for kids with special interests.
专门为有特殊兴趣的孩子提供导师
I could probably even find an astronomer
我也许可以在杰斐逊实验室里
at the Jeffersonian you could talk to.
找到天文学家来和你交流一下
My mother said I can't go back to the Center.
我妈妈说我不能再去中心了
Not after you came to the house.
在你们去过我家之后
No.
是不能了
I shouldn't be talking to you.
我不该和你说话
And I'm not hungry anymore.
而且我也不饿了
I don't need anything.
我什么都不需要
The boy knows something.
那个孩子知道些什么
Yeah, that his mama and everybody she knows is evil.
他知道他妈妈和她认识的人都是恶魔
He might know his mother killed Delcampo.
他也许知道他妈妈杀害德尔坎普的事
And if she's the librarian,
而且如果她是武器库管♥理♥员♥的话
he might know where the gun is hidden.
他也许会知道枪藏在哪里
Sweets, he's not going to rat his mother out.
小甜甜 他不会出♥卖♥♥♥他的妈妈的
And, anthropologically,
而且 从人类学角度分♥析♥
he's been conditioned to hold the gang
他会更注重于保护帮派
even above his own family.
而不是他自己的家庭
He's not gonna talk about any of this.
他是不会说什么的
With all due respect to anthropology,
我很尊重人类学 恕我直言
he started to open up to me.
他已经有点对我敞开心扉了
He wanted to talk, but then,
他想说出来 但是后来
as soon as he felt vulnerable,
当他觉得受到伤害时
he got scared and closed up.
他害怕了 就什么都不说了
That's great and everything, Sweets,
你做得很好 小甜甜
but legally, you can't talk to him.
但是法律上讲 你不能和他说话
Why? When Child Protective Services gets here,
为什么 等儿童保护服务会的人来了
he'll be allowed to talk to me,
他就可以和我说话了
as long as he has an advocate there, right?
只要他有辩护人陪着就可以了 不是吗
Sorry, cher,
对不起 亲爱的
Child Protective Services can't do anything.
儿童保护服务会什么也做不了
His mother hasn't been charged.
他妈妈没收到指控
If you want to talk to him,
要是你想和他说话
Maria has to be there with you.
玛丽亚必须要在场
He's not gonna send his mother to jail.
他不会把他妈妈送进监狱的
I still want to try.
我还是想试试
I don't care if she's there.
我不在乎她是否在场
I should go in alone.
我应该一个人进去
What? Nuh-uh, no. That's-that's my room,
什么 不 不 那是我的地盘
my interrogation, end of story.
我的审问 就这样
So your ego is more important than catching a killer?
难道你的自负比抓住凶手还重要吗
Whoa, we're not gonna play that game right now, okay?
我才不会上你的当呢 知道吗
What'd you bring me back here for?
你让我回来是为了什么
Just to hang out?
就为了一起聚聚
You said it was for my insight.
你说过你需要我的洞察力
Yeah? Here it is.
没错 这就是了
That kid dreams of a better life.
那个孩子想要更好的生活
He dreams of getting out.
他想要离开那里
That's why he goes to the Center.
这就是为什么他去了中心
I'm a part of that. You aren't.
我是那得一员 你却不是
If you go in there, you can kiss the gun good-bye,
你要是进去 就可以和你的枪说拜拜了
you can kiss the whole damn case good-bye.
还有这整个案子
And someplace, you know that.
而且某种程度上 你知道会这样
I'll be watching, okay?
我会看着你们的 好吗
And if I feel you're compromising anything...
要是你让我觉得你透露任何事情
I won't. Great.
我不会的 那最好了
I'll make that call, Sweets.
我来决定 小甜甜
Fair enough.
没问题
You left him on his own? Yeah.
你让他一个人进去了 是的
I don't often agree with Sweets,
我不经常站在斯维斯那边
but a symbol of authority, the oppressor as you'd be seen,
但作为权威的象征 你会被看做压♥迫♥者
would not be helpful in there.
进去也不会带来什么帮助
Do you know what Sweets has planned?
你知道斯维斯有什么计划吗
I have no idea.
不知道
Sí mamá My Spanish might suck,
是 妈妈 我西班牙语也许很差
but it's good enough to understand that.
