The location of the puncture suggests
刺痕的位置说明
one strike from one weapon.
是由一个凶器的一次击打所造成的
A weapon that's circular, triangular, blunt and
一个圆形的 三角形的 钝的
sharp enough to slice the victim's throat.
并锋利到足以切开死者的喉咙的凶器
That's a tall order.
这要求很高啊
I'll feed all the images into the search to see
我会搜索所有的图片看看
if we get any hits.
有没有符合的
Did Salvador Dali ever design a weapon?
这是萨尔瓦多·达利设计的武器吗
Place the sphere on top of the pyramid.
把球体放到金字塔形的上面
Right, 'cause this can't get any weirder.
好吧 因为这东西不能更奇怪了
I believe the victim was first struck in a downward motion
我认为受害者首先被球状部分
with the circular part of the weapon,
从上向下撞击
creating the fracture to the right-side mandible.
造成了右下颚的骨折
That portion of the weapon broke off,
武器的那部分掉下来了
exposing the triangular aspect underneath.
把下面的三角部分露了出来
Right, which created the puncture mark next to the break.
对 这造成了骨折旁的的穿刺伤
And the point of the triangle then continued downward,
然后三角形的尖继续向下
transecting the carotid.
切断了颈动脉
Before ultimately coming into contact with the left-side clavicle
这发生在最终与左侧锁骨接触
and creating the V-shaped cleft.
并形成V型骨裂之前
It all lines up.
这都连起来了
This is the only object that makes sense, based on the injuries.
根据伤处分♥析♥ 这是唯一合理的物体
So we have an unrecognizable weapon with a bizarre shape.
所以我们有一个造型奇葩的不明武器
And no matches.
并且没有符合的
Looks like our murder weapon was a trophy.
看来我们的凶器是一座奖杯
"Fulton University emerging Writers Award."
富尔顿大学新兴作家奖
Can you enlarge this photo?
能放大这张照片吗
So, after using the trophy as a murder weapon,
用这座奖杯杀人以后
you wiped off the blood and you gave it back to your parents?
你擦干净血迹然后把它给了你父母
They must have been very proud.
他们一定非常骄傲
Until we seized the award and arrested you for murder.
直到我们拿走奖杯 以谋杀罪将你逮捕
Why would I kill her?
我为什么要杀她
Why? Because you're a drug dealer on campus.
为什么 因为你在校园里贩毒
Plus, she cut off your supply at her dispensary.
还有她不让你从她的药房♥进货
That is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I'm a good student. I'm here to study.
我是个好学生 我是来这上学的
Well, we talked to some of your classmates.
我们跟你的一些同学谈了谈
They said, four months ago, you sold pot
他们说 四个月前 你把大♥麻♥
to some of your customers, and it didn't get them high.
卖♥♥给了几个人 却没有让他们嗑嗨
Because her plants were truly medicinal.
因为她的大♥麻♥是纯药用的
That's why you didn't go back for the rest of her grow.
所以你才没有回去取剩下的大♥麻♥
You have no proof of this.
你们没有证据
Yes, we do. It's blood, Booth.
我们有 发现血迹 布斯
You had just won the award that day,
你那天刚拿了奖
and you had it in your backpack
你去跟她对质的时候
when you went out to confront her.
包里就放着奖杯
If she'd just sold to me at the dispensary...
如果她把药房♥的药卖♥♥给我了
That's for people who need it, people who are sick.
那是为了需要的人的 为了病人们
I didn't mean for her to die.
我没有想杀死她
I... I just wanted to knock her out.
我 我只是想把她敲昏
Am I getting evicted now, too?
我现在要被赶出去了吗
I'm not sure what your lease says. Bones.
我不知道你租约怎么规定的 骨头
Comecome on in, guys. Let's go.
进来吧 走
Just so you know, I was messy before I started smoking.
提醒一下 我抽大♥麻♥前就这么邋遢了
Right. Well, we just spoke
好吧 我们刚刚跟
to Caroline at the Justice Department.
司法部的卡洛琳谈了谈
You-you shouldn't have done that, man.
你们不应该那么做的
I don't want to get anybody else in trouble.
我不想再给任何人惹麻烦了
She said that Cam was right
她说凯应该解除你和
to let you go as an employee of the Jeffersonian.
杰斐逊实验室的雇佣关系
And I already told her that I understood that.
我已经告诉她我能理解了
Yeah, but, when pressed,
但是 我们多问了几句
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表