infected her in addition to the rust.
她被别的病毒感染了
She probably had a high fever,
她可能出现了高热
blood pressure, spasms...
高血压 痉挛之类的
That would freak out a first-time kidnapper.
会让一个新手绑♥架♥犯手忙脚乱
I think he tried to help her.
我认为他本想帮她
Look what the beetles gave us.
看甲虫的检测结果
Penicillin.
青霉素
That is an enormous amount to give someone.
这量太大了
They'd have a seizure. According to her medical records,
会引起癫痫 根据她的医疗记录
she was allergic to penicillin.
她对青霉素过敏
Then that amount would killed her.
这份量会杀死她
But she was sick, so whoever gave her
但是她病了 给她青霉素的人
the penicillin wasn't trying to kill her;
不是想杀她
they wanted to save her.
而是想救她
Okay, I hate to be the one
我讨厌
in rose-colored glasses here, but I'm going to go on record:
觉得世界和谐美好 不过我宣布
This was an accident.
这是场意外
Whoever killed Lauren loved her.
杀了劳伦人其实很爱她
It wasn't a knife or a saw.
既不是刀也不是锯子
Some kind of iron clippers were used to sever the toe.
脚趾是被某种铁剪剪掉的
Which is why the bone was crushed at the end.
所以脚趾骨末端才会碎掉
Gardening shears?
园艺剪吗
No, smaller. Almost like these nail clippers here.
不是 更小点 跟指甲剪差不多的
And the organic material
你在组织上找到的
you found on the tissue? It was microscopic
有机物是什么 是微量的
amounts of feces. Cam's running it for DNA.
排泄物 凯在验DNA
Sounds like clippers from someone's bathroom.
像是某人卫生间里的钳子
Ew. I do not want to see your bathroom.
我才不想看你的卫生间呢
I have roommates.
我有室友
Let me know if you need anything else. Yep.
还需要什么就跟我说 行
Oh, Dr. Hodgins...
哈金斯博士
about your brother...
关于你哥哥的事
I'm-I'm fine, Fisher.
我没事 费什
Well, that's not true.
你不可能没事
Look, I've spent time at the loony bin.
听着 我在疯人院待过一段时间
And I was grateful for it.
我跟感激那段日子
Because sometimes it's the right place to be.
因为人有时候就应该待在那里
Painful, sure.
痛苦吗 当然了
But what's worse is when someone would look at you
但更让人痛苦的是某些人的眼光
like you shouldn't be there.
好像你不应该在那里
Always felt like I'd done something wrong
那让我觉得我做错了什么
rather than just... having a disease, you know.
而不仅仅是生病了
I know this sounds crazy,
我知道这话听起来很怪
but you got to be happy for him in there.
但是你应该为他在那里感到高兴
Especially now that he's found you.
尤其是现在他找到了你
Trust me, he just won the lottery.
相信我 他刚刚中了大奖
Okay, so that was all sincere,
好吧 这些都是我的心里话
but I'm feeling a little sick talking like that,
但这么说话让我觉得有点恶心
so I'm gonna go now.
所以我走了
I'm decrypting the texts that were sent.
我解密了发出的信息
It's slow because each one
进展缓慢的原因的是每条信息
used a separate encryption.
使用了独♥立♥的密♥码♥
Well, we've seen this one already.
我们已经看过这条了
Not the whole thing.
没有全部看完
The original was run through a Hipstashotz filter
原始照片使用了Hipstashotz滤镜
to crop this out.
剪切掉了这部分
It's a selfie.
这是张自♥拍♥照
Yeah, Lauren took it three weeks before the kidnapping,
对 劳伦在绑♥架♥前三周拍下这张照片
but it was sent today.
并在今天发出
She staged her own kidnapping. Why?
她策划绑♥架♥自己 为什么
Because the dog walker said
因为遛狗的人说了
that she wanted to get away from her family.
她想逃离她的家
I mean, she's used to having money.
她习惯了有钱人的生活
Clearly, she doesn't work.
显然 她没有工作
But she still had to have an accomplice.
