It's nice, right? Yeah.
很棒 是吧 是的
But not before you tried to steal his motorcycle.
那是在你试图偷走他的摩托车之前
Come on up. There you go.
站起来 坐那边去
I thought that was Moose's motorcycle.
我以为那是穆斯的摩托车
She tried to punch Cam.
她试图挥拳打凯
Moose. Okay, now, why don't we just get you upstairs?
穆斯 好了 还是送你上楼吧
No! Come on. Come on.
不要 快点 快点
No, it's too far. This is good, this is great.
不 太远了 这儿很舒服 太棒了
All right, listen, you know what?
好了 听着 你知道吗
Just relax. I'm gonna go get you a cold towel, all right?
放松 我去帮你拿凉毛巾 好吗
Oh, cushion's so soft. I like this cushion.
这垫子真柔软啊 我好喜欢
Hey, do you know what it's called
你知道喝掉陌生人身上的酒
when you drink a shot off of a stranger's body?
该叫做什么吗
Uh, I don't know. Body shots?
我不知道 肉体干杯吗
How did you know that? Oh! Lucky guess.
你是怎么知道的 侥幸猜中了呗
Okay, here, try this here.
好了 这儿 试试这个
Oh, that feels, nice. Oh, it's nice, huh?
真舒服 是很舒服吧
Did you have fun, or was it all about the fighting?
你玩得开心吗 还是说你只顾着打架了
We danced on a bar.
我们在酒吧跳舞
In a line.
站成一排哦
Does that sound like fun?
听上去有趣吗
Sounds like a blast.
听上去像是在狂欢呐
I told Angela that it was your idea that I should go.
我跟安琪拉说是你叫我去的
She feels bad that she hated you.
她为之前的不友好感到内疚
And I told her that you're the best person ever...
我跟她说你是世上最好的人...
even though that can't be confirmed empirically.
虽然无法通过实验进行测定
But I don't give a crap.
但老娘不管了
And then I told her some of the things that we did
我还告诉了她
in the bathtub last week and...
上周我们在浴缸里做的一些事情...
No, no, no, no. You didn't say about the bath tub, did you?
不 浴缸的事你没真说了吧
Do you want to do some of that right now?
你想现在重温一下吗
If we did that, you would drown, okay?
如果我们那么做 你会淹死的 好吗
Now let's just get some sleep, all right?
现在咱去睡觉吧 好吗
But I'm not tired.
但我一点也不累
Okay. Shh. I'm not tired.
好了 别出声 我一点也不累
Okay. I love you, Booth.
好了好了 我爱你 布斯
I love you, too, Bones.
我也爱你 骨头
All right.
总算是消停了
This stuff tastes like hate.
这玩意可真难喝
That'd be the lycopenes,
那是番茄红素
good for flushing out toxins,
有利于排毒
but they all get stuck on the tongue.
但它们会黏在舌头上
Done.
喝完啦
Ugh! And blech!
呸 太恶心了
You know, I hate to admit it,
我真不愿承认
but this is actually starting to make me feel better.
喝过之后确实感觉好多了
Good. Then we can get started.
很好 那我们可以开工了
Can't you turn the brightness down?
你能调暗点吗
No. While you were all drunk,
不能 当你们都醉醺醺时
Dr. Hodgins and I investigated the victim's slashed tires.
哈金斯博士和我可在研究受害者车胎碎片
I took a cast of the puncture marks,
我将刺孔制♥作♥成模型
and I scanned it into the Angelatron.
并扫描至安琪拉系统
Mm. Okay. Well, my hand-eye coordination
好吧 我的手眼协调性
is starting to come back, so let me see what I can do.
已开始恢复 我来看看是否能出点力吧
Okay, so, the blade appears to be 3.81 centimeters
所以刀片宽度应该是3.81厘米
in width with a serrated edge on one side,
一面边缘呈锯齿状
and a straight edge on the other.
另一面呈直线形
Hmm. Could be a hunting knife.
很有可能是猎刀
Yeah, but what's odd, is... It's curved.
没错 但奇怪的是 它是呈弧形
Ah... there's my beautiful pugilist wife.
原来我的拳击手娇妻在这里啊
How ya doin'?
你还好吗
Have you been eating bacon grease?
你吃了培根油吗
What? No. You-you're just hungover.
什么 没啊 你 你还没醒酒吧
I ran an analysis of the particulates in the tire slash.