但还是能听懂刚才你们说的
Look, I wanted Javier to join us
我希望哈维尔能加入我们
because what happens to you
因为你身上发生的事
could affect his life for a very long time.
可能会给他的生活带来很长时间的影响
Even if you send me away, he's got family.
即使你把我送走 他还有家人
He'll be fine. Right, Javier?
他会平安无事的 对吗 哈维尔
You mean the Estrellas? That's his family?
你说狂星帮 是他的家人
You think we got anyone else to count on?
你觉得我们还能指望谁
We're gonna call you up at that community place
我们去中心找到你
so we can finger-paint ?
是为了找你画手指画
We know Jaime killed Adrianna.
我们知道杰米杀了安德丽娜
We also know that he took her earrings for you
我们还知道他拿了她的耳环送给你
to make up, probably for beating you
弥补你 也许是因为打了你
or cheating on you. Probably both, right?
或者是因为偷吃 也许两者都有 对吗
That means you had a reason to kill him, right?
那就是说 你有理由杀他对吧
It's a crime of passion.
这是冲动犯罪
If you just admit that, then the prosecutor
假如你认罪 监控官提出指控的时候
can take that into account when filing charges.
会酌情考虑这一点
I didn't kill no one. Mama...
我没杀人 妈妈
If you tell us where the guns are being kept,
假如你说出枪的下落
that can make your deal even better.
量刑还能更轻
Otherwise, it's maximum security.
否则 就是最高戒备的监狱
Barely get a chance to see Javier.
再难见到哈维尔了
He can take care of himself. Right, Javi?
他能够照顾好自己 对吧 哈维
I know the prosecutor.
我了解那个检控官
She wants to put you up with a bunch of rival gang members.
她想把你和一帮敌对帮派分子关在一起
You'd be dead within weeks.
用不了几个星期你就挂了
He's getting nowhere.
他问不出来了
You don't want your mother to die, do you, Javier?
你不希望你妈妈死吧 哈维尔
If you know something... He doesn't.
要是你知道什么 他不知道
Psychology's not gonna break through a tribal imperative
心理医生破坏不了种族间的那种
that's been ingrained as a survival mechanism.
根深蒂固与生存机制无异的规则的
Don't you love your mom?
难道你不爱你妈妈
He beat you. Cállate!
他打你 闭嘴
I heard him talking to Manuel and the others.
我听到他跟曼纽尔还有其他人在说话
He said he'd kill you if he couldn't tame you.
他说要是驯服不了你就杀了你
That was talk, fool!
只是说说而已 傻小子
But you said yourself you wanted him dead.
不过你说过想他死
I knew you wouldn't, though.
不过我知道你不会的
I did it to protect you, Mama.
我为了保护你才这么做的 妈妈
Oh, my God.
天啊
He did it.
他杀的
What happened?
怎么了
I knew where he was going to burn the car.
我知道他要去哪儿烧毁那辆车
So I went and told him I was there to collect the gun.
于是我去告诉他我是去拿枪的
He showed me the earrings.
他给我看了耳环
I told him he couldn't buy you.
我告诉他他哄不了你
He slapped me, said he'd kill me
他打了我耳光 说如果我
if I ever looked at him wrong again.
再小看他就杀了我
I had the gun, so...
枪在我手上 所以
I did it for you, Mama.
我是为了你才杀了他 妈妈
We're family.
我们是一家人
Cómo pudiste? Ojalá te pudras!
怎么可能 你去死吧
No te quiero volver a ver nunca!
别在我面前出现了
Los Estrellas are my family!
狂星帮是我的家人
You mean nothing to me! You hear?! Nothing!
你对我来说毫无意义 听到吗 毫无意义
Back her off! He's your son!
放开她 他是你儿子
I can make more kids.
我还能再生一堆孩子
Take him! Get him away from me!
带走他 把他给我带走
Come on, Javier. It's best if you come with me now.
走吧 哈维尔 现在还是跟我走吧
I never want to see you again, you hear?!
我再也不想看到你了 听到了
I wish he'd killed you! Easy!
我希望他杀了你 悠着点
They'll kill me. Maybe they're right to.
他们会杀了我 也许他们应该杀我
No. We can protect you. You're a minor.
不会 我们能保护你 你还是个孩子
You felt your life threatened.
你觉得自己的生命受到了威胁
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表