但是她还需要一个同伙
She didn't bury herself.
她不能把自己埋了
Hey, Cam got the DNA results from the feces in the wound.
凯拿到了伤口处粪便的DNA
It's from a dog. The Franks' dog.
它属于一条狗 弗兰克家的狗
It was the dog walker. Thanks, Hodgins. Thanks.
是那个遛狗的人 谢谢 哈金斯
Oh-oh, uh, one more thing, Hodgins.
还有件事 哈金斯
Listen, about your brother...
关于你哥哥
No, Booth, it's okay. Let me finish.
不 布斯 没事的 听我说完
Bones and I, we'd like to give you guys some money.
骨头和我 我们想给你们点钱
To help you out with your brother
帮你们解决你哥哥的事
so he can stay where he is.
让他可以继续待在现在的地方
Until you guys come up with a plan, all right?
直到你们找到解决办法 行吗
Wow. That's-That's really kind of you.
你们简直太好了
It is. It is. Thank you very much.
这真是 太谢谢你们了
Um, I just... I can't take it.
就是我 我不能拿这钱
Why?
为什么
I'm gonna get a loan...
我打算去贷款
from a bank.
跟银行贷
Like the normal person that I've never been.
就像我没做过的普通人一样
But this is more practical.
但是我们的办法更实际啊
It's not about being practical.
这不是实际不实际的问题
It's about being responsible.
这是承担责任的问题
Seems like pride.
我觉得像自尊心的问题
Listen, I just want you both to know
我只是想让你俩知道
that Bones and I are here for both of you
骨头和我会一直支持你们
if you guys ever need anything.
无论你们需要什么帮助
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks. No, no, no. Oh, no!
谢谢 不不 别过来
Whatever happened to handshakes, okay?
只是握个手不行吗
Okay, that's good. That's enough.
好了好了 够了
That's enough. Take care.
够了 你们继续
I've got to go get the dog walker now, all right?
我要去抓那个遛狗的人了
Let's go.
走吧
You tried to cut her up, destroy her face
你想把她尸体切开 毁容
so we wouldn't know who she was,
这样我们就不会知道她是谁
but you couldn't go through with it.
但是你没有坚持下来
Because you loved her.
因为你爱她
Isn't that right? I mean, you said that you...
对吧 你说过你们
you used to sit on her deck, right?
你们曾经坐在她的阳台上 对吧
Is that where you planned the kidnapping?
你们是在那里策划这起绑♥架♥的吗
We tested your clippers,
我们检查了你的剪刀
the ones you use to groom the dogs.
你用来给狗修毛的剪刀
They were used to cut off Lauren's toe.
劳伦的脚趾就是用它剪下来的
She did that herself.
她自己剪的
She said it was the only way to convince
她说只有这样才能让她父亲相信
her father she'd been kidnapped.
她被人绑♥架♥了
That was the plan. The plan?
计划就是这样 计划
But that was a pretty bad plan,
这计划糟透了
because you're about to go down for murder, Buddy.
因为你犯了谋杀罪 伙计
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀人犯
Look, her toe got infected,
她的脚趾感染了
and she wouldn't let me take her to the hospital,
她不让我送她去医院
so I went to the vet's where I work,
所以我去了我工作的兽医院
and I took some antibiotics.
拿了一些抗生素
Penicillin.
青霉素
Yeah, I took the best one.
是的 我拿了最好的那种
She was allergic to penicillin.
她对青霉素过敏
I didn't know that. I swear.
我不知道 我发誓
Look, we were gonna...
我们就要
we were gonna run away together.
我们就要一起私奔了
No, she was gonna run away with someone else.
不 她就要跟别人一起私奔了
She was setting you up for the kidnapping.
她设计你参与了这起绑♥架♥
We decrypted the last text her phone was going to send.
我们解密了她手♥机♥要发出的最后一条信息
It was to the police, telling them where to find you.
那是给警方的 告诉他们你的位置
She said she loved me.
她说了她爱我
I told her we didn't need the money.
我跟她说我们不需要那笔钱
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表