我分♥析♥了车胎碎片微粒
So, I found traces of honeysuckle,
我发现了金银花
golden bell and confederate rose.
连翘以及芙蓉的痕迹
Flowers?
都是花吗
Yeah, I-I know what it is.
没错 我 我知道是什么了
I use this tool when I plant.
我种植时会用到这种工具
The tire was stabbed by a Japanese garden knife.
车胎是被一把日本园艺刀所刺破
Okay, so Bones was feeling a little worse for wear this morning.
好了 骨头今早感觉有点宿醉
So, I thought you might need a couple of coffee, huh?
所以我想你也许需要一杯咖啡 是吧
Please, cherie.
拜托 亲爱的
That was not my first rodeo.
老娘可是身经百战
Maybe a taste. Ahha, okay.
勉为其难尝一口吧 好吧
So, it turns out that our victim made two transfers
调查发现受害者上个月
the same bank account last month.
两次转账到同一家银行账户
$5,000 each.
两次都是五千美元
That's a lot of money. Who to?
不少钱啊 转给谁了
A woman by the name of Evelyn Cheevers, okay?
一位名为伊夫林·奇弗斯的女士
She runs the Coalition for Chemical Free Farming.
她是有机农场生态养殖联盟的负责人
Her license plate is close enough
她的车牌号♥跟康普顿上报的
to the one Compton reported following him.
尾随者车牌号♥很接近
Why would a food scientist be giving his money
为什么一位食品科学家会转钱给
to someone whose goal was to put him out of business?
一位致力于踢他出行业的人呢
Maybe she found out that he was putting
也许她发现了
something even nastier in the food
他将更有害的物质加入了食品
and he, you know,
而他 你知道的
paid her off to-to keep quiet.
给了她封口费
Says here she runs an organic garden nursery.
这写着她经营了一家有机园苗圃
Yeah, check this out.
是啊 看这个
They sell the same Japanese gardening knives
他们销♥售♥的日本园艺刀
that was used to slash the victim's tire.
和划破死者轮胎的刀一样
I like it when you don't make me work.
真高兴你让我省心
Especially today.
尤其是今天
Yes. I slashed Howard's tire.
是的 我划破了霍华德的车胎
I'm not denying it, Agent Booth.
我不否认这点 布斯探员
'Cause he stopped paying you off, right?
因为他不给你钱了 是吧
So, what did you have on him?
你抓了他什么把柄
I'm-I'm not a blackmailer. I am a crusader.
我不是敲诈者 我是个追随者
Aw, okay, that's an interesting choice of word.
这个词选的真有意思
Crusaders killed for their cause.
追随者为了自己的目的杀人
I didn't kill anyone.
我没杀人
You were carrying a weapon, okay?
你正拿着武器 好吗
You targeted Howard Compton.
目标就是霍华德·康普顿
Yes, I was following him.
是的 我是在跟踪他
And again, yes, I slashed his tire as a statement.
而且再说一次 我是划破了他的车胎
But he caught me,
可他抓住我了
and I know you're going to find this hard to believe,
而且你肯定不相信
but instead of calling the police,
可他没有报♥警♥
he asked if we could talk.
反而要求和我谈谈
You're right. I find it hard to believe.
你说对了 我不相信
Well, Howard was having second thoughts.
霍华德另有想法
And he was actually reading some of my writing
他其实正在读一些我的文章
and he found that he agreed with what I'd been saying.
而且他同意我说的
Large elements of the food industry are poisoning us.
食品业的巨大成分是有毒的
What about the money?
钱是怎么回事
He was funding our website and our PR campaign.
他在资助我们的网站和公♥关♥活动
Okay, look. If he thought he was poisoning people,
好吧 如果他觉得他在毒害人们
why didn't he just quit his job?
那他怎么不辞职呢
He was going to.
他是要辞职的
But he said there was someone that he had to expose.
但他说他必须揭发一个人
And he had to be on the inside to do it.
而他只能在内部做这件事
Okay, and who was this someone?
这个人是谁呢
He didn't tell me.
他没告诉我
He said it was safer for both of us if I didn't know.
他说我不知道的话 我俩会更安全
Look, I didn't kill Howard.
听着 我没杀霍华德
He and I were on the same team.
我和他是同盟
You should've seen this, Oliver.
你应该看到这个的 奥利弗
But you were expending too much effort trying to undermine me.
但你花了太多力气搅和我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表